Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo (15782 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by BlackfireX: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Who is davidoooo
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by legalwealth(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
What is the update regarding the appeal filed by APC against tribunal's decision?
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by BIXYBABE: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
LordGuru1:

I downloaded most of them from that thread too. Very wonderful, sensible, inspiring and useful memes. Just place your finger for a while on all the ones you want one by one, your phone would then bring options. Click "Save as" and it would be downloaded into your phone. Do that for as many as you want.
Ask 4 d type of phone he's using, if it is button phone like mine its can't download

1 Like

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by gidyambi(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
BREAKING!!! 9th NASS Leadership: APC Makes U-Turn, Bars Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Others

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has ruled out chances of Femi Gbajabiamila in becoming the next Speaker of the House of Representative as the party had excluded the Northwest and Southwest from the zoning of the Senate President and House Speaker as well as their deputies.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday, the party’s Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, said that all the geopolitical zones must be fairly represented both in the executive and legislative arms.

He said with President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo coming from the North-West and South-West respectively, “the party’s leadership should ensure that the zoning arrangement for the Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives in the incoming 9th National Assembly reflects the remaining four geopolitical regions of the country.”

The APC Spokesperson warned that if the party does not get it right now, 2023 elections might turn out to be a free for all, with its attendant electoral consequences.

“The APC has elected National Assembly members from all geopolitical zones of the country.

“Hence, the party’s leadership and indeed the presidency must make deliberate efforts to provide a fair and justifiable zoning arrangement for the 9th National Assembly leadership.

“The zoning arrangement must also respect the fact that the North-west and South-west have already produced the President and Vice President respectively.

“So, for equity and adherence to the principle of federal character which is a constitutional requirement, the positions of Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives in the incoming 9th National Assembly must be occupied by APC members from the remaining four geopolitical zones of the country,” he said.

According to the Bayelsa-born APC Chieftain, “the Party’s National Working Committee, NWC, under the leadership of the party National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has already zoned the Senate Presidency to the North-east.

“The Deputy Senate President should be zoned to the South-south while the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives should be zoned to the North-central and South-east in any order agreed by the party’s leadership.

“The South-west already has a slot filled by the Vice President. In any case, the South-west does not necessarily translate to Lagos or Ogun state. This is a sentiment widely shared by our members from the zone.

“As I earlier stated, the party’s leadership must take deliberate steps to provide a fair and justifiable zoning arrangement for the incoming 9th National Assembly leadership.

“Our actions and inactions will have serious implications on party unity and positively or negatively affect our standing ahead of 2023.”
Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Oblang(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
bigjj:
Just give Keyamo money, and he would begin to drum and dance for you.

U think Keyamo is ffk? Have u ever seen keyamo in pdp even when they were in power...

1 Like

Re: I didn't Forge Any Certificate For Election - Adeleke Tells Keyamo by Omega30(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
9jahotblog:
KEYAMO IS A DISAPPOINTMENT TO LEGAL PROFESSION: SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. - Adagunodo.

The Peoples Democratic Party, Osun State Chapter has come down heavily on what it called "deliberate falsehood and desperate attempt to discredit the position of the law on the legal pronouncements on the qualification of the PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Osun State, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke by the Abuja Election Petition Tribunal and the Court of Appeal in Akure.

The chairman of the party, Hon. Olasoji Adagunodo, said for Keyamo to have pretended as if he didn't hear or know about several court pronouncements on the matter that has been rated as the most publicized case in the history of Nigeria speaks volumes on the personality of Festus Keyamo.

This singular act is enough reason for Nigerians to probe into how Keyamo scaled through integrity questions and how he was awarded the prestigious title of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

The party declared as null and void and of no effect the statements credited to Keyamo on his tweeter that "Senator Nurudeen Adeleke forged his school certificate which" he presented to INEC during the September 22nd governorship election in Osun State.

Barrister Festus Keyamo, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, has a record of perpetually committing misdemeanor, his defence of President Muhammadu Buhari's certificate scandal and deliberate negative allusion to the case of Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke is a confirmation that Keyamo speaks from the two sides of his mouth, making efforts to satisfy his *clients* according to the situation on hand.

"You will not be surprised that the same Keyamo was on Channels TV shortly before the recently concluded presidential election with Senator Dino Melaye, trying to defend jungle justice and extra judicial killing called by President Muhammadu Buhari on ballot box snatchers.

When President Muhammadu Buhari was taken to court over certificate scandal, APC employed 100 Senior Advocates of Nigeria, SAN, they made sure that the case was not attended to up till today, if they are not hiding anything why did they block the case from seeing the lights of the day. How Nigerians would have wish our President act like Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke who went through the rigours of Legal proceedings in the court of Law to prove his innocence. They think everybody is a criminal like them.

For those who don't know the history of Keyamo, his utterances may be a surprise but for some of us who have details of his escapades both Legal and Political, it is meaningless.

Records have it that Festus Keyamo conned innocent Damola Adebayo, a.k.a. Frayo into making recorded statement which Keyamo edited and gave to the world as a press conference purportedly tagged "confession of the principal suspect in the murder of Chief Ajibola Ige" and that singular act led innocent persons, including the Deputy Governor of Osun State under Chief Bisi Akande into undeserved incarceration. Keyamo came out of that game millions richer only for Chief Bisi Akande to openly confess last year that those prosecuted for the Bola Ige murder were innocent of the allegations against them but Keyamo was used to orchestrate that propaganda.

Unfortunately, it is appalling that our self styled Mr. Clean allowed a personality like Keyamo to be the spokesperson of his campaign organization means we are into a government of fraudsters.

"Keyamo should be treated as a liar that he presented himself to be." Adagunodo concluded.
It took APC government to award him a SAN and I think NBA will soon change his SAN to SAND by revoking it.He's not worth a SAN at all. Sand sand lawyer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Refused To Cancel The APC Dinner - Peoples Gazette / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Governor Adeleke Launches Pro-masses 100 Days Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.