Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434649 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by freshbillz15(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don’t know why many people want to develop hypertension on this custom job ����if it is your way you will surely get it , if you get leggit connect keep pushing , some people that don’t partake in the whole process can still find there way in to training camp even after a month, Na naija we Dey nothing is impossible in this country ..... may God crown all struggling youths in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Futuragetty: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Because I have enormous faith in my Father, He will come through for me; He has never failed and He won't start now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Namek86: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
My people, I have been following up, I said let me comment today. Nothing is happening right now , yes list may be ready, but for now , list will not be released this month. Let's expect it from March or April. What is on ground now , is the issue of CG rocketing the ministry of interior. There's internal crisis even in the board , once they announce the substantive Commandant General. Then the issue of recruitment will be concluded. Am talking about NSCDC.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shayubobo: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Namek86:
My people, I have been following up, I said let me comment today. Nothing is happening right now , yes list may be ready, but for now , list will not be released this month. Let's expect it from March or April. What is on ground now , is the issue of CG rocketing the ministry of interior. There's internal crisis even in the board , once they announce the substantive Commandant General. Then the issue of recruitment will be concluded. Am talking about NSCDC.
You missed road bro. Check the thread headline

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Good morning! abeg una know whether DSS guys don enter camp for screening?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2021
There is no need to derail the thread na.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Namek86: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by geemonee88: 1:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2021
geemonee88:
Ghen Ghen
Ghen-Ghen, Ghen-Ghen...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by wumight89(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Hello my pple , what's going on the room is too quiet.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2021
House of Representative’s Technical Committee on Customs and Excise has summoned the Controller General of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Col Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd), to appear before the House and explain the non-recruitment of officers into the service for the past 17 years.

The committee said the shortage of junior personnel is threatening the operations of the Service.The committee discovered this while on a tour of various zonal, state commands and other formations of the service.

The committee, during the tour led by its chairman, Rep. Leke Abejide, learnt that most of the NCS formations across the country are operating with middle and senior officers.

It was gathered by the committee that the last recruitment by the NCS was in 2012 and since then, no personnel has been recruited except if it was done secretly.

Speaking at the NCS Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Command, Chairman of the Technical Committee berated the Customs’ management for the development.

He said there have been rumours that the management was carrying out secret recruitments.

“In the real sense of it, recruitment should be a yearly affair.

“How can you put one person to do the job of ten people?

“We learnt that they are only planning to recruit support staff and not even core Customs officers,” he said.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Play jazz music for us na grin
wumight89:
Hello my pple , what's going on the room is too quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hollygrail: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
First week in the month of February gone, we look forward to another week, hopefully with good news.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
oshionelecky:

Guy, I am just igniting conversation, okay?

This is a forum and it is meant to be interactive, not boring.

You can consider what I have done to be a recap of our conversations or throwback. It's called reminiscing. If you have no meaningful contribution to it, then chill.

Don't let the frustration of waiting for NCS stop you from socializing with fellow applicants.

Better still, why don't you consider not visiting or commenting on the thread anymore to prove to us that you are busy with other things.

I can't imagine someone who is anxious pretending not to be because that's what you are doing.

Oya make una just ignite conversations
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Col22(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Just watch the Gavel now on Channels,according to the Chairman Committee on Custom (House of Reps) Hon Leke Abejide said they will invite the CG of Custom to the house next week to discuss on the recruitment process because Custom lack shortage of Staffs and they won't pass the bill until the recruitment is concluded. Let us hope and pray for the best on the recruitment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Col22:
Just watch the Gavel now on Channels,according to the Chairman Committee on Custom (House of Reps) Hon Leke Abejide said they will invite the CG of Custom to the house next week to discuss on the recruitment process because Custom lack shortage of Staffs and they won't pass the bill until the recruitment is concluded. Let us hope and pray for the best on the recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Col22:
l
kudos to the house committee on customs one of the best committee so far

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
nuradeen011:

l
kudos to the house committee on customs one of the best committee so far
Bad news for merit cry

According to house committee chairman they won't pass custom bill until recruitment is concluded. That statement should ring bell to your ear.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Futuragetty: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2021
real1000:
Bad news for merit cry

According to house committee chairman they won't pass custom bill until the recruitment is concluded. That statement should ring bell to your ear.
my thoughts exactly. with this development, NCS has to grease their palms, each and every member of that committee. But God never fails. Keep hope alive!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
real1000:
Bad news for merit cry

According to house committee chairman they won't pass custom bill until recruitment is concluded. That statement should ring bell to your ear.
i just want them to conclude this recruitment so that we should move on wether we are among the selected ones or not nothing will change our destiny

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2021
nuradeen011:

i just want them to conclude this recruitment so that we should move on wether we are among the selected ones or not nothing will change our destiny

yes ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXXWHUmOyA
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2021
meetgaya:

yes ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXXWHUmOyA
i just watched the video and the house of reps are doing the right thing conserning the recruitment and the operations of the Nigerian customs like they said they"ll put a side the budget until the recruitment is done and the budget is initially suppose to be passed this coming week, therefore i think they must do the recruitment this coming weeks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mimick(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
YCustom list is ready people are checking their names from the headquarters, so I heard just now. So how true is this can someone find out for us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
mimick:
YCustom list is ready people are checking their names from the headquarters, so I heard just now. So how true is this can someone find out for us
haaaaa...don't they have our mails again??. It's subject to verification but I doubt the authenticity of this.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
mimick:
if this is true then this is not the "logical conclusion" we have been craving for, it is an "illogical" or erratic conclusion.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karac: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
mimick:

Lol.... From NSCDC thread to Immigration and now to Customs, you keep sharing fake news. You no dey tire? Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Booler:
if this is true then this is not the "logical conclusion" we have been craving for, it is an "illogical" or erratic conclusion.
don't mind the guy he is a serial Liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.