Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436316 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
We have created a WhatsApp group. Likes of tisco, myself, zizo and some persons in this thread. People of like minds can join if interested. Also, it should not be an avenue for some unscrupulous fraudsters to take advantage of others.
Purpose is to allow for effective and interactive communication amongst aspiring customs personnel by his grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Booler:
We have created a WhatsApp group. Likes of tisco, myself, zizo and some persons in this thread. People of like minds can join if interested. Also, it should not be an avenue for some unscrupulous fraudsters to take advantage of others.
Purpose is to allow for effective and interactive communication amongst aspiring customs personnel by his grace.
My name is zizo96. And am here to second the motion moved by Officer Booler�‍✈️.Colleagues and my ever gallant prospective officers I so second.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Booler:

Creating a Whatsapp group will be counter productive, why leave NL where thousands of people can access information to Whatsapp that can accommodate just bout 245 people.

Why should we leave NL where there is no avenue for security breach except your give out your contacts.

Some many people have shared vital information here without anyone intruding in anyone’s privacy. You will have people joining the so called Whatsapp group just for fraudulent reasons(3500 gang), access to contacts without authorisation.

I am of a contrary opinion in this move of yours.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
dayorh0:

Creating a Whatsapp group will be counter productive, why leave NL where thousands of people can access information to Whatsapp that can accommodate just bout 245 people.

Why should we leave NL where there is no avenue for security breach except your give out your contacts.

Some many people have shared vital information here without anyone intruding in anyone’s privacy. You will have people joining the so called Whatsapp group just for fraudulent reasons(3500 gang), access to contacts without authorisation.

I am of a contrary opinion in this move of yours.

its fine bro and somewhat correct. We are even OK with the few in the group already. Its been interesting all day.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Booler:
Drop the WhatsApp link
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Uspic:
Lol. NCS will be like "oga, we know the interstate ban has been lifted...allow us to breathe small na"

Apparently, NCS breathing takes two years

I aff dead
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Molayan:

Even with the interstate movement lifted, how are they going to do the 6months camping

Small thing....but nysc sef cancel camp....mk them free us from camping....give us APL straight
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2020
Obinna2470:
Oya someone should remind the cg, that we are still waiting

My friend...oga CG dey honeymoon cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2020
sleuthhound:
very good question sir!! Remember some 2jokers called elected ignorant governors insist their States r covid free.....e go nice make customs shift camp go dere!!

Ehnnnn

No come near my state....but seriously Kogi is fucking free....we living even more than our day to day life activities here in lokoja....we never see no shit....kudos to Bello

#covid na scam
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Zizo96:
https:///DBwktwlNlHcCczArimDsPL

Link not valid. Abeg send the correct one
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2020
dreyFoxx:

Small thing....but nysc sef cancel camp....mk them free us from camping....give us APL straight

Training is necessary now. How do you get train for the job then
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sleuthhound: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2020
dreyFoxx:

Ehnnnn

No come near my state....but seriously Kogi is fucking free....we living even more than our day to day life activities here in lokoja....we never see no shit....kudos to Bello

#covid na scam
oh really!! ur CJ death too na scam i guess undecided.....its jst a matter of time bro..jst make dem find beta burial grounds around lokoja

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tabitha03(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Zizo96:
https:///DBwktwlNlHcCczArimDsPL
Link not valid, Kindly send a valid link. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by poetictwenty(m): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Tabitha03:
Link not valid, Kindly send a valid link. Thanks
add "chatdotwhatsappdotcom between those ///
like this //chatdotwhatsappdotcom/

remember replace "dot" by "."
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tabitha03(f): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
poetictwenty:

add "chatdotwhatsappdotcom between those ///
like this //chatdotwhatsappdotcom/

remember replace "dot" by "."
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Everrest9(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
sleuthhound:
oh really!! ur CJ death too na scam i guess undecided.....its jst a matter of time bro..jst make dem find beta burial grounds around lokoja
Kogi CJ didn't die in lokoja. He contacted the virus when he was in Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Omenkaubi: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Very serious o.
dayorh0:

Support staff, 1 per LG. It is a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
dayorh0:

Support staff, 1 per LG. It is a serious matter
That's each person will be battling with atleast a thousand people from their LG for that slot.
Would have preferred if it was done on Zonal or state basis, so that their would be even representation across board. A state like Bayelsa have only 8 lg while Kano has 44lga meaning Bayelsa will have 8 candidates and Kano 44 candidates.
May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by freshbillz15(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Guys thinking deep...you are a realist

ugo4u:

That's each person will be battling with atleast a thousand people from their LG for that slot.
Would have preferred if it was done on Zonal or state basis, so that their would be even representation across board. A state like Bayelsa have only 8 lg while Kano has 44lga meaning Bayelsa will have 8 candidates and Kano 44 candidates.
May God help us all
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulcus(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
More reason this country is a shithole and need restructuring, northerners keep dominating everywhere ...the custom self na dem full am

ugo4u:

May God help us all
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Prospect048: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
sleuthhound:
just imagine your own way of thinking, people no dey die before corona issue? Abeg pack well jhor
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Everrest9:

Help me tell him ohhhh

Like dos guys will ever stay in lokoja
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sleuthhound: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Everrest9:
oh boi
1. Did i say he died in lokoja?
2. Can u testify he never interacted with anyone who would hv gone back 2 kogi b4 positive results & isolation took place?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sleuthhound: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Prospect048:
just imagine your own way of thinking, people no dey die before corona issue? Abeg pack well jhor
sorry i no dey follow u yarn! Na person i dey exchage talks with understands my drift...okay!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sleuthhound: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
dreyFoxx:

Help me tell him ohhhh

Like dos guys will ever stay in lokoja
oh okay! But ur state FMC too don dey lockup or lockdown? Which wan
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sabaugo(f): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning all. I just found out now that I was sent the email for NCS exam link slip that January 13th. I checked my email that time but I did not see it. Is there anything I can do again, though the attachment has been removed
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Everrest9(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Sabaugo:
Good morning all. I just found out now that I was sent the email for NCS exam link slip that January 13th. I checked my email that time but I did not see it. Is there anything I can do again, though the attachment has been removed
There's nothing you can do again about it. God will provide another better one for you. Those that did it sef dey on flight mode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.