Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. (14497 Views)

How To Generate Electricity From Dirty Water Using Microbes / This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by nlfpmod: 7:56pm On Feb 15
Introducing Sora, our text-to-video model.

Sora can create videos of up to 60 seconds featuring highly detailed scenes, complex camera motion, and multiple characters with vibrant emotions.

Prompt: “Beautiful, snowy Tokyo city is bustling. The camera moves through the bustling city street, following several people enjoying the beautiful snowy weather and shopping at nearby stalls. Gorgeous sakura petals are flying through the wind along with snowflakes.”

We’ll be taking several important safety steps ahead of making Sora available in OpenAI’s products.

We are working with red teamers — domain experts in areas like misinformation, hateful content, and bias — who are adversarially testing the model.

Prompt: “Several giant wooly mammoths approach treading through a snowy meadow, their long wooly fur lightly blows in the wind as they walk, snow covered trees and dramatic snow capped mountains in the distance, mid afternoon light with wispy clouds and a sun high in the distance creates a warm glow, the low camera view is stunning capturing the large furry mammal with beautiful photography, depth of field.”

OpenAI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15
Fantastic. Unfortunately, I use the free version of chatgpt for now.

A quick tip, to generate images for lightweight projects, use Microsoft designer. It's completely free

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by ProudNigerian01: 7:58pm On Feb 15
That is awesome.

For those who have forgotten:

God will judge you and I based on our actions and ways:

Ezek.18.30 - "Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways," says the Lord GOD. "Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.

God Himself is telling you to Repent now and leave lying, fornication, theft, unforgiveness and other sins alone.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by oka4ugoo: 7:58pm On Feb 15
I no dey understand anything again.

With the current hot weather, no light and bad economy, I thought e go hard for a man to be hard.

Neighbour! neighbour!! if kpekus no kee you nothing fit kee you again

5 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by ebenhazard(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15
Good
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Warrior247: 7:58pm On Feb 15
That will be great
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Uyi168: 7:59pm On Feb 15
This Ai will render many people jobless..

And also create plenty jobs for others..

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by ImoleNaija: 7:59pm On Feb 15
I don't know why ChatGPT always sounds like Chat-jìbìtì to me. angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15
Wahala
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Cmanforall: 7:59pm On Feb 15
Waiting
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by brightovio007(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15
Okay
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15
Otilo for video editors grin grin

14 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by tico1212(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15
It's possible. There's this music ai (suno ai) site that will compose music with lyrics and beat and it will incorporate any name you want.

Modified: there's is actually AI generated video. Welcome to the future. You can use SORA open ai creating video by texting. It create realistic and imaginative scenes from text instructions. That's massive

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by HateBigots: 8:00pm On Feb 15
ChatGPT makes my life easier as an app developer.
Acts like my personal "Jarvis" in Iron Man grin

18 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Epstein(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15
Sxxex vids?

grin

Tiwa don get competition!

4 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Feb 15
how will that make life better?
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Tjra: 8:00pm On Feb 15
Time to go into content creation. Hope e go fit generate comedy skits? cheesy

17 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Blackestjunior(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15
Bleepp

Mehn

Ok good
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Great100000: 8:01pm On Feb 15
AI will render some jobless and create jobs for others, it depends on how you use it.

People are losing their jobs because of AI & some people are taking advantage of it to create jobs for themselves.

13 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Tayorshd87: 8:01pm On Feb 15
It's really good so I can type a
Prompt: what is tilumbuubu doing in the other room with remi tilumbuubu video 📷

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by MyExpression(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15
Videos?
Az as how?

I know they can generate good image prompts for AI images.

I'd rather ChatGPT becomes regenerative, so as to have realtime information and make valid data driven projections
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by ClearFlair: 8:03pm On Feb 15
nlfpmod:

OpenAI

,😃😃😃
Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by ecolime(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15
Uyi168:
This Ai will render many people jobless..

And also create plenty jobs for others..
Change is the only thing constant.

4 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by DrAda(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15
HateBigots:
ChatGPT makes my life easier as an app developer.
Acts like my personal "Jarvis" in Iron Man grin

I totally agree. It's simply amazing. I had to learn prompt engineering to improve my work flow and so far so good.

8 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Uniquekriss(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15
lexy2014:
how will that make life better?
A lot, AI makes life easier, I've had to use ChatGPT to answer virtual interview questions.

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Elidrisy20: 8:06pm On Feb 15
Can it generate food?

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by MT: 8:07pm On Feb 15
Government must step in to regulate AI.

Its power can be amazing and destructive at the same time.

I believe public will not have access to the full fledged power of the AI.

Perhaps the 3rd or 4th-tier power will be accessible by the public eventually.

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by Uyi168: 8:07pm On Feb 15
ecolime:

Change is the only thing constant.

True.
U either acquire the necessary skills to fit in,or go extinct.

4 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Will Soon Be Able To Generate Videos. by inoki247: 8:07pm On Feb 15
Lol Yahoo Boy Join the group chat....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Machine Turns Sweat Into Drinking water / Amazing Tech Inventions Of 2013 / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.