Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434168 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Like a thief in the night it came.
Congratulations to the successful applicants.
Na to sign out be this and relocate my CG ambition to be CG of my own company.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Scholar270: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Flukiragz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
TheWealthiest:
This picture should settle it. Abeg.
Bro, abeg make I ask U 1 question.
The statement is kinda ambiguous.

Does it mean there will still drop some people at d stage or not?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Joy4everA(f): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
How do we check the lost pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omotosho580(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good evening
Please help me forward the PDF
omotosho580@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Scholar270:

Now you are talking sir. But before you were saying this is not the last list na.
as somebody has noted, my perception seems to be putting pressure on the "successful". But to answer to ur question, is ur interest on the medium of how it's been sent or the content??. If u now believe DAT some will be dropped and those spaces will be refilled, how do you tag the new refilled spaces?? Will I be wrong if I say a new list will be out?? Somebody is buzy singing federal character commission like he understands d entire interplay of these processes!
I'm not putting pressure on anybody; it's a welcome development that you and shortlisted and it's a thing of joy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
I have always wanted to see the outcome of this recruitment, woe fall on that man who does not believe that success is spiritual, see it first in supernatural realm and the results will appear physically.

I just got hold of the daily now and was surprised I was shortlisted "Electrical Engineering " It beats my imagination wide, they should have given that slot for a better candidate, why me? although I have always wanted to be an enforcement officer but it's too late to go back cuz I have found fulfilment at my present job.
Congratulations to those that made the list and remember to be the "change "we have been clamouring for.
Congratulations to the those that missed out, you have fought a good fight, people that got enlisted ain't better, they just got lucky ! suck it up guys cuz the future will bring enviable testimonies.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mchearan: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is not the last list.. last list is invitation mail for Training school. Don't relent continue doing what will work for you. I'm already an officer, incase you want to argue..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by asambo10: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mchearan:
This is not the last list.. last list is invitation mail for Training school. Don't relent continue doing what will work for you. I'm already an officer, incase you want to argue..

Yeah sure. Any hope for who didn't write the CBT exam?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mchearan:

Brother please I need you to enlighten me on some stuffs...

Send me your email address sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
foxriver8:

Only if we could switch names. Lol. But such is life sha. I have also been shortlisted for NDLEA which I don’t intend on going, cos I feel my current job beats NDLEA plus not to talk about the risks involved. But sha, Good luck in your endeavors. Make us Electrical Engineers proud wherever you are.
Baba I dey NNPC oo,lol.....But NDLEA no bad sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by olabode23: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
A friend of mine didn't write the aptitude test but surprisingly, he made the list. His name came out! With this kind of connection he has, Is it possible to still screen him out should in case he didn't meet up with one or two requirements at the final screening?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Flukiragz(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mchearan:

Bro, did they do medical for U guys?
If so, how was it like?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mchearan:

Lol. Forget mail Jor.

Wetyn You want make we argue about. Whether email or not. Appointment letter can be collected for what works for you as rightly outlined from your post.

All the best for everyone on the List.

Just make sure all your documents tallies with on another. They shouldn't be discrepancies in your documents. Especially Age. Dem go check wella. Starting from your primary school education (that would be the basis for the calculation of your Age)
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mchearan:
it's not necessary saying this any longer. Make e just dey our mind. "We r causing pressure to the successful ones"

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Adamu, Musa, Dahiru, Jubril etc. Na dem full the list. God de

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
olabode23:
A friend of mine didn't write the aptitude test but surprisingly, he made the list. His name came out! With this kind of connection he has, Is it possible to still screen him out should in case he didn't meet up with one or two requirements at the final screening?
olabode23:
bro ur answer is embedded in ur question na. If someone can by-pass CBT and be shortlisted for screening what makes u think same connect cannot by-pass his deficiencies in screening and get called for camping....we sabi some of these questions we dey ask. Na just irrational fobia and anxiety dey worry us... grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Exactly 3,500 names were shortlisted. 875 each per level. Could this be the final list? Or they will still weed out 300 pple as they proposed 3,200?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by valowizzy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
please someone should send the pdf list to my mail nnadivalentineizuchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CBNwords(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Adiadi1:

Baba I dey NNPC oo,lol.....But NDLEA no bad sha

Bros abeg share just a pinch of your connect for me na, I promise not to abuse or misuse it, I applied for this NNPC but was knocked out after the interview, custom self get em own wahala, even immigration dey one side too... Abeg boss...

Man don work hard but its like the motivational speech to work isn't complete, the realistic one is have connection... Boss, i dey kneel down dey beg o.

I be deltan o, Ika north east precisely, just in case.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2021
Successful applicants who will be making the March 1 screening from Ilorin. Quote this message and let's discuss how to charter a ride
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 2:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Can someone decide not to go for training after collecting appointment letter and later went for training may be following year.

The main reason am asking this question is that am in my 3rd year in University and I don't want to let go of my study because am pretty doing well in my department ( First Class). Is it possible for me not to go to training now? I need sincere answer.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by keekee89: 4:42am On Feb 13, 2021
olusholag1:
Successful applicants who will be making the March 1 screening from Ilorin. Quote this message and let's discuss how to charter a ride

so custom are really going for screening,then what happens to Ndlea....I thought there is covid every where?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Deocle:
Can someone decide not to go for training after collecting appointment letter and later went for training may be following year.

The main reason am asking this question is that am in my 3rd year in University and I don't want to let go of my study because am pretty doing well in my department ( First Class). Is it possible for me not to go to training now? I need sincere answer.
bro, I don’t know you but the best advice i’ld give you is try to go for the screening come what may, take the job you don’t know what might befall you in future the way the country is going, I wish you all the best, you can continue with part-time when your leg is strong on the job
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2021
oshionelecky:
Like a thief in the night it came.

Congratulations to the successful applicants.

Na to sign out be this and relocate my CG ambition to be CG of my own company.

wow, humility to a fault, dem no fit break us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2021
Deocle:

training is not done yearly, if you miss this till next recruitment only God knows when
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2021
Mchearan:
whats the screening like
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gavorche: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2021
Hello people, late last year a very good friend of my dad told him he. has a sure slot in customs and requested some amount of money,i argued against the idea telling them its not possible since I didn't even apply from the initial stage when everyone was applying,talk more of qualifying to write aptitude test but he told me not to worry that he doesn't matter.I advised my dad not to pay the money but he paid anyways cos he trust that his friend.

My question now is it possible for some one like me who didn't apply from the beginning to be considered ??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Pass11: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Deocle:

Better pick up the job, this country hard to find job OK.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.