Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432305 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gwizatasie: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Fantusi:

First screening stage for making sure that you are on the list, second stage is Identity screening. Third is credentials screening and submission of photocopy. Then medicals.
please is notification of results allowed?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2021
Hello guys, where is the venue of the training, is it in gwagwalada or abijian street cause custom have facilities in those places.
Anyone with solid info please reply, am planning on where I would stay
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2021
kellexnuel:
Hello guys, where is the venue of the training, is it in gwagwalada or abijian street cause custom have facilities in those places.
Anyone with solid info please reply, am planning on where I would stay

The one in gwagwalada, just take a bike and tell the bike man that u are going to custom training college gwagwalada
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Winter12:

The one in gwagwalada, just take a bike and tell the bike man that u are going to custom training college gwagwalada

Thanks bro, I heard there are cheap hotels below 7k there. Can you confirm this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
What is your budget?
Hotels within the premises of the training college goes for around 15-20k per night. You can find a fellow applicant who you can co-lodge with.
Buh you can get the ones for probably 5-10k below inside gwagwalada. They are a bit far from the centre, probably a 5-10 minutes ride
kellexnuel:

Thanks bro, I heard there are cheap hotels below 7k there. Can you confirm this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please do they check for flat foot? And do they ask for the guarantor's form?
Asking for a friend, please.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
AMCE:
Please do they check for flat foot? And do they ask for the guarantor's form?
Asking for a friend, please.
Yes for 1 and No for 2
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
olusholag1:
What is your budget?
Hotels within the premises of the training college goes for around 15-20k per night. You can find a fellow applicant who you can co-lodge with.
Buh you can get the ones for probably 5-10k below inside gwagwalada. They are a bit far from the centre, probably a 5-10 minutes ride
My budget is like 6k per night ,will spend someday there before coming back to ph
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
eniolaamos7:

Yes for 1 and No for 2

Oh!!!!
Please who again from those (in the first list) that did screening can say same of this?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
AMCE:

Oh!!!!
Please who again from those (in the first list) that did screening can say same of this?
Are you not satisfied with his answer?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tukurmubarak(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
AMCE:

Oh!!!!

Yes,they do.....They will check by asking you to march/parade a little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
AMCE:

Oh!!!!
Actually what happened was that, we were asked to take off our footwears, and stand on a weighing instrument, where our body weight and height were recorded, so I believe from there they could have documented result relating to flatfoot. Nonetheless, don't be discouraged by that, just go for it. All will be well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gwizatasie: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
eniolaamos7:

Actually what happened was that, we were asked to take off our footwears, and stand on a weighing instrument, where our body weight and height were recorded, so I believe from there they could have documented result relating to flatfoot. Nonetheless, don't be discouraged by that, just go for it. All will be well.
Bro please can we make use of notification of results of 2018 in the exercise, during your screening was it allowed?. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
kellexnuel:

My budget is like 6k per night ,will spend someday there before coming back to ph
I spent 3500 for mine, the hotel is like 2 minutes ride to the training college
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Gwizatasie:
Bro please can we make use of notification of results of 2018 in the exercise, during your screening was it allowed?. Thanks
From comments from previous posts, notification of result is acceptable but get the certificate before documentation. Out of my entire documents it's only my waec that I didn't submit certificate for. But we were told frankly that our institutions will be contacted and anybody who lied about his certifications will be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2021
eniolaamos7:

From comments from previous posts, notification of result is acceptable but get the certificate before documentation. Out of my entire documents it's only my waec that I didn't submit certificate for. But we were told frankly that our institutions will be contacted and anybody who lied about his certifications will be prosecuted.

Does it includes FSLC and SSCE?
Or just BSC and HND
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 27, 2021
You shouldn't care now. Abi you dagbo your own nii?
Mosunmolade:

Or just BSC and HND

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 7:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Winter12:

Please, what is the name of the hotel?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Flukiragz(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2021
AMCE:

Oh!!!!

They didn't check for flat foot.

U will b given a form, with list of what they are screening for.

U will see how leg, K leg, x-ray, HIV, eye test etc

Flat foot is not on that list.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Winter12:

Please what's the name of the hotel
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fantusi:

First screening stage for making sure that you are on the list, second stage is Identity screening. Third is credentials screening and submission of photocopy. Then medicals.
please what do you mean by identity identity screening and how was it done
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
kellexnuel:

Please what's the name of the hotel

I've forgotten the name, but it's a small hotel before the training college
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nothing out of the ordinary. Y'all will assemble at the gate where you'll be accessed in batch, it's was in 20s then, based on first to come sha. Then they'll confirm that your name is on the list and ensure the pics on your reg slip matches your face.
You'll then be matched to the parade ground where y'all will be called-in in batches again to the ICT centre where your credentials will be check, to ensure it conforms with what you filled in and uploaded during registration. From there, you go for medicals and other physical screening. Whosoever is cleared will be issued with tags which will be used for the endurance test to hold the next day.
Ghoster9:
please what do you mean by identity identity screening and how was it done
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nothing out of the ordinary. Y'all will assemble at the gate where you'll be accessed in batch, it's was in 20s then, based on first to come sha. Then they'll confirm that your name is on the list and ensure the pics on your reg slip matches your face.
You'll then be matched to the parade ground where y'all will be called-in in batches again to the ICT centre where your credentials will be check, to ensure it conforms with what you filled in and uploaded during registration. From there, you go for medicals and other physical screening. Whosoever is cleared will be issued with tags which will be used for the endurance test to hold the next day.
thanks for your reply. Was the National I.D part of the credebtials checked at the ICT Unit? Like do they run your NIN through a system?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Flukiragz:

They didn't check for flat foot.

U will b given a form, with list of what they are screening for.

U will see how leg, K leg, x-ray, HIV, eye test etc

Flat foot is not on that list.
Pls bro where did you do your screening?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mosunmolade:

Or just BSC and HND
We weren't told. But it may include SSCE, OND, HND AND BSC.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Winter12:

I've forgotten the name, but it's a small hotel before the training college

Please can you check it (name) out using Google map? Please!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Emmenyk(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Going from PH? Same with me

I'd also like to spend about two nights to attend to other things, with same budget.

kellexnuel:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Flukiragz(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2021
eniolaamos7:

Pls bro where did you do your screening?

I did mine at gwagwalada, Abuja.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Flukiragz:

I did mine at gwagwalada, Abuja.
I did mine at Ikeja
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Guys please is there a way an applicant can still access his/her customs application details?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Emmenyk:
Going from PH? Same with me

I'd also like to spend about two nights to attend to other things, with same budget.

Halla me

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.