Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434927 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2020
oshionelecky:

Day 14

Day 15

Those talking about the PTF directives especially regarding next phase and resumption of international flights on the 5th of September are making a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Uspic:
Why do i feel you guys are just unnecessary developing excuses for these guys? No matter how legit u think your source is, let's wait and until we hear from them. The Nigerian police screening is still on-going if I'm not mistaken. The Nigerian army and Air Force also advertised too and it isn't even September 7th yet. Don't they all take directives from PTF too?
can you reason why ICPC EFCC DSS etc that are 95% done with there recruitment are frozen while new recruitments like police Army Air Force are doing their stuffs?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
nuradeen011:

can you reason why ICPC EFCC DSS etc that are 95% done with there recruitment are frozen while new recruitments like police Army Air Force are doing their stuffs?
icpc hvn't done anything, they only advertised their recruitment
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pes2019: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Another excuse to rise man pikin hope come next week.

Ná God hand I dey, make e favor us whenever it coming out.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
oshionelecky:

Day 15

Those talking about the PTF directives especially regarding next phase and resumption of international flights on the 5th of September are making a lot of sense.

Y POLICE COME DEY DO SCREENING
ABEG NONE OF UNA GET THE VIDEO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
If na you send me scam email for this thread, walahi, God go punish you and your generation. I dn almost de happy say Customs dn call me. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
17 months and counting, NCS can’t conclude a recruitment. In 2020 Nigeria.. na wa oo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibks100(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
nuradeen011:

Who told you DSS is FROZEN?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
nniero11:

Y POLICE COME DEY DO SCREENING
ABEG NONE OF UNA GET THE VIDEO

The major reason for connecting the recruitment to PTF pronouncements is the last statement issued by NCS PRO concerning the exercise.

He stated categorically that with the restrictions being eased up, the list will be released at the appropriate time.

I hope you see the point.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
Obinna2470:
Covid 19 don spoil show, list is Ready waiting for for pTF green light, 75 percent of this list is based on merit per state.... Screening list is not employment ooh i herd 6k will make the list and over 2k will be dropped, Best CG ever..

How did you come about these figures sir?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Do you know that of the 12 areas advertised for Superintendent cadre, 2 relate directly to Accounting?

Do you know that of all 12 areas advertised for it is only Accounting that specifically fits into one of the 6 major departments of NCS i.e Finance and Technical Services department?

Now you know.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jimfarayola(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
oshionelecky:
Do you know that of the 12 areas advertised for Superintendent cadre, 2 relate directly to Accounting?

Do you know that of all 12 areas advertised for it is only Accounting that specifically fits into one of the 6 major departments of NCS i.e Financial and Technical Services department?

Now you know.

What is the reason for this reply?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
oshionelecky:

Do you know that of all 12 areas advertised for it is only Accounting that specifically fits into one of the 6 major departments of NCS i.e Financial and Technical Services department?

Now you know.

Of what relevance is this, after all you either apply for Account or Audit. You cant be here and there and it does not increase your chances of being shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
dayorh0:

Of what relevance is this, after all you either apply for Account or Audit. You cant be here and there and it does not increase your chances of being shortlisted

If you go back to your statistics notes, u will realize that it does increase your chances.

Imagine for example all the mechanical engineers have to compete for mechanical engineering as such the competition will be stiffer for them cos of overcrowding, whereas accountants are divided into two different groups so the competition is less in each group.

Also, since accounting is the only field there that is directly related to a full fledged department within the NCS, it means that you should be expecting the numbers of accountant required to be high. After all they provide the technical services within NCS so it just natural. Technical staff always constitute the highest percentage in any organization.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
oshionelecky:

If you go back to your statistics notes, u will realize that it does increase your chances.

Imagine for example all the mechanical engineers have to compete for mechanical engineering as such the competition will be stiffer for them cos of overcrowding, whereas accountants are divided into two different groups so the competition is less in each group.
Recruitment is not done that way. They don't really look at course of study what is of concern to them is doing well in the exam and interview. Recruitment is on state basis and not really course of study, those that meet their standard will get in.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
ugo4u:

Recruitment is not done that way. They don't really look at course of study what is of concern to them is doing well in the exam and interview. Recruitment is on state basis and not really course of study, those that meet their standard will get in.

Bros are you sure you read the advert well?

It says support staff for superintendent cadre. abi u don't know what support staff means?

also you didn't get the first ever statement issued by the PRO after the online application, that they will do d first screening by removing those that applied by matching their course to the wrong position.

If it was general duty, then you would have been right. that one they don't care about course of study.

Abi you want to employ accountant as nurse again? can't you see nursing was in the advert? so course no matter for there abi?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
oshionelecky:

Bros are you sure you read the advert well?

It says support staff for superintendent cadre. abi u don't know what support staff means?

also you didn't get the first ever statement issued by the PRO after the online application, that they will do d first screening by removing those that applied by matching their course to the wrong position.

If it was general duty, then you would have been right. that one they don't care about course of study.

Abi you want to employ accountant as nurse again? can't you see nursing was in the advert? so course no matter for there abi?
What I mean is that as long as your course of study is advertised and you pass the screening you're good to go, they won't reserve any slot for a particular profession, this recruitment is primarily based on local gov't. If it's one nurse or 30 accountants that scale through then so be it.
DSSC 24 had only 1 medical doctor out of over 250 cadets.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
ugo4u:

What I mean is that as long as your course of study is advertised and you pass the screening you're good to go, they won't reserve any slot for a particular profession, this recruitment is primarily based on local gov't. If it's one nurse or 30 accountants that scale through then so be it.
DSSC 24 had only 1 medical doctor out of over 250 cadets.

there are particular vacancies created by promoting, resignation/retirement, death, etc. that they are trying to fill up. so they will be employing based on area of study while also making sure that they pick from around the whole nation as stated in their meeting with senate committee on customs.

besides what did u expect? that 50 doctors will be recruited in the DSSC 24 when it isn't a hospital?

the fact is the criteria will be complex cos they will be trying to consider course of study, local government area and maybe merit all at d same time.

its just that I am saying since accountants form the bulk of technical staff then they stand a higher chance.

but above all it is God's grace that will speak.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2020
oshionelecky:

there are particular vacancies created by promoting, resignation/retirement, death, etc. that they are trying to fill up. so they will be employing based on area of study while also making sure that they pick from around the whole nation as stated in their meeting with senate committee on customs.

besides what did u expect? that 50 doctors will be recruited in the DSSC 24 when it isn't a hospital?

the fact is the criteria will be complex cos they will be trying to consider course of study, local government area and maybe merit all at d same time.

its just that I am saying since accountants form the bulk of technical staff then they stand a higher chance.

but above all it is God's grace that will speak.
No problem let's watch and see what happens, I'll remind you when it happens. FYI when I say DSSC I'm referring to Direct short service commission (Army). The army has the capacity to take in 500 doctors at a go and it won't even be enough for them, Immigration used similar method in 2017 for their exercise.
I wish you good luck so that you'll see things yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2020
ugo4u:

No problem let's watch and see what happens, I'll remind you when it happens. FYI when I say DSSC I'm referring to Direct short service commission (Army). The army has the capacity to take in 500 doctors at a go and it won't even be enough for them, Immigration used similar method in 2017 for their exercise.
I wish you good luck so that you'll see things yourself.

Thanks. I need and I accept all the good luck I can get. Above all, it's God's favour I need most. I wish you good luck too my brother.

What did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2020
oshionelecky:

Day 15

Day 16
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks. I need and I accept all the good luck I can get. Above all, it's God's favour I need most. I wish you good luck too my brother.

What did you apply for?[/quote]

Oga, stop giving yourself false hope about this Accounting,. For them to specify the actual number of accounting candidate they need during the interrogation in NTA news shows that they don't need much accounting officer. Stop worrying yourself over this Accounting issue, because I Intentional went on my research to know why accounting was mentioned,

I was told they don't need much, they have enough already. I was made to understand that a computer science, secretary, statistics, banking and finance , marketing and even business administration candidate can be placed in accounting department in Nigeria customs, immediately you assume duty ,you will be trained in any department you are posted to.

And about the accounting department issue, they don't need much, one Accounting candidate per State is enough for them... You should be praying that you will be the one that will be picked in your state.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2020
AbcAbcd:

What did you apply for?

Oga, stop giving yourself false hope about this Accounting,. For them to specify the actual number of accounting candidate they need during the interrogation in NTA news shows that they don't need much accounting officer. Stop worrying yourself over this Accounting issue, because I Intentional went on my research to know why accounting was mentioned,

I was told they don't need much, they have enough already. I was made to understand that a computer science, secretary, statistics, banking and finance , marketing and even business administration candidate can be placed in accounting department in Nigeria customs, immediately you assume duty ,you will be trained in any department you are posted to.

And about the accounting department issue, they don't need much, one Accounting candidate per State is enough for them... You should be praying that you will be the one that will be picked in your state.

Even if its only one accountant they need, even if they don't need an accountant, by God's mercy I will be given NCS APL.

So don't worry yourself about me. Pray your own cause my brother.

I can't imagine that my matter made you to undertake a research. Put your time and efforts to better use.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2020
oshionelecky:

Day 16

This is government job ooo, every course you study is relevant as far as it is required during the registration process....e be like say you be novice for government job. E go shock you when you see person way study FISHERY for trade and tarrif department. E be like say you no day Nigeria

Accounting department is a very sensitive department in all organisation... They don't post people there anyhow, and it is a very common course to study...it means many people will apply that accounting position...hope you know that

If them won even collect accounting candidate following the federal character principles....my friend e mean say Na only one Accounting student per State.......you know say una plenty very well...only me sef I know up to 4 accounting people way apply for customs.
And day no book oooo...very intelligent

Oga go and pray and stop talking about accounting.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2020
oshionelecky:

Even if its only one accountant they need, even if they don't need an accountant, by God's mercy I will be given NCS APL.

So don't worry yourself about me. Pray your own cause my brother.

I can't imagine that my matter made you to undertake a research. Put your time and efforts to better use.

No be your matter make me do research oga,. Na when I hear the matter for NTA live news, I come day pity myself and my friends way apply for accounting position.. That's why I made my research , wetin concern me with you, ���� I no you??

And them.tell me say any finance relating course can work in accounting department...even non financial relating course can be grommed up to know the job... So relax. This is government job, Paramilitary for that matter.

the Truth is that I am a chattered Accountant. I applied for that same Accounting position, my ex course mates and friends also did (same Accountants). So my dear , we are plenty you hear.

Stop making noise about Accounting.. go and pray

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2020
AbcAbcd:

This is government job ooo, every course you study is relevant as far as it is required during the registration process....e be like say you be novice for government job. E go shock you when you see person way study FISHERY for trade and tarrif department. E be like say you no day Nigeria

Accounting department is a very sensitive department in all organisation... They don't post people there anyhow, and it is a very common course to study...it means many people will apply that accounting position...hope you know that

If them won even collect accounting candidate following the federal character principles....my friend e mean say Na only one Accounting student per State.......you know say una plenty very well...only me sef I know up to 4 accounting people way apply for customs.
And day no book oooo...very intelligent

Oga go and pray and stop talking about accounting.

Grand master of recruitment processes.

Don't go and pray so that this will be your last.

I am still telling you, na God dey my back. No go secure backup for yourself, allow my matter to be giving you headache.

I won't bother replying you again, all you need to do is to come back here after APL has been issued to read my testimony.

Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2020
AbcAbcd:

No be your matter make me do research oga,. Na when I hear the matter for NTA live news, I come day pity myself and my friends way apply for accounting position.. That's why I made my research , wetin concern me with you, ���� I no you??

And them.tell me say any finance relating course can work in accounting department...even non financial relating course can be grommed up to know the job... So relax. This is government job, Paramilitary for that matter.

the Truth is that I am a chattered Accountant. I applied for that same Accounting position, my ex course mates and friends also did. (Chattered Accountants) So my dear , we are plenty you hear.

Stop making noise about Accounting.. go and pray

And I presume you always include in your numerous applications that you are chartered.

When most members of the interviewing panel may not be or just recently got chartered.

One of the laws of power is don't make yourself look as good or even better than your superiors.

If you were wiser you should have known that you should have applied for Auditing.

You have even lost hope already.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pes2019: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
This life sef

Even people wea i think say ná role model can do the unthinkable.

Not until people argue, you won't know their level of IQ.

Note: I don't expect such arguments weda accounting or not. Don't rubb it to applicants face.

Let's all hope for favourable outcome whenever it happens.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AbcAbcd: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
oshionelecky:

And I presume you always include in your numerous applications that you are chartered.

When most members of the interviewing panel may not be or just recently got chartered.

One of the laws of power is don't make yourself look as good or even better than your superiors.

If you were wiser you should have known that you should have applied for Auditing.

You have even lost hope already.

Oga You should know that administrative, management, financial and I.T courses falls under auditing too... I sorry for you.

I can't lose hope, just that I'm not DESPERATE, I decided to reply you because I noticed you always talking off point. Talking about Accounting, as if that's their main focus for the recruitment and I know quite well that they don't even need much Accountants.. you better relax before you get high blood pressure.

Just wait till the final list is out, then you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
The 3rd phase of the lockdown has been activated. Hopefully, we can look forward to positive developments regarding the recruitment.

I wish you what you wish me. As for the few arguments I have engaged in with a few on this platform, please forgive me for any negative remarks.

Good luck to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
NYSC camps to reopen too. I guess this recruitment will soon come to an end.

May the Allah bless us with this job ��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2020
foxriver8:
NYSC camps to reopen too. I guess this recruitment will soon come to an end.

May the Allah bless us with this job ��
Aameen Ya Allah

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.