Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434635 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lanreabbey(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
johnclement:
God is great

pm bro, I saw ur post about something relating to mine and how you where able to go thru it(Nigeria Custom)... pls chat me up on ....... pls it's very important to prepare for documentation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
for those that attended the screening earlier, is teaching hospital birth certificate acceptable? or they only accept the one from national population commission?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
foxriver8:
for those that attended the screening earlier, is teaching hospital birth certificate acceptable? or they only accept the one from national population commission?
None of our medical certificate was paid attention to. We were tested over there again.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thinksquad(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
foxriver8:
anyone is okay.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
rangy:
For the first batch it lasted for two days for each cadre

Please I need your urgent reply, when applying I didn't even know that the guy applied for my with SSCE instead of My NCE, it was cadre 04 instead of 06, please can I take my NCE result there would they accept me in cadre 06 or it must be on cadre 04?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
extroveee:

Please I need your urgent reply, when applying I didn't even know that the guy applied for my with SSCE instead of My NCE, it was cadre 04 instead of 06, please can I take my NCE result there would they accept me in cadre 06 or it must be on cadre 04?
No oo, it would not be accepted.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Congratulations to me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Kennyzanga:
I need your candid advise guys.
My name is out on the supplementary list.
I couldn't find my registration slip as I couldn't access the mail again.
I did my exam in Lagos.. yabatech
I just found my examination slip now

I'm not sure if I registered my state of origin as Oyo state or Lagos state and eat state are on a different date for the screening.

I need answers to these: those customs invite applicants for test based on state of examination chosen or based on state of origin?
What is the best way to approach such case as mine.
Help a brother.

I distinctly remember that they ended up going with State of Origin.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 4:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Kennyzanga:
I need your candid advise guys.
My name is out on the supplementary list.
I couldn't find my registration slip as I couldn't access the mail again.
I did my exam in Lagos.. yabatech
I just found my examination slip now

I'm not sure if I registered my state as Oyo state or Lagos state and each state is on a different date for the screening.

The state you chose as your state of origin is clearly written on the slip...... Lagos

I need answers to these: does customs invite applicants for test based on state of examination chosen or based on state of origin?
What is the best way to approach such case as mine.
Help a brother.

The state you chose as your state of origin is clearly written in your slip..... Lagos
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Gud morning guys and success for those doing their screening today
1... I can't find either my registration slip or exam slip. I only have print out of the various stages during application.

a... Email verification
b... Application verification
c... Application confirmation
d... Link to print the exam slip. The link is down, not opening again
Anyone facing the same problem

2... Are we bringing our vest and short today or tomorrow
3... Anyone one lodging in a cheap hotel, please let me know the price and location around gwagwalada area
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2021
kellexnuel:
1... I can't find either my registration slip or exam slip. I only have print out of the various stages during application.

a... Email verification

3... Anyone one lodging in a cheap hotel, please let me know the price and location around gwagwalada area
1.Bring all necessary evidences that shows you applied before and the previous February list if your name was there.

2.You are here for the screening of a paramilitary organisation so it is a must you come with vests and shorts.

3.You will definitely find one but be careful of kidnappers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Please are we to wear the white short and shirt to the venue or are we just bringing it along?

For those that already did their screening, is medical certificate required?

pixey:

1.Bring all necessary evidences that shows you applied before and the previous February list if your name was there.

2.You are here for the screening of a paramilitary organisation so it is a must you come with vests and shorts.

3.You will definitely find one but be careful of kidnappers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2021
LuxInnovation1:
Please are we to wear the white short and shirt to the venue or are we just bringing it along?

For those that already did their screening, is medical certificate required?
Yes for vest and shorts
No for medical cert but it wouldn't hurt if you do it just incase.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=pixey post=104344428][/quote]

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tobbey(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
For those in Abuja right noww, can you kindly give us an update??

Is it likely you guys finish all today??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
kellexnuel:

a... Email verification

Bring anything that has your reference number - NCS/C0?/?
That would work. If you can bring a newspaper page your name appeared in also better. The reference number differentiate between candidates from the same state, level and even LGA.

The cheapest hotel so far is 5,000 per night. No AC, No duvet. But there's ceiling fan and steady power supply and back gen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tobbey:
For those in Abuja right noww, can you kindly give us an update??

Is it likely you guys finish all today??

It's a two day event, tomorrow is for Endurance run of 3km under 20minutes(Male) and 25 minutes(Female)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
AMCE:

It's a two day event, tomorrow is for Endurance run of 3km under 20minutes(Male) and 25 minutes(Female)

It's seems people will be axed again through this Endurance run o.. May God help us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by GhostOfAPA: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
People still dy run again? For paramilitary job?
Maddo....
Them stop running for immigration after some people die during the running exercise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pls for those yet to do their screening. The best advice I would give you is to calm your nerves. It is not as tough as you would probably imagine. Just have your birthcert/declaration, fslc, waec/neco/nabteb, degree/hnd and nysc. Finish!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghoster9:
Pls for those yet to do their screening. The best advice I would give you is to calm your nerves. It is not as tough as you would probably imagine. Just have your birthcert/declaration, fslc, waec/neco/nabteb, degree/hnd and nysc. Finish!

How is the turn up...... Candidates that came for the screening
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
urchmanio:

How is the turn up...... Candidates that came for the screening

Relatively okay I would say

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
And for those of you scared of online scrutiny. Nothing was checked online. All manual. There is no ICT centre. Just a hall for screening candidates according to their states of origin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=Ghoster9 post=104359198]And for those of you scared of online scrutiny. Nothing was checked online. All manual. There is no ICT centre. Just a hall for screening candidates according to their states of origin

Is there hostel like nysc or you guys takes care of yours accomodation
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abusadiq950(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please were they able able to finslish all the 13 states today? What time did the screening stopped for today? Please is there any from kebbi state on this platform? Please I need urgent answers. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 5:32am On Aug 03, 2021
I only have my NABTEB statement of result, please will this be acceptable? Anyone with information pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sannideen:
I only have my NABTEB statement of result, please will this be acceptable? Anyone with information pls

You can come and try your luck. However, I saw where someone's statement of result (SSCE) was not cleared. Do come and try if that's all you've got.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
AMCE:

You can come and try your luck. However, I saw where someone's statement of result (SSCE) was not cleared. Do come and try if that's all you've got.
What do you mean sir? Can you throw light on this?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ikadej: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please did they requested for guarantors forms
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billyboy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
No. No need for that
Ikadej:
Please did they requested for guarantors forms
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
AMCE:

I have NCE but what I applied for was customs assistant grade11 would they accept the NCE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.