Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) (54787 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Etinosa Eats Lunch In Bathtub (Photo, Video) / Anita Joseph Shares N*ked Bathtub Photo / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Favour1990(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please am seriously in need of the meme is getting out of hand picture....please can someone help me with it now
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by luvme0702: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Okay breast don fall that's why she had to hold it with her hands grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Nwachineke1980: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
So Anita does not wash her face while bathing?
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
That water is polluted by now with some good or bad smells
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by CityNGR: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bustincole:
BBW are the most precious woman on earth.... not all dis toothpick girls

real men eat flesh not bone

YOU DUNNO WHAT YER SAYING
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexymoma:
She has nothing, I mean nothing to offer than her nudity... I just pity her followers..
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Revolva(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
On her kind of man, Anita Joseph said, “My kind of man must be spirit filled. He must fear Jehovah God. There’s nothing more attractive to me than a man that loves God.
Really? Let me just reserve my comment.
You de mind dem confused soul after them don prostitute codedly
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Exactly what was going tru my mind the moment I saw that Hippopotamus phote
SageMK:
H I P for the HIP HIP HIP

P O P O for the HIPPOPO

and T A M U S for the HIPPOPOTAMUS,

HIPPOPOTAMUS !! angry

[img]https://media1./images/62ea7fbbc1cf9103a4dd4c46463a4c07/tenor.gif?itemid=6066537[/img]
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
This one won't go sit her thirsty old ass down somewhere. angry

Thought this one started acting around the same time the likes of Rita dominic and ini edo, mercy Johnson started acting ? Why's she still acting like upcoming.

Grandma Africa's bad gurl.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by ezeegolimited30(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Even inside bathtub � she still carry make ups?
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
cheesy zootopia...See flash.
Onyekachi419:
Which one is you don bad today. What message is she tring to pass.
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by frankoben(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
U no dey retire?
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Very ugly creatures.
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress, Anita Joseph shares sexy bathtub photos as she says she is bad today. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-don-bad-today-anita-joseph-shares.html

Business has been slow, she needs new hnw customers. I wonder who took those pictures though. . . hope it's not a minor
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Charly68: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
The devil is really after some women oo! This type of naked fashion is a sign
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hintona:
So people now wear makeup when bathing

Asin. First thing I noticed too. For the gram sha.
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by GindoX(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Can't you read

Aaah! I was surprised when you turn olosho ni. A deeper Life member turned olosho.. nkan nbe tòótọ
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by kay29000(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Daughter of Jezebel. She doesn't know how many men she has led astray with this her single act.
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by dochenaj: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Let me find out who she's first before I say anything.
MODIFIED.
Thank you Google!
Anita Joseph is a Nigerian actress and singer who hails from Anambra state in south east Nigeria. She was born on 4 January (no year, that's means she is almost reaching her expiry date) and is a graduate of....
Anita Joseph spoke to Daily Sun about Marriage and her kind of man........
On her kind of man, Anita Joseph said, “My kind of man must be spirit filled. He must fear Jehovah God. There’s nothing more attractive to me than a man that loves God.
Really? Let me just reserve my comment.
Comment you have subtly made already.
Sometimes I see ladies who say they want a God fearing man, and it is damn hilarious. Any God fearing man will know better than to go for this.
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Rozaytee: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
SageMK:
H I P for the HIP HIP HIP

P O P O for the HIPPOPO

and T A M U S for the HIPPOPOTAMUS,

HIPPOPOTAMUS !! angry

[img]https://media1./images/62ea7fbbc1cf9103a4dd4c46463a4c07/tenor.gif?itemid=6066537[/img]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by wolverine1987: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hintona:
So people now wear makeup when bathing
hahahaha like seriously? thats to show u how fake they are. buh wait o I keep hearing popular actress which popular movie has she acted I need to know o cos I don't know her o
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Longevo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Is that Kitchen or bathroom? Why is she bathing in the kitchen? ���
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress, Anita Joseph shares sexy bathtub photos as she says she is bad today. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See More Photos Below:
This lady thick ... Fleshy body .. I go collect if she give me Toto .. go suck craze commot her body .. bleeping this lady will be fun ... Nah just to eat her flesh .. nah just to dey bite bite her laps and ass ..... You know how they eat meat they preserve for fire

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-don-bad-today-anita-joseph-shares.html
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by lukui: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Anita! Anita! Anita! how many times did I called you? do you want thunder to fire you?

as for my guys abeg no vex I get one akpos jokes for you help me enjoy am

akpos and Nigerian films
journalist: (with microphone on his hand pointing at akpos): why don't you like Nigerian movies?
akpos: because when the community wants to offer a virgin girl for sacrifice, they will search and search the whole community till they find a virgin girl whom no man has ever touched
journalist: and who is she?
akpos: (smiles) EHM! EHM! TONTO DIKEH!
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by samtiyelov1(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This girl punna go sweet o

Vaseline where u dey

Vaseline no wan answer me angry

Lemme use close up

Mtchewwww...
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Damilaresimon25(m): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This girl punna go sweet o

Vaseline where u dey

Vaseline no wan answer me angry

Lemme use close up

use Aboniki
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by dederocs(m): 5:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Old cargoes sad
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by BrainSanitizer: 6:24am On Apr 17, 2019
dochenaj:

Comment you have subtly made already.
Sometimes I see ladies who say they want a God fearing man, and it is damn hilarious. Any God fearing man will know better than to go for this.
You are very correct. I can help to think they really don't know what God fearing means.
Re: Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo) by Hintona(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
wolverine1987:

hahahaha like seriously? thats to show u how fake they are. buh wait o I keep hearing popular actress which popular movie has she acted I need to know o cos I don't know her o
I don't know her too sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.