Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka (28692 Views)

Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Chuksrich31: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
The guidance anf counselling dept in delsu is dead! Thats same school i graduated. The them lecturers will be happy a student has been rosticated.you might say why did she do it? You may not understand wot it takes. I have single handedly stop a student in pharmacy dept from doing dsame 2017 before i graduated. Some were rusticated as a result of litle mistake.

1 Like

Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by FruitCakes(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
sigh
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by tightpussy156: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
very stupid girl.I keep on telling students education does not guarantee success.if u look at the world today most milonnaires,billionaires are not educated, most are drop out.that delta state university abraka so tribalistic even the lecturer are useless.one stupid Ono's who call himself exam monitoring team.very wayward an corrupt. I remembered my master program at the school then one stupid man gave me an one girl malpractice form just because the girl ask me a question.I told the girl to calm.down first she was still disturbing me so that I can give her answer.I tried to explained to the idiot man he refuse gave us the form an they suspended us.the foolish girl went to commit suicide but I said life goes on. two weeks later I was giving promotion in work with a bigger salary.you see how God work.I later heard they sack the useless lecturer. suicide is never an option no matter what you are facing.
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by madgoat(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
micflo28:
perhaps u didnt see the part where i said i am about to marry my queen. I don't meet your broke ass to beg you for money to eat. I just acquired a parcel of land and a sweet ride. Perhaps u are still with your dad eating his pension provided meals and driving his jalopy...

I will not be stagnant like you grin
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Prudent200: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
darlenese:
I finished secondary school @ 15. spent 7 years at home before I gained admission. in life there must be challenges, but it's not the end of the world.
jesu sis are you serious or your joking?
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Prudent200: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
micflo28:
She needs to hear my story before she did what she did. I spent 8 years in the university for a 4 year course. Strikes and change of departments due to poor result. Made a 2.1 and now a road safety officer about to marry my queen. I graduated at age 31... Young people need to learn to be strong in midst of adversaries.
did you go for NYSC
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Niyiboi: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
madgoat:

mumu, them still fit withdraw you grin
u be ode. I graduated since 2010. I'm not a mad goat like your moniker
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Adewale1603(m): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2019
greatermeme:
sniper should be banned!
they should not ban it yet o, cos i will also soon be leaving the ungodly world, my rapture has come
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by finest0007(m): 2:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Niyiboi:
I don't know why she would end her life this way. I gained admission into UNILAG at 19. She's just 21 and still young to start all over.
Did you read the full post?
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Titogbanski: 4:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Sometimes you wonder whether there is a hidden motive behind a story or headline. What is Abraka University name doing in the title of this story?

Would the same meaning not be conveyed if the atory title was "frustrated youg lady commita suicide" amd then mention in the body of the story that she dropped out from Abraka University.

I hope this caption is not to put the name of the university in bad light.
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Titogbanski: 4:53am On Apr 17, 2019
What I can't understand is the caption of the story. What is or has Abraka university got to do with this unfortunate incident?

I hope this is not a covert smear campaign on the iniversity!
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by darlenese(f): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Prudent200:
jesu sis are you serious or your joking?

I'm serious o, I watched my age mates graduating from school, getting married , doing convocation ,making progress in life generally, I was frustrated, miserable and depressed, no one encouraged me until I met my boyfriend (now hubby) he stood by me until I eventually got into school, I got married in first semester 300Level, had my 1st child in final year (two months before graduation) so I came out of the University with two certificates , hubby got me car for making a 2.1, in fact God compensated me for all the years I lost, today I am an employer of labour.
I am a living testimony and I will write my story here on Niaraland to encourage someone. you don't have to kill yourself because of your present condition, there light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by oyonu(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Its well, Abraka can frustrate person but God is in control. I also spent seven year for a four year course but after all said and done, things cleared out in their time
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by madgoat(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2019
Niyiboi:
u be ode. I graduated since 2010. I'm not a mad goat like your moniker

Since 2010 and no job yet, just wasting away your time on NL grin. grin
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Prudent200: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
darlenese:

I'm serious o, I watched my age mates graduating from school, getting married , doing convocation ,making progress in life generally, I was frustrated, miserable and depressed, no one encouraged me until I met my boyfriend (now hubby) he stood by me until I eventually got into school, I got married in first semester 300Level, had my 1st child in final year (two months before graduation) so I came out of the University with two certificates , hubby got me car for making a 2.1, in fact God compensated me for all the years I lost, today I am an employer of labour.
I am a living testimony and I will write my story here on Niaraland to encourage someone. you don't have to kill yourself because of your present condition, there light at the end of the tunnel.
am impress
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by Niyiboi: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
madgoat:

Since 2010 and no job yet, just wasting away your time on NL grin. grin
mumu, not everyone is jobless like u. Ode
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by priking: 10:20pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by priking: 10:25pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by priking: 6:20pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Female Delta State University Dropout Commits Suicide In Abraka by priking: 6:21pm On May 13, 2019
£

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Community President General Assassinated In Imo. Graphic Photos / Police Officers Catch Men Who Impersonated SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.