Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1440291 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MightyGEE(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

You are very right NCOS recruitment is done and dusted was surprised to see people saying they only released list for O level applicants I don't know why it would be so when both Olevel and Degree Applicants did documentation together pls let's get our facts right before coming on social media and misleading people with our blatant lies....
Most funny thing is saying it with full confidence grin as if he is the interior minister grin. Prisons service wey dem don forget say dem don recruit tey tey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2019
MightyGEE:

Don't be mislead, Correctional Service are done with recruitment since October. They are now on induction training at their respective states. Both seniors and Juniors
seconded
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

You are very right NCOS recruitment is done and dusted was surprised to see people saying they only released list for O level applicants I don't know why it would be so when both Olevel and Degree Applicants did documentation together pls let's get our facts right before coming on social media and misleading people with our blatant lies....
it was actually supplementary list which is yet to be out that I heard and has nothing to do with o level; bsc. But the line "blatant lies" wasn't necessary. Morals will take u far my sister. I never applied this and as such it's less of priority to me.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
MightyGEE:

Most funny thing is saying it with full confidence grin as if he is the interior minister grin. Prisons service wey dem don forget say dem don recruit tey tey
when one is harbouring "sour grape" feelings, it becomes evident in his/her utterances. The thread is for u to get as much information as possible, seive, accept and discard which ever info u run across. If u have legit info about anything I see no reason why u should be in this forum.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Booler:
it was actually supplementary list which is yet to be t that I heard and has nothing to do with o level; bsc. But the line "blatant lies" wasn't necessary. Morals will take u far my sister. I never applied this and as such it's less of priority to me.

Very sorry if my content sounds rude and i don't think i ever mentioned names in the first place ....but come to think of it people come here to get facts not to be mislead we don't have to post what we ain't sure of... i wasn't directing my message to anybody its just a general observation my brother I don't think anyone should take this personal...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
NCOS is don and dusted. I know a bsc holder that is currently holding his induction training at Otukpo na slot tinz.

Supplementary list na admission?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Tajudeen40 post=84816455][/quote]

I pray they shortlist b4 then.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
askibee:

Have been waiting to see this.

So i got a text too,i clicked and was told screening is 9am bla bla bla,venue is your state of origin and was told to make a payment of 3500. I was taken to a secured site to make payment not even remitta,the funny part is the email i received the msg was not the email i registered with at first.

I remeber some days ago a friend shared a link to check shortlisted name and was late told is a scam site. I was even banned here self cos i wanted verifying.

Funny also the msg was found in my spam unlike the confirmation mail that was in my inbox.

Could this be true or this thiefs are at it again.

NCS PRO Mr. Joseph Attah have said it over n over that NCS will never ask any applicant to pay any amount of money through out the recruitment exercise so once you receive any msg asking you to send any amount for such just know that scammers are at it again. Let's be alert.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
ginababy:
NCOS is don and dusted. I know a bsc holder that is currently holding his induction training at Otukpo na slot tinz.

Supplementary list na admission?
my Gina what's gwanning dear?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MightyGEE(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Booler:
when one is harbouring "sour grape" feelings, it becomes evident in his/her utterances. The thread is for u to get as much information as possible, seive, accept and discard which ever info u run across. If u have legit info about anything I see no reason why u should be in this forum.
Trash. What's your business about me And this forum.. so I can't even comment on post that comes my way on nairaland in peace again? Or who told u everybody that comment or post on this forum are having the same motive.. I cme across your comment here about NCOS which belongs to the same board I belongs in which I have a better knowledge of than you and I discarded your info. Be guided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:22am On Dec 12, 2019
MightyGEE:

Trash. What's your business about me And this forum.. so I can't even comment on post that comes my way on nairaland in peace again? Or who told u everybody that comment or post on this forum are having the same motive.. I cme across your comment here about NCOS which belongs to the same board I belongs in which I have a better knowledge of than you and I discarded your info. Be guided
hmmm...its well with you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Heineken:
I tell you... Prisons go show before customs. Sure.
prison don finish recruitment na...abi dem wan comot anoda list?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by emmanuelsea(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
NDLEA has shortlisted candidates for aptitude test...
Hopefully Custom is next

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hopefully ooo we are tired of waiting oooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ped007(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2019
Can we please close this custom thing this year...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 4:44am On Dec 14, 2019
ped007:

What do I say....... Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 4:45am On Dec 14, 2019
emmanuelsea:
NDLEA has shortlisted candidates for aptitude test...

Hopefully Custom is next

How do I confirm this plz.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2019
ginababy:

How do I confirm this plz.

Very true. Exam dates confirmed for some. mails started dropping yesterday
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 5:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Make we no loose hope
Custom can still do something before this year runs out.
Nobody knows NDLEA can still invite people to write exam. At least we still have nxt week before Xmas. Make we keep praying hard my brothers and sisters. God is our strength.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2019
ped007:
i tell u! Na next year I dey forsee for this custom matter
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by emmanuelsea(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ped007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
ginababy:

What do I say....... Hmmm
We fit date, marry and get our first baby while waiting for this list ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
ped007:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
PriestlyLawyer:

Very true. Exam dates confirmed for some. mails started dropping yesterday

OMO! Let's keep our hope alive for this year or early next year.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
DiqBaba:
Make we no loose hope
Custom can still do something before this year runs out.
Nobody knows NDLEA can still invite people to write exam. At least we still have nxt week before Xmas. Make we keep praying hard my brothers and sisters. God is our strength.

It's not like we are desperate for a job oo but we need to have a plan for 2020 b4 it starts.
Especially when private jobs opening is at the peak from now till middle of the year.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
ped007:

No na haba bro.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oshin56(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2019
For you to know the level of wickedness in the land common NCS recruitment is taking them more than six months to shortlist names but if it's npower or npf now then for don shortlist names tey tey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2019
ginababy:

No na haba bro.
Gina friend na wa o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Oshin56:
For you to know the level of wickedness in the land common NCS recruitment is taking them more than six months to shortlist names but if it's npower or npf now then for don shortlist names tey tey.
Lol
Dis man don vex
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigeria custom to conduct fresh recruitment, old registration has been cancel. We'd portal will open

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.