Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? (614 Views)

Which Online Business Has Made You Money This Period? / Learn And Earn Legit Cash / Earn Free Legit Cash From Crypto Aidrops And Raindrops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by sweetnonsense(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good afternoon guys. I've got some life threatening issues I need to spend on very soon. Any idea of online legit jobs I could do to get good cash?

I've tried my best on ground to make some cash, but nothing seems to be coming forth and I don't even have capital to start off a small business.

so help guys, any hope online to earn a little? I don't want to die a poor man.. I don't want my future son to look me in the face one day and ask 'daddy! why are we so poor?'
. Them say 'if you nor get money, show your face make person help you '.
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by sweetnonsense(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Cc Seun lalasticlala Puskin ... please help push this to front page, let me get some life changing ideas...
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by iykepromotions: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Though neither a job nor a business, it's an investment. Buy low and RESELL higher elsewhere. It's called expired domain flipping. An expired domain name cost less than $9. That's the only expensis needed. After that, you go elsewhere and put it up for Sale. Great news is that you can resell it any amount. No specific or compulsory price.

For more information, do more research on your own or visit this awareness thread for beginner's information, proofs and screenshots ;https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Best wishes.
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by sweetnonsense(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
iykepromotions:
Though neither a job nor a business, it's an investment. Buy low and RESELL higher elsewhere. It's called expired domain flipping. An expired domain name cost less than $9. That's the only expensis needed. After that, you go elsewhere and put it up for Sale. Great news is that you can resell it any amount. No specific or compulsory price.

For more information, do more research on your own or visit this awareness thread for beginner's information, proofs and screenshots ;https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Best wishes.
Thanks so much... The truth is I don't even have money to feed well, talk more of affording up to 9$ for an expired domain.. right now, am in search for online Jobs that wouldn't require me to invest any capital... I can't even afford transport fare in real life, that's why I opted for online Jobs..

thanks for the help though, if I come by some cash later on, maybe I'd look into it proper
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by iykepromotions: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
sweetnonsense:
Thanks so much... The truth is I don't even have money to feed well, talk more of affording up to 9$ for an expired domain.. right now, am in search for online Jobs that wouldn't require me to invest any capital... I can't even afford transport fare in real life, that's why I opted for online Jobs..

thanks for the help though, if I come by some cash later on, maybe I'd look into it proper
you don't mean it yet. Truth is that, if you're serious to make tangible income online, you need to spend money too. At least getting the knowledge, internet subscription and capital to get started. Don't be deceived.
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by sweetnonsense(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
iykepromotions:
you don't mean it yet. Truth is that, if you're serious to make tangible income online, you need to spend money too. At least getting the knowledge, internet subscription and capital to get started. Don't be deceived.
Definitely, you won't understand my situation now... anyway, thanks so much
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by 1realBobby(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by toks1610(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
give me a call, i will point you a business. 07067484230

sweetnonsense:

Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by agarawu23(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
sweetnonsense:

and how will you afford data to follow up online jobs?
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by Ignyte(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Monetize your twitter. I'll create a thread for this sole purpose
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by sweetnonsense(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2019
toks1610:
give me a call, i will point you a business. 07067484230

alright sir. . would do that right away...
Re: Which Online Jobs Could One Do To Earn Legit Cash? by ashatoda: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ignyte:
Monetize your twitter. I'll create a thread for this sole purpose
please do

(1) (Reply)

Pay 2k And Get 16k Within 2days / Delay In Bank Transfer / Apple Buys A Nigerian-owned ICT Firm For $1b (368b).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.