Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant (19302 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

@ OP I doubt that ijebu ode and Mowe side rentage. Even most expensive duplex in those places can't reach that price you pasted there.

we assure you they are estimated cost
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
DeeTweenie:
The flats they mentioned, may i know how many rooms in the flat that cost 500k per annual?

6 rooms

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Propsvilla:
You guys just sit infront of your PC and write Unverifiable articles

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/ogun
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by legendsilver(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
I will never rent an apartment in Ogun state for more than 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
dejonathan:
Nonsense write up...

Before you come for my head,have been residing here in Ogun state since birth and am currently living at ifo so I know what's on ground

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/ogun
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by dheaven: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
What of Warri?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

I think you should counter what the OP wrote. After reading that if Enugu yesterday, I personally don't trust the blog one bit. Too many misinformation.
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/enugu/results?q=enugu+for-rent
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Fourwinds: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
CotenantNIG:

ok how please, thats why we said add yours

Nigerians are always angry
yes ...they are angry because they have no government... Their leaders reason through their Anus...

Useless politicians
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Legendguy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
If you know you want to reside in Ogun state, especially border towns close to Lagos and other inner towns life ifo and others, pls go to Lagos instead. These place are ungoverned territories. No govt presence, both federal, state or local, not even community present. The major road from sango to ifo is in a terrible state, and when you get into most the towns along the express like iyanailogbo, owode, ilepa, cele etc, the roads are all erosion stricken. The roads are bad, no social and economic activities, no infrastructure, nothing nothing is here. I began to wonder what is the role of LG in this country. I just here for the main time waiting for NYSC to take me out of this hell of Ogun state permanently. All the leaders do is to embezzle money meant for development. Useless state!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Sanchez01: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
CotenantNIG:

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/enugu/results?q=enugu+for-rent
Apologies and I don't intend soiling the image of your brand. However, if your cues are from propety listing sites then you are doing yourself a whole lot of ill.

I am resident in Enugu and I, like others who are here, know the truth. I believe it is as a result of shabby research you ended up referring to the likes of Awgu, Igbo-Eze and other remote areas as cities. That alone is an indication that whoever conjured the piece doesn't really understand the subject matter.

It doesn't concern me o but if I were you, I'd tackle this from an LGA viewpoint. List out the expensive parts of the state and so on. Anyways, I am interested in your review/piece about Ibadan.

Please do a good work on that one smiley

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Sagay212: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol ..most expensive flat 700k in Mowe and all those dead places. Who TF will leave surulere, ketu, ogudu, Maryland, ogba, ojota,yaba, sabo, even ajah. Man go leave all these places go leave for one dulling area still dey pay huge sum as rent. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

Apologies and I don't intend soiling the image of your brand. However, if your cues are from propety listing sites then you are doing yourself a whole lot of ill.

I am resident in Enugu and I, like others who are here, know the truth. I believe it is as a result of shabby research you ended up referring to the likes of Awgu, Igbo-Eze and other remote areas as cities. That alone is an indication that whoever conjured the piece doesn't really understand the subject matter.

It doesn't concern me o but if I were you, I'd tackle this from an LGA viewpoint. List out the expensive parts of the state and so on. Anyways, I am interested in your review/piece about Ibadan.

Please do a good work on that one smiley

Thanks we dont have a presence in the east, so we have to use listings as most real estate folks dont really use listing website so we had to make do of the information we saw
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by bigcil2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Ogun state
Read Others Here
https://cotenant.com.ng/blog/

Ogun State is a state in western Nigeria. It borders Lagos State to the South, Oyo and Osun states to the North, Ondo State to the east and the republic of Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the capital and largest city in the state.

The state's nickname is "Gateway to Nigeria". It was created in February 1976 from the former Western State. The 1991 census recorded a total population of 2,338,570 residents. The state governor is Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

Ogun State, today, has emerged as one of the fastest growing business destinations in Nigeria, with several local and international businesses and factories strategically sited within the 2 km government acquisition area of the Lagos - Sagamu expressway. With Dangote's cement factory in Ibese, Nestle, DHL, Big Treat, Coleman Cables and several others, Ogun State may as well be the investor's haven in the Sub Region.

The average price of flats for rent in Ogun is ₦320,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦9,375,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦85,000 per year

Abeokuta
The average price of flats for rent in Abeokuta is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦50,000 per year

Ado-Odo/Ota
The average price of flats for rent in Ado-Odo/Ota is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Agbara
The average price of flats for rent in Agbara is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

Arepo
The average price of flats for rent in Berger, Arepo, Ogun is ₦440,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦5,375,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Ibafo
The average price of flats for rent in Ibafo, Ogun is ₦210,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Ifo
The average price of flats for rent in Ifo, Ogun is ₦230,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Ijebu -ode
The average price of flats for rent in Ijebu -ode, Ogun is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Isheri
The average price of flats for rent in Isheri North, Ogun is ₦780,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦550,000 per year.

KM 46
The average price of flats for rent in KM 46, Ogun is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year.

Magboro
The average price of flats for rent in Magboro, Ogun is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year.

Mowe Ofada
The average price of flats for rent in Mowe, Ogun is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

Obafemi Owode
The average price of flats for rent in Owode, Ogun is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year.

Sango Ota
The average price of flats for rent in Sango ota, Ogun is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

NOTE: THIS ARE AVERAGE COST AND NOT THE REAL COST AS PRICES VARIES

Need shared apartments to stay in Nigeria, we have over 10,000 shared apartment available on Co-Tenant
https://cotenant.com.ng/listings/

Get started
Make sure to add your city

Which flat? In Abeokuta is 150k per annum. Except you're talking of houses that don't have water in completely remote areas or half baked houses, if you know what I mean.

A proper flat in Abeokuta south -2 bedroom goes for an average of 350k per annum and as high as 1.5m per annum
Self contains in Abeokuta South goes from 100k to 180k depending on which area.
Duplexes from 1m to 4.5m per annum
Short stays 2 bedroom 20k to 25k per day
3 Bedroom bungalow 40k per day
3 Bedroom duplex 150k per week

Get your real facts

Visit
https://letout.com.ng
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Omihanifa: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
pickatyou:
Can't believe there are still places one can rent for a 100k a year, unless its a rural settlement.
Calm down oga even here in Abuja there are places that you will rent self contain for 100k per year

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
bigcil2:

Which flat? In Abeokuta is 150k per annum. Except you're talking of houses that don't have water in completely remote areas or half baked houses, if you know what I mean.

A proper flat in Abeokuta south -2 bedroom goes for an average of 350k per annum and as high as 1.5m per annum
Self contains in Abeokuta South goes from 100k to 180k depending on which area.
Duplexes from 1m to 4.5m per annum
Short stays 2 bedroom 20k to 25k per day
3 Bedroom bungalow 40k per day
3 Bedroom duplex 150k per week

Get your real facts

Visit
https://letout.com.ng

am sure you saw average right
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by poksmahn(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:
Funny write up, dude didn't even mention Ilaro, a major town in the state.

Next time tag your write up SPECULATIONS ON RENT in whatever state.
I was quite disappointed when I didn't see Ilaro on the list.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Sanchez01: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Thanks we dont have a presence in the east, so we have to use listings as most real estate folks dont really use listing website so we had to make do of the information we saw
Listings in Nigeria are grossly inaccurate and doesn't really tell the air around a particular area as most agents tend to exploit the internet factor while scammers would use the same medium to water down the supposed cost of rent in certain areas.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
poksmahn:
I was quite disappointed when I didn't see Ilaro on the list.

ilaro is under its local government
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

Listings in Nigeria are grossly inaccurate and doesn't really tell the air around a particular area as most agents tend to exploit the internet factor while scammers would use the same medium to water down the supposed cost of rent in certain areas.

yh you are right
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Abiona001(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
DeeTweenie:
The flats they mentioned, may i know how many rooms in the flat that cost 500k per annual?[/b][b]
you mean annualy?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Abiona001(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
DeeTweenie:
The flats they mentioned, may i know how many rooms in the flat that cost 500k per annual?[/b][b]
you mean annually?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by poksmahn(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
CotenantNIG:

ilaro is under its local government
Oh.. What's the local government? Yewa South?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by akeensbussy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Koolking:
Who pays N230,000 per year rent in Ifo, Ogun State? There's nothing there to waste such amount of money on rent unless you are working with one of the multinationals in Agbara or higher level civil servant in the working in the same community.

Most of the people I know residing in Ifo work in Lagos. I wonder why they have to put themselves through such stress of traffic challenges from Lagos to Ifo every day of the week. Transportation fare and personal car maintenance expenses are more than enough to have yourself a nice 2 or 3 bedrooms flat in the suburb of Lagos instead of killing yourself in Ogun State/Ifo with stress. Road network in Ota/Ifo is the worst in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge.

It makes sense if you work in Ota/Ifo.

Lairs..since when have u been to Ota..From Ota to Iyana-Ipaja is free drive without passing the express. The road are motorable. Even inside Ota Village (IGA) is motorable. Except few places.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by akeensbussy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Koolking:
Who pays N230,000 per year rent in Ifo, Ogun State? There's nothing there to waste such amount of money on rent unless you are working with one of the multinationals in Agbara or higher level civil servant in the working in the same community.

Most of the people I know residing in Ifo work in Lagos. I wonder why they have to put themselves through such stress of traffic challenges from Lagos to Ifo every day of the week. Transportation fare and personal car maintenance expenses are more than enough to have yourself a nice 2 or 3 bedrooms flat in the suburb of Lagos instead of killing yourself in Ogun State/Ifo with stress. Road network in Ota/Ifo is the worst in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge.

It makes sense if you work in Ota/Ifo.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Mac2016(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Angelb4:
I won't even read. Duplex in Ogun cannot be morethan 50k/year
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by poksmahn(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Legendguy:
If you know you want to reside in Ogun state, especially border towns close to Lagos and other inner towns life ifo and others, pls go to Lagos instead. These place are ungoverned territories. No govt presence, both federal, state or local, not even community present. The major road from sango to ifo is in a terrible state, and when you get into most the towns along the express like iyanailogbo, owode, ilepa, cele etc, the roads are all erosion stricken. The roads are bad, no social and economic activities, no infrastructure, nothing nothing is here. I began to wonder what is the role of LG in this country. I just here for the main time waiting for NYSC to take me out of this hell of Ogun state permanently. All the leaders do is to embezzle money meant for development. Useless state!!!
Lol.. Bro! Where do you serve? I serve in Ilaro
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by dominique(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
All I'm seeing here are fringe towns that are linked to Lagos. How about towns like Sagamu, Ijebu Ode, Odogbolu etc?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by ehinorlive: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
i stayed in university area, so house rent: self con: 60,70,80 very good one 90.

i dey sell data, check my sign
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by kernniejay(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Nice thread sha
6 sha

Bad roads, bad infrastructures, bad governments, useless local governments, nonsense regional arrangement, extremely useless set of leaders in Lagos and Ogun angry

Ogun State filled with abandoned buildings, snakes, gullies etc
Yet your people keep trooping into ogun everyday to sell their fake products from Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba, Uweka, 9th Mile etc, even your brothers are begging Tinubu for slots in govt. stupid ipod antelops

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by DeeTweenie(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
yep
Abiona001:
you mean annually?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by dejonathan(f): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
9icest:

Ifo that town suffered from the governors of the state and they have one of the most useless sets of house of reps in the state. Don’t even mention Ifo that place is rubbish
When last have you been here??
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by merrymaker2: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
prodigyhenry:
Can someone do something on Oyo state, ibadan.
What part of Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Compartmentalization and Historical Origin Of Nigerian Military Barracks / Picture Of Prostrating Building At Oba Akran Ikeja Lagos / Borehole Owners In Aba To Pay 30k Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.