Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,739 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1444346 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Purplehyde(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
isaacsegun:
Someone just called me now that NCS is doing replacement that I should send my details. Though I sent him my details, then he said I should pay #16500 for form that he's going to send me the form through my email after payment. So please, who has any genuine information about this?
It’s true. They are doing replacement of candidates who didn’t make it pass their Medicals. As for the 16k, well, I guess it’s a case of you have to give something to get something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tolanee(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Purplehyde:

It’s true. They are doing replacement of candidates who didn’t make it pass their Medicals. As for the 16k, well, I guess it’s a case of you have to give something to get something.
You people never learn abi...Keep giving out free Money to scammers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by isaacsegun(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Purplehyde:

Sir, how sure are you? The person has even sent me the account number to send the money to, but I have to pull restrain so as to confirme the authenticity of it before making any move.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Purplehyde(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
tolanee:

You people never learn abi...Keep giving out free Money to scammers
I know what am saying.
Maybe someone sent him a message to defraud him. If it’s not someone he knows or can trust, he shouldn’t even bother to send.
The replacement is real, Buh if it’s not from the right source, then am sorry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Purplehyde(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
isaacsegun:

Sir, how sure are you? The person has even sent me the account number to send the money to, but I have to pull restrain so as to confirme the authenticity of it before making any move.

It’s legit �. But don’t fall in the wrong hands
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tolanee(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Purplehyde:

I know what am saying.
Maybe someone sent him a message to defraud him. If it’s not someone he knows or can trust, he shouldn’t even bother to send.
The replacement is real, Buh if it’s not from the right source, then am sorry
There is nothing like any replacement is real or don't fall into the wrong hands....Those that have ears and eyes should listen carefully, stop dropping phone number and email up and down but you people will never listen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
isaacsegun:
Someone just called me now that NCS is doing replacement that I should send my details. Though I sent him my details, then he said I should pay #16500 for form that he's going to send me the form through my email after payment. So please, who has any genuine information about this?

All those telling him it's legit r scammers. They are everywhere especially on this forum.

This delay is not helping at all. Scammers are taking advantage of this to defraud innocent individuals.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
ginababy:

All those telling him it's legit r scammers. They are everywhere especially on this forum.

This delay is not helping at all. Scammers are taking advantage of this to defraud innocent individuals.
leave am first let him post the cash, sometimes u can't advice people. Experience is the best teacher; let him post it and have a story to tell.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sapientia1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
ginababy:

You're absolutely right about the DELAY! FG agencies/parastatals shouldn't really commence recruitment process if they don't have everything in place to carry it out. It's sheer evil if you announce a recruitment process since April 2019, and it's December 2019 with no hopes of even shortlisting. My friend told me about someone who rushed to his cyber cafe to print and make payment into a shady account deviced by these fraudsters (#3500). He made frantic effort to persuade the person not to pay, that it is scam, but the person insisted, even wanting to create a fight with my friend, accusing him of not wanting him to succeed with the recruitment (Trust Nigerians).

Fraudsters are totally taking advantage of these process and trust me, many are falling for this scam everyday.
FG shouldn't even start a recruitment process they cant finish in 3 months, if they don't have the budget, they should always wait till when a fresh budget has been allocated, and of course the recruitment funds fused into it, then completely finish recruitment in 3 months (max).

It has been the same trend, with Firs, Dpr n Co, but then this post changes nothing. it's the same old system!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ricodine: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin

sapientia1:
You're absolutely right about the DELAY! FG agencies/parastatals shouldn't really commence recruitment process if they don't have everything in place to carry it out. It's sheer evil if you announce a recruitment process since April 2019, and it's December 2019 with no hopes of even shortlisting. My friend told me about someone who rushed to his cyber cafe to print and make payment into a shady account deviced by these fraudsters (#3500). He made frantic effort to persuade the person not to pay, that it is scam, but the person insisted, even wanting to create a fight with my friend, accusing him of not wanting him to succeed with the recruitment (Trust Nigerians).

Fraudsters are totally taking advantage of these process and trust me, many are falling for this scam everyday.
FG shouldn't even start a recruitment process they cant finish in 3 months, if they don't have the budget, they should always wait till when a fresh budget has been allocated, and of course the recruitment funds fused into it, then completely finish recruitment in 3 months (max).

It has been the same trend, with Firs, Dpr n Co, but then this post changes nothing. it's the same old system!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by isaacsegun(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Booler:
leave am first let him post the cash, sometimes u can't advice people. Experience is the best teacher; let him post it and have a story to tell.
Bros you think say na so me self be fool? That is why I searched through so many chenels where I can easily verify. Though the person knew my sister and he got my number through her, but still I can't just part away with my hard earn money like that. My mind is telling me say na scam that is why I really need to verify.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by isaacsegun(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
ginababy:

Hmmm...I don't know why some people derive joy in defrauding others.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin send the money no worry.........
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2019
Good morning guys, we are in page 115 of the forum, by faith I decree: before we hit page 160 the shortlisted names will be out and we will all have course to thank God. Amen smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2019
Booler:
Good morning guys, we are in page 115 of the forum, by faith I decree: before we hit page 160 the shortlisted names will be out and we will all have course to thank God. Amen smiley
amen baba
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2019
Booler:
yah true...previous custom recruitment thread doesn't exceed page 150-160 before the good news begins to come. before it gets to 160, we must have gotten appointment laters.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Dollarseeker:
yah true...previous custom recruitment thread doesn't exceed page 150-160 before the good news begins to come. before it gets to 160, we must have gotten appointment laters.
my faith is on track then.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Booler:
so we need more and more comments so that the page can move up fast lols

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dollarseeker:
so we need more and more comments so that the page can move up fast lols
.hahahahahahaha... If comments go rush enta the thing go quick enta 160 and u know go see any shortlist o. God go tell u say he's not aware of that one. So make we just dey take our time pray jejeli make everything happen naturally.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
sapientia1:

but Firs and DPR have conducted test and interview?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Booler:
.hahahahahahaha... If comments go rush enta the thing go quick enta 160 and u know go see any shortlist o. God go tell u say he's not aware of that one. So make we just dey take our time pray jejeli make everything happen naturally.
lols make comments just de rush enter o. me na page numb I de always check..as e de move fast I de happy...u go see say same thing will play out in this yrs recruitment. abeg make page 160 do reach make person mind rest.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Booler:
baba check your pm.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Booler:

Abeg! I NO dey this kind game. Page 160 is too much a target ooo. Bros e too far abeg. From 115 to 160 not even 120. Abeg! Remove my faith from this one ooo. If you agree with me abeg hit like.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
ginababy:

Abeg! I NO dey this kind game. Page 160 is too much a target ooo. Bros e too far abeg. From 115 to 160 not even 120. Abeg! Remove my faith from this one ooo. If you agree with me abeg hit like.
lol my Gina friend.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2019
ginababy:

lols shortlist fit comot for 120 but 160 everything okpari finish
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2019
ginababy:

..Custom CG talk am for news say until e reach page 160 for thread grin b4 list go comot
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Purplehyde(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
That replacement shii is a scam!! Big one o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Soleye24(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
please on what basis can one fail medical

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2019
Purplehyde:
That replacement shii is a scam!! Big one o

no ooo it is real ooo.... grin grin grin

did you finally send the money?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2019
Soleye24:
please how what basis can one fail medical
aswear! Wanted asking as well. Cos me Don do minor surgery b4 o. Like 15years ago..the scar is like three inch long on my abdomen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Booler:
aswear! Wanted asking as well. Cos me Don do minor surgery b4 o. Like 15years ago..the scar is like three inch long on my abdomen
Booler the boss
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mhedocracy: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
This message is misleading. Guys, be careful. Make no stupid payment for job
Purplehyde:

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.