Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437819 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:
forget about whatever computation bro, this list is second to last; the last list is the almighty mail.
Tnx.

Yeah.. you're right.. based on experience.. but remember FRSC shortlisted more than they needed in the newspaper....

Customs shortlisted 3411...

Just only if this last stage would be hijacked like other federal recruitments
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omenkaubi:
Please after screening is it straight to camp for training? thanks.

no. there is interview, I think so
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
real1000:
Once you're shortlisted for this custom list congratulations you have made it.

FRSC shortlisted more than those they want to employ but custom shortlisted the 3000 plus they needed. As long as your meet up with the requirement during the screening you are already in.
I'm not telling u this from my own disadvantaged situation of not been represented, but reality remains as it is bro. Many will in this dailies will be absorbed and similarly many will not; many as well who weren't represented in this dailies will be absorbed into training. If u know u know. One thing is clear: this is not the final list and definitely not d end of this recruitment.
Tnx.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:
forget about whatever computation bro, this list is second to last; the last list is the almighty mail.
Tnx.
This list is the last, it has already been sent to federal character commission before they release.

If this list is not the last, they would've not taken it to federal character commission before they release it.

If the list is not the last custom would've shortlist more than 3500 people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Not really, do the math. If ten students in Mech Engine applied in all states. And we have 36 states plus FCT.

Over 360 people justling for just 17 spots.

You see.
The recruitments is highly not favourable to engineering grads.

what will engineering be doing in revenue generating institution?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
real1000:
This list is the last, it has already been sent to federal character commission before they release.

If this list is not the last, they would've not taken it to federal character commission before they release it.

If the list is not the last custom would've shortlist more than 3500 people.
the list is more than 3500 it is 39oo something almost 4k
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:
is DAT so?? Bro, I'm not taking pills telling u this: many people on this list will come back home and never receive mail for final camping; similarly many others in d dailies will receive mail for final camping. I was shortlisted in d dailies during FRSC shortlist and never made it to camp, coupled with several others whose names was on DAT paper. Your line "it seems everyone is already given the work" is a concomitant misconception in this context.
Tnx.

Smile... maybe. But the screening and the recruitment of FRSC is one of the most corrupt one. So this is not that.

NDLEA shortlisted last month and requested everyone to go for screening and documentations immediately. So what does that means. Same will go for Custom. we have left the era of all those corruptions.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by khayouhz: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
funmercy1:
me too funmercy1@gmail.com
Thanks
funmi pls share the list with me also if you have gotten it iyiolak33@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:
I'm not telling u this from my own disadvantaged situation of not been represented, but reality remains as it is bro. Many will in this dailies will be absorbed and similarly many will not; many as well who weren't represented in this dailies will be absorbed into training. If u know u know. One thing is clear: this is not the final list and definitely not d end of this recruitment.
Tnx.
I have no business with custom list I did not apply but what I wrote up there is from federal character commission.You can't take only the screening list to federal character commission, what goes to federal character commission is the final list for cross checking.

The only thing that will stop the shortlisted candidate from getting this job is if the person did not meet up with the requirement.

Ndlea use the same style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
meetgaya:

Re check please!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
And if it is final list as some of us posit, y should d agencies want to subject u to interview and other physical checks? Where then is final list as regards the process? They should have just called u to resume with ur credentials and start 6months training na.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
meetgaya:

Some factors might have cause the increase in number but if your name is on the list congratulations you made it. The list went through federal character commission before they release it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teeeecash(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

Smile... maybe. But the screening and the recruitment of FRSC is one of the most corrupt one. So this is not that.

NDLEA shortlisted last month and requested everyone to go for screening and documentations immediately. So what does that means. Same will go for Custom. we have left the era of all those corruptions.
off cause you will go for screening and documentation before the interview.

Then the successful ones will receive mails for camping
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:
And if it is final list as some of us posit, y should d agencies want to subject u to interview and other physical checks? Where then is final list as regards the process? They should have just called u to resume with ur credentials and start 6months training na.

That is to check if you have the requirements as you said. If you don't you are the one that removed yourself. So what are we saying. No one will call you to get appointment letter without checking you.

Again this is paramilitary that doesn't really require much expertise like other jobs in this country. So what are they interviewing sir? Passing exams only shows you are good to go. Prepare for documentations to those called.

I didn't even apply but that's it. God bless those that made this final list. You think they have that time to interview after almost 2yrs of recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:

Custom listed their requirements during their registration.they will only check your credentials and you your physical abilities like flat foot,k leg,bow leg and others. If you pass them you're in.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

That is to check if you have the requirements as you said. If you don't you are the one that removed yourself. So what are we saying. No one will call you to get appointment letter without checking you.

Again this is paramilitary that doesn't really require much expertise like other jobs in this country. So what are they interviewing sir? Passing exams only shows you are good to go. Prepare for documentations to those called.

I didn't even apply but that's it. God bless those that made this final list. You think they have that time to interview after almost 2yrs of recruitment.

You have said it all
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Teeeecash:
off cause you will go for screening and documentation before the interview.

Then the successful ones will receive mails for camping

Do you know what documentation means? Is to tender your certificates for acceptance of work oo. Meaning you have already been given the work. Lolx. Interview after documentation. You are funny oo

Interview always comes before documentation. Ok
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
real1000:
I have no business with custom list I did not apply but what I wrote up there is from federal character commission.You can't take only the screening list to federal character commission, what goes to federal character commission is the final list for cross checking.

The only thing that will stop the shortlisted candidate from getting this job is if the person did not meet up with the requirement.

Ndlea use the same style.
bro maybe u just typed and didn't take a critical assessment of what u wrote. Is this a joke..lol. "The only thing that will stop the shortlisted candidate from getting this job is if the person did not meet up with the requirement".

I leave u to reassess ur statement in line with our discussion.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:
bro maybe u just typed and didn't take a critical assessment of what u wrote. Is this a joke..lol. "The only thing that will stop the shortlisted candidate from getting this job is if the person did not meet up with the requirement".

Now you are talking sir. But before you were saying this is not the last list na.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Booler:

Bros congrate the shortlisted ones and stop putting pressure on them.

This custom list was at federal character commission last month for vetting,which the federal character commission gave their approval.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teeeecash(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

Do you know what documentation means? Is to tender your certificates for acceptance of work oo. Meaning you have already been given the work. Lolx. Interview after documentation. You are funny oo

and it seems you are new to paramilitary recruitment. Seems like it's your first, anyways i wish everyone best of luck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sirwallace(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

Who is this? Documentation does not guarantee you the job.

Its only meant to check if you have the necessary papers as you claimed in the application.

There are tall ladders after documentation my friend. Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

Now you are talking sir. But before you were saying this is not the last list na.

This is the final list.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teeeecash(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

This is not all those corrupt ways of recruitment that they have adopted over the years. This is a new system. Work is gotten already. They would have shortlisted more than 10k people to start running and doing rubbish. But this like NDLEA is just the numbers required that was shortlisted.
aiite, i agree with you if it's a new system that is adopted.

Base on the number that was shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by real1000: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

Its only meant to check if you have the necessary papers as you claimed in the application.

[s]There are tall ladders after documentation my friend. Speaking from experience.
[/s]

Experience change sometimes,if this list is not the final list they would've not taken it to federal character commission. Custom would've shortlisted more than 10,000 people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sirwallace:

There are tall ladders after documentation my friend. Speaking from experience.

Your experience might not be what this people will follow. I don't know why we all try to discourage others. Documentation is done after the work is given.

Screening of document is different from documentation. Check dictionary. Documentation is when your papers are being filed and entered into a computer with the sole aim of approval for work.

Congratulations... May God grant the remaining of us on the street a better offer.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teeeecash(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

Your experience might not be what this people will follow. I don't know why we all try to discourage others. Documentation is done after the work is given.

Screening of document is different from documentation. Check dictionary. Documentation is when your papers are being filed and entered into a computer with the sole aim of approval for work.

Congratulations... May God grant the remaining of us on the street a better offer.
So which one are they going there to do, screening of documents or documentation ??

According to the dailies, it says final screening, there wasn't any mention of documentation
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teeeecash(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Teeeecash:

So which one are they going there to do, screening of documents or documentation ??

According to the dailies, it says final screening, there wasn't any mention of documentation

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by TheWealthiest: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
This picture should settle it. Abeg.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=Teeeecash post=98999076][/quote]

It will be together with documentation I think. I just believed this is the last thing.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teeeecash(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

It will be together with documentation I think. I just believed this is the last thing.
definitely the last stage of the recruitment.
Everything will be done that day.

Case closed... grin

When you going that day, pray for God's favor

It's the last hurdle

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.