Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436038 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Parisleo:
Hi

Poor bittered negative juvenile human...it is ur village People that is shouting and it is them that u are referring to...I don't blame u anyways..
u come online and insult people as if u would be able to do it in real life, don't injure urself oo, it's govt job nt anybody's father job

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
shayubobo:
What about DSS that is recruiting presently?
to advertise and recruit are 2 different things, even airforce recruitment is starting 24th
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
officialchikzy0:
to advertise and recruit are 2 different things, even airforce recruitment is starting 24th
DSS is writing their aptitude test tomorrow and there will be gathering of people. If NCS wants to close their recruitment this year, nothing will stop it from happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Prospect048: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Parisleo:

Sure boss.. besides self, it will.be in batches and it is not usually compulsory u go to camp immediately na....some agencies may tell u to report to ur state of origin command for induction first and camp later...do u know that some guys who got prison last year never go camp
.and they still dey work dey collect salary...
Camp will be in batches, and not even now self...the most important thing na to collect ur APL...u can always go to camp later
they have resumed back, they have called their degree to resume training and as I typed this, they are already in camp for training same applicable to the junior cadre too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Everrest9(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Police Recruitment is out again... I don't know Custom problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Prospect048:
they have resumed back, they have called their degree to resume training and as I typed this, they are already in camp for training same papplicable to the junior cadre too

True bro,.just spoke with my friend..they left camp due to the covid 19..but there were called back last two weeks.. security and health were not affected self as he said.....so our oga Thomas can now calm down

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oghenekelvin: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
NCS please do something. Other agencies and ministries are doing something.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2020
This recruitment is a scam. Guys, pls let’s move on with our lives. There’s no way an agency that took more than 6 months to release a CBT results could have a credible recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Umarjamilu1(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2020
Naaso bros
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thingsfallapart: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Please house, just want to confirm if anyone get message from NCS regardless shortlist. because i got message from them
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 9:23am On Jul 13, 2020
thingsfallapart:
Please house, just want to confirm if anyone get message from NCS regardless shortlist. because i got message from them
if una dey type message, try and use words correctly so people can decode what u are saying. Which one is "regardless of shortlist"?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by onyioyeezah(f): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2020
thingsfallapart:
show us the message
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2020
thingsfallapart:
from a logical perspective it is only those been shortlisted for CBT that will be mailed for further screening. So this one u are stating "regardless of shortlist" is a questionable assertion.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2020
screenshot and post it here let's see
thingsfallapart:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by happy662(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
thingsfallapart:
screenshot it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
thingsfallapart:
what did they talk about
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by geemonee88: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
I just chatted an officer after he cautioned us against scams

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by onoja2: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Wats the monthly salary of customs assistant.. Console 4
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Another week gone without any update from the customs office. Na wa o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
foxriver8:
Another week gone without any update from the customs office. Na wa o
the same people coming out here to promise people it's coming out at their purported date are the same kind of people we hv in government... Wicked people
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
officialchikzy0:
the same people coming out here to promise people it's coming out at their purported date are the same kind of people we hv in government... Wicked people

Mtchews, simple English this one cannot even compose..,.I wonder how u even managed to graduate from school self.....see ur mouth like wicked people...rather that appreciate those that try to give u info, too boost ur morale and raise ur hopes...u are insulting them

Go to ur village and get the correct date then....immatured humans
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Parisleo:

Mtchews, simple English this one cannot even compose..,.I wonder how u even managed to graduate from school self.....see ur mouth like wicked people...rather that appreciate those that try to give u info, too boost ur morale and raise ur hopes...u are insulting them

Go to ur village and get the correct date then....immatured humans
i'm sure if ur father could compose a simple english, u would nt be here using ur little energy to look fr fg job, the thing u need to boost here is ur immune system nt morale let corona nt kill u idiot, go and apply for police that's whr your mates are. Mk thunder no fire u
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2020
“Tolerance is not a synonym of Weakness. Intolerance are the enemies of the good/correct understanding

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2020
Guys why fight on something we are not sure of

If we turn enemies here because of Customs job, I wonder what will happen if we meet out there....not as if we have access to the so called list...(I know some people does)....but let's keep our cool....what will be ours will be ours

Not to come and become enemies then tomorrow we won't be able to shake hands

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by peekay007: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hushpoppy Wannabes trying to scam me with this email........., hope non of you here will fall for them?

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=officialchikzy0 post=91860677]i'm sure if ur father could compose a simple english, u would nt be here using ur little energy to look fr fg job, the thing u need to boost here is ur immune system nt morale let corona nt kill u idiot, go and apply for police that's whr your mates are. Mk thunder no fire u[/
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
officialchikzy0:
i'm sure if ur father could compose a simple english, u would nt be here using ur little energy to look fr fg job, the thing u need to boost here is ur immune system nt morale let corona nt kill u idiot, go and apply for police that's whr your mates are. Mk thunder no fire u
Frustration is real..I can understand ur plight bro...don't worry ,God will give u this job..before hunger make u kill person or even commit sucide....
Just be patient!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Parisleo:

Frustration is real..I can understand ur plight bro...don't worry ,God will give u this job..before hunger make u kill person or even commit sucide....
Just be patient!!!
who is your bro? God is even afraid someone like you is calling His name, because, your family is full with ritualists, haggard woman's cunt, if I reply u again then I hv tym
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SirToothBrush: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
peekay007:
Hushpoppy Wannabes trying to scam me with this email........., hope non of you here will fall for them?
this is why I don't like posting my email online anyhow
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by peekay007: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
truly,someone sent a link that the attitude test result is out. i went to the site which was a prototype of the official custom site. it requested for my application ID,email and phone number. that's how i got this scam message.
SirToothBrush:
this is why I don't like posting my email online anyhow
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
peekay007:
truly,someone sent a link that the attitude test result is out. i went to the site which was a prototype of the official custom site. it requested for my application ID,email and phone number. that's how i got this scam message.

You are right, the message is not by posting your email or phone number online. It’s a link and once you click it, it will definitely send you a congratulatory message that you are qualified. It look real, one has to be careful
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by phi91lipin(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Any update from this end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.