Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432381 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by starbuck(f): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
All this emphasis on GUNS shocked shocked shocked
Una get anyone una wan shoot in mind grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
badmus1148:

So all general duty cadre will use Guns

No. It's depends on where you are. Like I mentioned earlier.

General duty means you can be posted from one department to another.

But definitely you go shoot Gun if you are not afraid during Training :-D

Some even after the training. Through out their entire career they don't get to use GUN or any ammunitions. You used that in places where it's required like the CG squad, anti Smuggler, Custom police or an ADC to a Comptroller.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deocle: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is there going to be another list apart from the one posted in the newspaper?
Ahmed4002:

Some even after the training. Through out their entire career they don't get to use GUN or any ammunitions. You used that in places where it's required like the CG squad, anti Smuggler, Custom police or an ADC to a Comptroller.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Oh... Okay... Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Deocle:
Is there going to be another list apart from the one posted in the newspaper?

This is the last list for screening as far as I know.

Any other should be regarded as illegal. If you follow another way toh and get your appointment, be prepared to face challenges later in the future.

Cos this list can stand as a reference among your colleagues. Until you come reach a management Cadre and you are aspiring for a position . Na there conflicts of interest go start.. Where them go dig dig everything and how you take enter the Job.

That is why in my Previous comment. I said Customs have done well in publishing the list on National dailies, the world is watching and the internet never forgets.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Churchill6767: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
E be like say this customs work sweet o, 'cos this thread is hyper.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiomaejiofor: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

This is the last list for screening as far as I know.

Any other should be regarded as illegal. If you follow another way toh and get your appointment, be prepared to face challenges later in the future.

Cos this list can stand as a reference among your colleagues. Until you come reach a management Cadre and you are aspiring for a position . Na there conflicts of interest go start.. Where them go dig dig everything and how you take enter the Job.

That is why in my Previous comment. I said Customs have done well in publishing the list on National dailies, the world is watching and the internet never forgets.
please do you think pregnant women will be considered during the training considering the time delayed. If No, what can be done in this situation
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by starbuck(f): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chiomaejiofor:
please do you think pregnant women will be considered during the training considering the time delayed. If No, what can be done in this situation

They won't be part of the training but will assume work and join the subsequent batch for the training
Same goes with nursing mothers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiomaejiofor: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
starbuck:

They won't be part of the training but will assume work and join the subsequent batch for the training
Same goes with nursing mothers
this is more like deferring employment?.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chiomaejiofor:
this is more like deferring employment?.

No it's not. The training can be in next badge or sets of new employees.

Or it can come after some years, depending on the availability.

So don't be worried. Just hope in the call for application, the criteria for registration like

Single only (Ladies) are not stated.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiomaejiofor: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

So don't be worried. Just hope in the call for application, the criteria for registration like

what I understand from this is that such person will not be employed until after joining the training in the next recruitment. The next recruitment can be in the next 2years
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Winter12:

Am not sure if it will stand , but u have to buy the scratch card for verification. So attach a scratch card with it
thanks for the reply.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chiomaejiofor:
what I understand from this is that such person will not be employed until after joining the training in the next recruitment. The next recruitment can be in the next 2years

He would be employed.. But can partake in subsequent training even it's after 2years, depending on the availability of training
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by KwashB419: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

hello ahmed, I applied for superintendent cadre but i lost my original waec result....please can you hint on this though someone already adviced that I go with online print out with waec scratch card attached
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiomaejiofor: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

He would be employed.. But can partake in subsequent training even it's after 2years, depending on the availability of training
o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
KwashB419:

hello ahmed, I applied for superintendent cadre but i lost my original waec result....please can you hint on this though someone already adviced that I go with online print out with waec scratch card attached

Absolutely right.

Online print out with a scratch card.
Statement of the result from your Secondary school if applicable as well.

But trust me them go scrutinized your documents wella to check your age.

Normally the Waec results carries your date of birth.
I have seen it times without numbers, candidate's tends to lie (that the original is lost) so as to evade the Date of birth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by KwashB419: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Absolutely right.

Online print out with a scratch card.
State of the result from your Secondary school if applicable as well.

But trust me them go scrutinized your documents wella to check your age.

Normally the Waec results carries your date of birth.
I have seen it times without numbers, candidate's tends to lie (that the original is lost) so as to evade the Date of birth
ok thank you....and again how about "state of origin cert" cos I came across a post that state of origin certs issued by liason officer are usually not accepted
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
KwashB419:

ok thank you....and again how about "state of origin cert" cos I came across a post that state of origin certs issued by liason officer are usually not accepted

Yes, You need to get the one issued by your local government Area.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by TheWealthiest: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chiomaejiofor:
okay now i understand. So whatever it is, I will be employed but must partake in the next training exercise. Thank you very much. This means there is no much issue. I actually delayed my marriage from 2019 to 2020 ending, and when I got pregnant, list comes out.

Lol. But you were saying it was your friend before na. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by KwashB419: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Yes, You need to get the one issued by your local government Area.
alright...thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiomaejiofor: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
TheWealthiest:

y
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by seantei(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jstikal:
Just found my Guarantor's form.
Send ur mails let me send to you.
Didn't remember I downloaded it.

Sharply guys
Please assist to Liva4life@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by seantei(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Normally the screening commitee have a master list which reveals all candidates information filled during registration such as Date of birth, state of origin.

So make sure your documents have such dates used on.

Don't give room for any disqualification for false information.
A friend applied level 8 with 1996...
But his Neco is 2008. It means he wrote weac at 12years. Is this not a red flag?
He want to collect a 1994 court affidavit. Will this discrepancy cause disqualification?
Please assist
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 5:56am On Feb 18, 2021
At the time of registration my highest qualification was O'level but few months after registration the Senate approved and awarded me with degree and a year after I had my Nysc certificate. I have no problem with that, but hope it won't affect me later if I want to upgrade?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by TheWealthiest: 6:43am On Feb 18, 2021
seantei:

A friend applied level 8 with 1996...
But his Neco is 2008. It means he wrote weac at 12years. Is this not a red flag?
He want to collect a 1994 court affidavit. Will this discrepancy cause disqualification?
Please assist

Your friend or you?

Even 1994 is debatable especially as at 2008. plus if the school is a public school.

But mehn?! your friend no try o. shey na mistake or what? why put 1996, when he no get O'level of 2012 at least?
Then again, there is still question of FSLC, which year dey that one?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2021
TheWealthiest:

Your friend or you?

Even 1994 is debatable especially as at 2008. plus if the school is a public school.

But mehn?! your friend no try o. shey na mistake or what? why put 1996, when he no get O'level of 2012 at least?
He will tell you FSLC is missing na, Or what do you expect?
The way people reduce their age blindly hehn, I wonder what they're thinking. Not everyone can be fooled.

Even I, I have the stature of a 23/24 year old, but why do I have to stress myself and start manipulating all my credentials?
Reduce your age at your own risk.

FSLC, date of Birth on your WAEC cert, and the year you sit for SSCE go expose you ni sha.

Just know you have issue once you can't present both your primary school and WAEC cert.

I wish us all the very best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tundebabs01(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2021
@Ahmed4002, May Almighty Allah reward you abundantly for all your responses on this platform, they are really helpful.

Can you please tell us the exact salary of custom officer GL8 cause some of us need to compare the job at hand to that of the custom if offered employment.

Also, I was shortlisted under ICT/Computer.
If offered employment, are all my roles and responsibilities be carried out in the office or some will executed on the field?

Your quick responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2021
starbuck:
All this emphasis on GUNS shocked shocked shocked
Una get anyone una wan shoot in mind grin grin
Some people dey plan how to use gun intimidate o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2021
TheWealthiest:

She scam us na
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2021
TheWealthiest:

Your friend or you?

That means your fslc will be 2002 and your waec 2008, that's pure red card.
If u want to manipulate, its better for your affidavit to be 1993 meaning your fslc was at 9years old and waec at 15 I think. That's still possible but the first one u chose 1994 them go no
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
The first thing they will check is your fslc and the age when u finished it
olusholag1:

He will tell you FSLC is missing na, Or what do you expect?
The way people reduce their age blindly hehn, I wonder what they're thinking. Not everyone can be fooled.

Even I, I have the stature of a 23/24 year old, but why do I have to stress myself and start manipulating all my credentials?
Reduce your age at your own risk.

FSLC, date of Birth on your WAEC cert, and the year you sit for SSCE go expose you ni sha.

Just know you have issue once you can't present both your primary school and WAEC cert.

I wish us all the very best of luck.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2021
Chiomaejiofor:

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.