Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,117 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund (1417 Views)

ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. / This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund by ThisTrend(f): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys... I dont know if anyone have idea?

I created this Payoneer in December last year.

I have $150+ received In two different transactions from a company (Propellerads)

Though, the make a payment option is available in my account... but when I want to send fund to another Payoneer user, it says; "I need to receive more fund to be able to send out".

So, I'll like to know what minimum of fund should I have/received in my New Payoneer account to be able to send out??

Ideas please
Re: Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund by noobody(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
ThisTrend:
Hi guys... I dont know if anyone have idea?

I created this Payoneer in December last year.

I have $150+ received In two different transactions from a company (Propellerads)

Though, the make a payment option is available in my account... but when I want to send fund to another Payoneer user, it says; "I need to receive more fund to be able to send out".

So, I'll like to know what minimum of fund should I have/received in my New Payoneer account to be able to send out??

Ideas please

150$+ x 2

Or total recieved is 150$+ ?
Re: Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
noobody:

150$+ x 2

At least $1000
Re: Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund by Divineroyalty(f): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
You can transfer funds from payoneer to payoneer once you've received up to $200 (or the amount in any currency apart from dollars) from a reputable company through the Global Payment Service, Billing Service or from companies that payout directly.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer: What's Minimum Fund To Have In Account To Be Able To Send Out fund by ThisTrend(f): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
noobody:

150$+ x 2

Total is $150

(1) (Reply)

Ignatius Asabor: First Nigerian Agricultural Drone Inventor (PHOTOS And VIDEO) / Please Guys, I Have This Advanced English Dictionary Software Installed In My Phone For A Long Time / Data Size For Minimum Tcp/ip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.