Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437450 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 5:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Booler:
fact is if it's been cancelled customs will officially publicise it. Just that God and the devil alone knows what's delaying it. They keep saying "soon". I don't think they have the recruitment process in their agenda. But it's not cancelled.
Booler baba.. It's not actually. They just don't have time for now. Probably as they wan add their rubbish stuffs
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2019
Booler:
fact is if it's been cancelled customs will officially publicise it. Just that God and the devil alone knows what's delaying it. They keep saying "soon". I don't think they have the recruitment process in their agenda. But it's not cancelled.

Very true Sir. Maybe God is taking his time to fight our village pple and giving us victory. �

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by hismail1(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2019
The shortlist is out ..they 're uploading it online currently..in a couple of days pple wil b asked to check. That's what I heard.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by deejaydeji: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2019
hismail1:
The shortlist is out ..they 're uploading it online currently..in a couple of days pple wil b asked to check. That's what I heard.

Source pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2019
deejaydeji:

Source pls

Nah lie its a copied and paste message from one other thread on this forum there was a guy who said same thing the informant here might have copied the same message and pasted it here making it look as if its a genuine info.. but with time the list would be out...don't panic the delay might favour us all...cos what i heard was they are trying to make space for the excess demand dey have been given so after some have been promoted few has to retire then they might find enough space for more cos as it stands their demand is bigger than supply...January might be a very busy one sha...let's keep our fingers crossed...There is nuffin like uploading of names mails and SMS would be sent out directly to the chosen ones....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Will there be test too?

Hopeyehmey:

Nah lie its a copied and paste message from one other thread on this forum there was a guy who said same thing the informant here might have copied the same message and pasted it here making it look as if its a genuine info.. but with time the list would be out...don't panic the delay might favour us all...cos what i heard was they are trying to make space for the excess demand dey have been given so after some have been promoted few has to retire then they might find enough space for more cos as it stands their demand is bigger than supply...January might be a very busy one sha...let's keep our fingers crossed...There is nuffin like uploading of names mails and SMS would be sent out directly to the chosen ones....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Kaeboy:
Will there be test too?

From what the source initially told me of which he might be right or wrong if the list shows up this year there might be but anything from next year it might be straight to documentations and camping.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PSVITA(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good day friends, I applied (NCOS) in April, but since then I have not heard from them, earlier this week my Dad called me from Abuja to inform me that NCOS are doing fresh recuitment in 18 December 2019 ( he heard it in the radio), And today is 19 December 2019 have been trying their portal, it keeps displaying 16 April 2019.

I don't just understand or are they still on it,
If anybody have registered since yesterday 18 December 2019, he/ she should enlighten us please.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
PSVITA:
Good day friends, I applied (NCOS) in April, but since then I have not heard from them, earlier this week my Dad called me from Abuja to inform me that NCOS are doing fresh recuitment in 18 December 2019 ( he heard it in the radio), And today is 19 December 2019 have been trying their portal, it keeps displaying 16 April 2019.

I don't just understand or are they still on it,
If anybody have registered since yesterday 18 December 2019, he/ she should enlighten us please.

Playing check their site. That's the sure place to get info from.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PSVITA(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
ginababy:

Playing check their site. That's the sure place to get info from.

Have checked, is showing 16 April 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
PSVITA:

Have checked, is showing 16 April 2019

Then that is it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dokunland(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
please everyone I want to be sure about information I got now...that Nigeria custom have shortlist candidate.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sahjury(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
[When did u hear it?and how reliable is d person.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shariiiif: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE LIST IS OUT!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Juliearth(f): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

I am guessing the procedure would he the same as that of FRSC ( physical screening, test...),right?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Juliearth:

I am guessing the procedure would he the same as that of FRSC ( physical screening, test...),right?

Not really sure cos FRSC came out earlier than this..but i think it might be like that of prisons service now ncos, which was from documentation to camping straight cos CUSTOMS has already wasted enough time.... that's what the source told me note he might be right or wrong ooo..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Juliearth(f): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Not really sure cos FRSC came out earlier than this..but i think it might be like that of prisons service now ncos, which was from documentation to camping straight cos CUSTOMS has already wasted enough time.... that's what the source told me note he might be right or wrong ooo..

Okay, many thanks bro. That physcal drill is a scam.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Juliearth:

Okay, many thanks bro. That physcal drill is a scam.

Walahi!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2019
If they tell people to come Next for screening some people will say it's anti Christian, everybody will have to wait till January/February 2020.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Shariiiif:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
NAVY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE LIST IS OUT!

Confirmed
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Obinna2470:
If they tell people to come Next for screening some people will say it's anti Christian, everybody will have to wait till January/February 2020.

I don't mind having it on Xmas day. After all when duty calls one has to obey. Abeg! Tell them to call me to have mine on the 25th.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Aliyullahi(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Good Morning Y'all. I dont know what people tend to gain from circulating false news. I would only advise all that since you have your phone and good internet connection. Get credible news on these Federal Government Patastatals Recruitment on their official website, Their official social media pages can also be followed.Take For instance, NDLEA, their facebook page is even more updated than the Official website in regards to their recruitment.
Most of these Agencies would not want to bombard their website with NEWS on recruitment. Some prefer the social Media platforms.
my piece of advice for all.
Y'all have a nice day.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Aliyullahi:
Good Morning Y'all. I dont know what people tend to gain from circulating false news. I would only advise all that since you have your phone and good internet connection. Get credible news on these Federal Government Patastatals Recruitment on their official website, Their official social media pages can also be followed.Take For instance, NDLEA, their facebook page is even more updated than the Official website in regards to their recruitment.
Most of these Agencies would not want to bombard their website with NEWS on recruitment. Some prefer the social Media platforms.
my piece of advice for all.
Y'all have a nice day.

✌yeah! Same here.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Rep approved 238b for customs 2020 budget
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
Molayan:
Rep approved 238b for customs 2020 budget
will they send the budget directly to presidency or must it pass through senate?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2019
nuradeen011:

will they send the budget directly to presidency or must it pass through senate?
Customs too has projects they executes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
lahizak:
This sad to say, but we all registered 8 months ago and we havent heard a thing from them ever since. I believe the recruitment might have been cancelled. I believe we all should take our minds off it

Don't take your mind off it.
Use this holiday period to prepare for it.
Everything is set and even questions for the next phase of the recruitment.

If you are familiar how UMTE examination are sets. Then study that.

All the best.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by danshadrach: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ahmed4002:

Don't take your mind off it.
Use this holiday period to prepare for it.
Everything is set and even questions for the next phase of the recruitment.

If you are familiar how UMTE examination are sets. Then study that.

All the best.
So there'll still be exams? I thought cos of time they'll just shortlist for documentation straight
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sahjury(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ofcourse they will exams interview and medicals.the can't compromise in that.bcs all eyes are on them even if is just for formality
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by raimzo: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Please I need past Q and A. Let a kind hearted fellow send any to me. raimiozomata@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation of your kind consideration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.