Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

This Is My Unbreakable Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Unbreakable Heart. (745 Views)

Unbreakable...why You Shouldn't Cry When You're Heartbroken / Does Unbreakable Luv/relationship Exist? / True Love Is Unbreakable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by Brownteeth(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2010
Am so scared of heart breaks and never want to experience such. That initially made me stay away from a relationship at the start, but unfortunately the ''temperature'' of my body began to rise to dangerous levels. I had to cool off before I start burning off, so I came up with a plan to date someone I feel less attracted to but sufficient enuogh to support the relationship. I decided to date such a person so that when the chips are down and she cheats or any problem comes up, I wouldnt feel hurt cos afterall I never felt anything big for her. She can go if she wants to and my heart will still beat Bum-Bum-Bum (I dey kampe) as if nothing happened. The first girl I dated left, and there was no shaking. I was glad it worked.

For the girls I have strong feelings for, I only keep them as friends and when the time comes to get married, I will sit down and call their numbers one by one to know which one I will give the ring cos I realized that relationships are bonded with ropes which can cut easily and leave your heart struggling to cope with the loss, but in a marriage setting the bond is made of concrete which is harder to break and therefore less likely your heart will suffer. Thats my method to keep my heart safe.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by 1102(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2010
Nice,

Next thing to do is to build a fence and barricade it wiv a Iron gate!
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by Brownteeth(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2010
^^The omnipresent 190. nairaland is incomplete without you. You are the alpha and omega of every thread. Without you threads wouldnt be moving. I adore you. All praises and honour be thy name.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by femmy2010(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2010
Alpha and omega he is.
Use to feel and act in a similar way but love has a way of changing an hitherto dont love orientation.
Lets just pray 4 he/she that was meant to be ours.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by boomii(f): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2010
When you succeed with this your plan let us know cos I don't think its going to work.
There is no short cut to matters of the heart,you win some and lose some.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
That is a joke!!! because it wount work.

2yrs back i decide to do just wat you have plannd to do, I dated a guy I felt was very ugly and definately not my type of man. My friends talkd and will always damn him wheneva he comes around. I told them to stop cos he does not mean much to me. They all took off and neva came back as friends, they keept their lent which I tot was Ok.

As time goes by I became found of him, he became more than a friend.

We dated for 2yrs and four months and then bam!!!!shaking!!!! comes the issues. and then we are no more. cry cry cry cry cry

I was left in PAINS. A huge one that took me time to shake off.

The pains was not that i so much love him but that my friends left me for his sake. secondly I have become used to him and can no longer do much without him.

Well, I can't tell you much but good luck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by chinedumo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
a state of loving someone is a state of being vulnerable
that is what it is like when God loves us
he is so vulnerable to us
we can hurt him easily
we can break his heart

God says that when the vulnerability is exploited and u are hurt by the person u love forgive such a one
that is how he too feels when you sin against him
as long as u can continue forgiving that loved one he will continue forgiving u ur sins
because in the actual sense ur sin against God is greater than any offense someone can do against u
and God's love for u is greater than what ever love u have for anyone
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by MrCork10: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
Brother BrownTeeth, bro, you are very lucky u have brown teeth. 190's teeth is yellow angry

And bro, since u r scared of women, u can always turn gay. 190 is gay & proud, and thats y he always log in as females wink
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by luap: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
I agree with Cork. Don't be so scared. Your basing your relationships off of fear. A man can't act on fear. Be the Man you were intended to be, take the risk and go get some pleasure. Nothing nicer than the warm softness of a woman. Get over your hurt and fight on.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by Brownteeth(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
@lovebug. It has already worked for me. Tested and proven.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by MOBO444(f): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

That is a joke!!! because it wount work.

2yrs back i decide to do just wat you have plannd to do, I dated a guy I felt was very ugly and definately not my type of man. My friends talkd and will always damn him wheneva he comes around. I told them to stop cos he does not mean much to me. They all took off and neva came back as friends, they keept their lent which I tot was Ok.

As time goes by I became found of him, he became more than a friend.

We dated for 2yrs and four months and then bam!!!!shaking!!!! comes the issues. and then we are no more. cry cry cry cry cry

I was left in PAINS. A huge one that took me time to shake off.

The pains was not that i so much love him but that my friends left me for his sake. secondly I have become used to him and can no longer do much without him.

Well, I can't tell you much but good luck lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Lovebug serves you right, you Lover girl, im glad he ditched you black lady.
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by saintneo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
soon we will hear of the iron wall. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
MOBO444:

Lovebug serves you right, you Lover girl, im glad he ditched you black lady.

yea that why i have refused to date another fake guy like tongue tongue tongue tongue so STAY OFF MY BACK! cool
Re: This Is My Unbreakable Heart. by Omolola1(f): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
hehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Race And Relationships / Beard: For Crying Out Loud! / Wat Happens Nxt When Ur Partner's Sister/brother Is Senior "cruella", D Bully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.