Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues (71441 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by smatt1711: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by promiseniqqa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
all i see is a lady who is older than the so called huzband
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ntoo.

This is what happens to emotionally weak men who throw marriage proposals to women who are not firmly in their grip. I wonder how you would propose to - let alone consider marrying - a woman who is not already begging you (in words and in action) to marry her.

How you go allow woman use you shine like this if you no be comprehensive mumu? It beats my imagination.

Correct men can't disgrace themselves like this. By the time they decide to marry a girl, the wedding ceremony would only be a mere formality, as they would have 'destroyed' and 'possessed' her in every possible way before talks of marriage come up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
so with all these fanciful pre wedding photos and lovely word, irreconcilable difference can still creep in? anyway there's life after the failed relationship. keep going bro

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by extwoo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin
mosho2good:
The Problems Of Nigeria Started With Confusion In Speaking English...

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Still
American: Yet
Nigerian: Still Yet

British : Should
American: incase
Nigerian: Should incase

British: Return
American: Backward
Nigerian: Return backward

British : Henceforth
American : From now on
Nigerian : From now henceforth

British: Reverse
American: Turn back
Nigerian: Reverse back

British: tell me the reason
America: tell me why
Nigeria: tell me the reason why

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira each.

You see where our problem started?

grin Your head dey there

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by majamajic(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sally97:

We only know in parts so instead of becoming a judge over an issue you know nothing about just sympathize and keep quiet

u that is sympathising what if it's not a sympathising issue

Mr know it all
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by AuroraB(f): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Administration1:
See the Yahoo boy responsible
Can one get a break from you Jack Bauer grin sad

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by whiteafrique: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
so wetin make we do..make we sympathize with you Oga go look for another woman joor..

More better news jare...Abeg Buhari still dey ASO Rock?
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by vixpal: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
mosho2good:

Your punctuation marks though
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Aduku655: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Read below it
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by mattsvibes: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Trapped In The Blur
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by agarawu23(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Well-done
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by OArogbokun(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
So sad
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by yemmight(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Real Royalty Begins in Love

Heart Planted Above the see level

A couple of love and power.

With all these, a woman will still have the heart of destroying someone's life. Sometimes I even think that coming together not really necessary.
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Gabson001(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
I won't say anything until i hear the girls part of the story

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Anextin(f): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rumour has it he slept with the friend or sis. That's rumour though
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by jnrbayano(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:
What some of us are praying for.. Well the reason best know to her sha

Awwww
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by DCAcademy: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
CHOICE INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL HEADLINE
SPONSOR OF 2019 DEL-YORK CREATIVE ACADEMY.

Africa’s premier filmmaking and media training hub, Del-York Creative Academy announces
Choice International as the key headline sponsor of its upcoming elite one month
program. From May 10th- June 10th, 2019 , the Del-York Creative Academy (DCA) will be
holding its flagship world-class training program in partnership with leading Media and Film
Institutions; Warner Bros, USC, and twenty-five of the most prolific film and media
instructors from Hollywood in the entertainment capital of West Africa- Lagos, Nigeria.
Students will enjoy an extensive menu of Courses including Directing, Screenwriting,
Editing, Acting, Sound Design and Scoring, Music Video Production, Broadcast
Journalism Costume & Set Design, Make-up & Special Effects, Cinematography &
Set Lighting, Coloring and Grading, Producing and The Business of Filmmaking,
Introduction to Theater, VFX, Animation Design and Drone Technology.
Choice International , the sole established representative of several Fortune 500 brands
including GAC Motors, GREE brand of indoor and industrial Air Conditioners and Lontor
range of household appliances, is delighted to partner with the DCA Academy to sponsor
250 of the most talented Africans to this year's edition of the Del-York Creative
Academy. This sponsorship is a significant part of Choice International's commitment to
continuing a rich tradition of empowering Nigerians. By sponsoring and supporting the
creative industry, the brand further cements its promise to align with the growth of the
nation.

Chairman of Choice International Chief Diana Chen said “We are proud to sponsor the
2019 Del-York Creative Academy. The creative industry remains one of the mirrors that
reflect the culture of the people, and we believe that this is an avenue often overlooked
through which we can invite change to a nation. While innovation, style, and excellence are
some of the words that define the Choice International brand, we are always on the lookout
for enterprises that also hold these values dearly and we believe that Del-York Creative
Academy is one of such brands.”
Since its emergence in 2013, DCA has trained over 1200 filmmakers in partnership with
industry experts. This year the academy in a bid to empower the next generation, will be
selecting 500 of Africa’s most talented creative disruptors from across the continent. These
participants will be groomed under Project 500 so as to enable them use the power of the
media to create powerful and interesting narratives on Africa to drive the conversation for
change, growth and development.

As part of their final projects, selected participants will partner with international media
partners to curate original feature films, documentaries, skits, short videos, Television
Commercials, and video content t o spearhead a social intervention agenda across Africa.
The best graduating student, demonstrating promise, will be awarded a brand-new car!
Indeed, Del-York Creative Academy has proven itself to be dedicated and true to its ethos
from the very beginning - “ Capacity Building ” to foster “ Nation Building. ”
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Kenmatt(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
You can take a Horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water.

This guy can't deny the fact that he hasn't seen it that they were not compactible all this while.

I can't get on my knees to propose marriage to a girl, if I do it to you, honestly I am pretending. A lady should be very glad that I have asked for her hand in marriage.

Above all, the relativeness of male to female population in percentage is about twenty-five to seventy-five..

Just that most guys do not know their worth, they fall cheaply to any lady that comes around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by nazablossom(f): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Always covering face as if they were not expecting it. Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Unrated900(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
She called off the wedding because she is testing the guy's mind over rejection of oloshos.

Check my signature for crv for sale
0806809400. Three
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
kurupt1:
I'm very sure this girl never invested in this relationship and the guy had placed her on a pedestal,so she started feeling fly and felt the guy doesn't deserve her love.
And then one small boy with money came around and the rest is history.

good summary

some gals feels they have many options

till the options later fade

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Sally97(f): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=77594544]

u that is sympathising what if it's not a sympathising issue

Mr know it all[/quote
Then it's what sort of issue
Mr ignoramus
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Guyman02: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
kurupt1:
I'm very sure this girl never invested in this relationship and the guy had placed her on a pedestal,so she started feeling fly and felt the guy doesn't deserve her love.
And then one small boy with money came around and the rest is history.

I told a friend who wants to get married to slow down a bit, he is the one working while she is still searching for a stable job, he spends lavishly on her.
I asked him this question, have you considered how she will behave by the time she starts earning salary which is more than your own, will she reciprocate, how will she treat you, will she allow you to have access to her income and gladly share responsibility?
His answer was that he has never given all I asked a thought, he is just in love.
I told him he was the only one investing in that relationship and it is one sided.

I didnt tell him to stop his plans but he should put into consideration the above simple question I asked as it affects a lot of marriages today, whereby the man sees himself working so hard to maintain a woman while she relaxes without showing him any appreciation but reminding him constantly how she left richer and more handsome men to agree to his marriage proposal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by lilyheaven: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
mosho2good:

I have been laughing � grin

2 Likes

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by HardEvidence: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Was I the only one who didn't see the part where it was specifically mentioned that the Bachelor's Eve will continue?

Meanwhile, if you currently reside in the U.S., UK, Canada or Australia, or will be travelling to any one of these countries very soon for the sake of furthering your studies or even relocation, you can check the link below and see how you can earn some extra money on the sidelines. It is completely legit and more importantly, it can generate passive income for you if you focus on utilizing "auto-play videos" as described in the free eBook. Simply watch the instructional video, download the free eBook and start earning money online today.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

P.S: The free eBook offer is for a limited-time period only, so hurry and download a copy while it is still free.

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by SarkinYarki: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
he is clearly not her type of guy ..She saved both of them from a miserable marriage
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Peteryt01: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
It's well
Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by Reelnah: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Heartless girl. They full everywhere.. move on bro. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues by koning: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:
Ntoo.

This is what happens to emotionally weak men who throw marriage proposals to women who are not firmly in their grip. I wonder how you would propose to - let alone consider marrying - a woman who is not already begging you (in words and in action) to marry her.

How you go allow woman use you shine like this if you no be comprehensive mumu? It beats my imagination.

Correct men can't disgrace themselves like this. By the time they decide marry a girl, the wedding ceremony would only be a mere formality, as they would have 'destroyed' and 'possessed' her in every possible way before talks of marriage come up.

My G. I'm with you on this. Funny thing is most women like it that way. Women only progress to marriage when they have reached the point of absolute submission. What happens after the marriage is another cookie.

She did him a favour. Because, he is not ready to marry yet and most importantly has not prepared the lady for marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.