Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel (42280 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And I'm living in a country with animals that are supposed to be in the wilderness eating grasses angry
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Ttipsy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
so bad, my condolence to the family & friends.. not the ones taking him selfie
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Originalsly: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
insure1:

Nurses confirmed him dead?

That's something new I learn here today.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by ofiko123(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
RIP to the dead..
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by popsyleo1: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rip
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
But na only Anambra full for that school ni?

Abi the school come be like rivers that drown strangers ?
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Another sex case? tohyorsih on my mind
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by ngwababe(f): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yahoo yahoo wey full futo now eeeee, na God go help legit and innocent hustlers for that school!
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by DammyGbade(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
it was gathered that a group of students decided take pictures of the student who collapsed instead of rushing him to the clinic. angry see what they turn life to...
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by derbykol(f): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77597217:
They need to conduct special deliverance in that school ASAP!
Those days in FUTO,JCCF would have called for a solemn assembly at the prayer garden.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by kense88: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Prideofthelion:
Unfortunately this country doesn't have an emergency code to dial in an emergency situation. Perhaps that may have been cardiac arrest that cld possible have been reversed by administration of cardiopulmonary resuscitation within 5-10mins of the incident and thereafter placed on post cardiac arrest management. This country is in a mess. Perhaps,those taking those photographs might have activated the emergency code,had there been any. Clueless country.
Everyone is covered by the blood of Jesus. There is no need for emergency number.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Yuceeluv(f): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Its lemon... It detoxifies.

crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?

1 Like

Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Faithfulmartins(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goodevening sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Mamakimy97: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?
lemon...dont try it with lime it's too acidic..check google for effect
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by horlique(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The nurses reportedly revealed that there was a delay from when the student slumped towhen he was rushed to the school's medical center. as it was gathered that the reason for the delay was that a group of students decided take pictures of the student who slumped instead of rushing him to the clinic
Excellent comment... Instead of helping their fellow students they were busy taking pictures,next thing they will do a party sand someone will die.. what type of school

That's what the madness can lead to. Gross stupidity from the students and the idiot that snapped him in the hospital.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by blackboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
When i talk say soomething sinister about the death of the previous young ones. They concluded it was tramadol and weed that killed them. How weed go kill someone with bathing soap in his hand and another ontop person? Hmm make una talk true.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by yvelchstores(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
They should do proper investigation. There is a killer drug in circulation.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by mrkel(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2019
crunchyg:

is a slim therepy. if you want to be slim slice lemon into a warm water and drink it first thing in the morning.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by henryduru2(m): 12:23am On Apr 17, 2019
I was in the medical center today for registrations and we asked a nurse what to do to complete the registrations she gave us instructions and then she said that there's a boy lying lifeless in ward there i thought it was just someone who fainted but i couldn't seem to get what she meant by lifeless till i got to my lodge and saw a post in the group chat about the boy i was just speechless
RIP to the dead cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Jman06(m): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2019
This might be another case of tramadol abuse...

The way these guys consume trams ehn. They take as much 600mg of trams at once!

the heart can hardly contain the effects of such high dose of the drug!

Something needs to be done urgently to curb this menace of drug abuse in the country.

Do we still have a government
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:19am On Apr 17, 2019
What the nurses said are lies

That's just an escuse (from an eye witness) at the scene

Me and guy are in same level and dept

I know him quite well

But really the rate at which students are dying in FUTO is alarming there are deaths every week (I'm serious)

There was a time we recorded 3 deaths in a week (This semester)
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Rossycee(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2019
insure1:
Nurses confirmed him dead?
Isn’t a doctor to confirm this? What if he went into coma?
A qualified nurse can do that as well not just doctors.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Rossycee(f): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2019
Eastatlantaniqqa:
What the nurses said are lies

That's just an escuse (from an eye witness) at the scene

Me and guy are in same level and dept

I know him quite well

But really the rate at which students are dying in FUTO is alarming there are deaths every week (I'm serious)

There was a time we recorded 3 deaths in a week (This semester)
If it were those days in FUTO different fellowships would have organised prayers..
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by tohyorsih(f): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Another sex case? tohyorsih on my mind
you're mad abi?
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by enemyofprogress: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih:

you're mad abi?
je ka ma do ara wa kiss kiss
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by bolafez(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih:
you're mad abi?
has he answered you?
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by tohyorsih(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2019
bolafez:

has he answered you?
No angry
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rossycee:

If it were those days in FUTO different fellowships would have organised prayers..

now in FUTO we have more fellowships than department

what year did you graduate?
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Rossycee(f): 9:37pm On May 01, 2019
Eastatlantaniqqa:

now in FUTO we have more fellowships than department
what year did you graduate?
LOL... FUTO and fellowship.. 2011.
Re: Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2019
Rossycee:
LOL... FUTO and fellowship.. 2011.
what course?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The People Of Covenant University In Pictures / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.