Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434625 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Sportifier:
It would have been a different story if the screening was conducted at zonal offices or location. shocked sad
yes I agree, there are so many constraints.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Peezzy(f): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2021
eniolaamos7:
yes I agree, there are so many constraints.
no constraints. People just didn't hear information and none of us expected a second list. I believe most people that came for this screening got lucky in one way or another to have heard the information
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 6:08am On Aug 07, 2021
Peezzy:
People just didn't hear information
i totally disagree on people not being informed. I know so many didnt show up cos of financial constraint. Atleast 30-50k go drop on logistics,
accomodation and feeding if u're not from states close to fct. Or did u hear of low turn out from niger, kogi, nasarawa or fct itself? Pple doubt the credibility of this recruitment, and they cant sacrifice such amount, hence, the problem of youth, always waiting to be spoon-fed in our comfort zone. I know some have gotten new jobs, travelled out or worst still, dead. Just imagine if the screening was done in each state, attendance
would be massive. Even pple not called will show up. Aboue all, NCS is to blame for all of this. The delay was too much. They should just round up and summon all of us that are ready.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jacobjaaj: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Hello everyone.
This NCS screening exercise at Abuja, is it a continuation of the previous screening done in March 2021?
I noticed that some names which appeared in the March list still appeared in this call for Abuja screening.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Shogologo:
i totally disagree on people not being informed. I know so many didnt show up cos of financial constraint. Atleast 30-50k go drop on logistics,
accomodation and feeding if u're not from states close to fct. Or did u hear of low turn out from niger, kogi, nasarawa or fct itself? Pple doubt the credibility of this recruitment, and they cant sacrifice such amount, hence, the problem of youth, always waiting to be spoon-fed in our comfort zone. I know some have gotten new jobs, travelled out or worst still, dead. Just imagine if the screening was done in each state, attendance
would be massive. Even pple not called will show up. Aboue all, NCS is to blame for all of this. The delay was too much. They should just round up and summon all of us that are ready.
kidnapping high along abaji-lokoja road, candidates coming from the west,east&south at risk
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Lofeme054: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Candidates that later came from Kwara. Where they screened?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Shogologo:

Oga am from nasarawa and we are just 3 that came for the screening yesterday and today, people didn't just showed up or they were not informed....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2021
Lofeme054:
Candidates that later came from Kwara. Where they screened?

Yes even ogun, Lagos, and riverse came today and we're screened successfully

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2021
id4sho:

kidnapping high along abaji-lokoja road, candidates coming from the west,east&south at risk

Living itself is a risk, so if you fear to take the risk then remain in your comfort zone no crimes... Some took the risk and God protected them and were successfully screened and returned home safely. Don't come and give us excuse here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Peezzy(f): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2021
Shogologo:
your points are fair and valid. But for the NCS to have come up with another list, I think that's enough to convince people on the credibility of this recruitment exercise.

I met a guy who came from bayelsa who told us his community people raised 70k for him to come. Not everyone will have access to this kind of gesture but at least anyone who is committed will look for money buy all means to make it there.

An officer told us of another lady from his stay whom he doesn't even know but had to call people to get the lady's father before he got through to the lady herself and she didn't still come. She was said o have said that the officer should assist her when the next recruitment starts. That one serious like that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2021
Jacobjaaj:
Hello everyone.
This NCS screening exercise at Abuja, is it a continuation of the previous screening done in March 2021?
I noticed that some names which appeared in the March list still appeared in this call for Abuja screening.

The reasons you saw repeated names is because those people didn't appear for the previous screening so the organization gave them a second chance... While some who actually came for the first screening whose names appears results from a technical error.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2021
Peezzy:
someone said the same thing today and I asked if he was you but he said no

Sorry for the late reply sweetheart, you came for the screening too?

I actually submitted plus my NCE results that yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Peezzy:
your points are fair and valid. But for the NCS to have come up with another list, I think that's enough to convince people on the credibility of this recruitment exercise.

I met a guy who came from bayelsa who told us his community people raised 70k for him to come. Not everyone will have access to this kind of gesture but at least anyone who is committed will look for money buy all means to make it there.

Nigerians always wants things on a platter of gold, and they want things to work to their favour, let them stay there and wait for NCS to bring their APL to their various homes, small thing now they will begin to blame government, of a Truth we're all a constuents of this nation's problems.

An officer told us of another lady from his stay whom he doesn't even know but had to call people to get the lady's father before he got through to the lady herself and she didn't still come. She was said o have said that the officer should assist her when the next recruitment starts. That one serious like that?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NohurryInLife: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Wahala no too much untop this recruitment so??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Peezzy:

I was weak when I heard that from the officer. Weitin dey worry all of us dey different sha. grin

From all indication, this recruitment look genuine.

As at this morning, people that arrived from Katsina were being screened before I left the college.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2021
I saw the CGC even visit Gwagwalada to see for himself, this recruitment has generated controversies and too much attention, they should just get it done abeg, let's all know where we stand
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2021
I saw the CGC even visit Gwagwalada to see for himself, this recruitment has generated controversies and too much attention, they should just get it done abeg, let's all know where we stand.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2021
!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
I saw the CGC even visit Gwagwalada to see for himself, this recruitment has generated controversies and too much attention, they should just get it done abeg, let's all know where we stand
Way too much attention.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Sportifier:

A careful analysis of the supplementary list Grade 08, showed southerners make up more than 80% of the list. Good news for you people.

kindly share the list or a link. thank u
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Peezzy:
she didn't still come. That one serious like that?
you see what i'm saying? So many people skip the screening cos of the cost implication. Do you think that lady didnt see the list before she was called by the officer? I personally sold my fridge worth 65-70k for a meagre 45k when i couldn't raise enough money to attend the screening in march. So, it all boil down to how much we want this job. Many thinks its the usual "apply and give ur baba alaye to run am" kinda tinx. For those who think all this is not on merit, i wish them the best o. For those waiting for god-father to give them apl at home too, i wish una luck. For all of us that sacrifice one thing or the other on this whole process, God go reward us with this job. Peace!

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Shogologo:
you see what i'm saying? So many people skip the screening cos of the cost implication. Do you think that lady didnt see the list before she was called by the officer? I personally sold my fridge worth 65-70k for a meagre 45k when i couldn't raise enough money to attend the screening in march. So, it all boil down to how much we want this job. Many thinks its the usual "apply and give ur baba alaye to run am" kinda tinx. For those who think all this is not on merit, i wish them the best o. For those waiting for god-father to give them apl at home too, i wish una luck. For all of us that sacrifice one thing or the other on this whole process, God go reward us with this job. Peace!

Amen bro ��
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Peezzy:

hello, did you do yours on 2nd and 3rd?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
E
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by saki10: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
I just saw my name on the list. Anyone with information if I can still travel down for the screening.
I never saw my name in the previous list.

Thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
@Shogologo you are right. Finance, and security are major constraints here. I know also of someone whose name came out with the list but failed to go, because he's already employed and has doubt over the assurance of getting the job and does not want to waste his money.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
eniolaamos7:
does not want to waste his money.
to him, he's seeing it as a waste. To me, its like an investment. Sometimes, we just have to outlook the pains of the present, for the gain to come thereof. If everyone dey think of how much we don lose to previous job attempt, nobody go apply for work again o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gdiz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
saki10:
I just saw my name on the list. Anyone with information if I can still travel down for the screening.
I never saw my name in the previous list.

Thank you

Yes, you can
People were screened today and will continue on Monday too but seems that will be the last day of grace. Best wishes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
Types of lists

1.GRACE LIST OR DESTINY
2.GOVT SLOT
3.MERIT LIST

PERSON WAY NO TAKE EXAM AND NO DO SCREENING FIT ENTER NUMBER 1.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE FAITH GOOD THINGS SHALL COME THEIR WAY.

GOD HAS DESIGNED THE UNIVERSE IN SUCH A WAY THAT IF YOU HOLD ON YOU WILL GET SOMETHING GOOD AND EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

NO MATTER THE OUTCOME KEEP FAITH FOR YOU SHALL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

GOODLUCK PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
nniero11:
Types of lists

1.GRACE LIST OR DESTINY
2.GOVT SLOT
3.MERIT LIST

PERSON WAY NO TAKE EXAM AND NO DO SCREENING FIT ENTER NUMBER 1.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE FAITH GOOD THINGS SHALL COME THEIR WAY.

GOD HAS DESIGNED THE UNIVERSE IN SUCH A WAY THAT IF YOU HOLD ON YOU WILL GET SOMETHING GOOD AND EVEN BETTER THAN WHAT YOU ASKED FOR.

NO MATTER THE OUTCOME KEEP FAITH FOR YOU SHALL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

GOODLUCK PEOPLE.

I disagree with number 1 explanation.
God doesn't do magic. Heaven helps those who help themselves. If you didn't apply, take CBT exam and do final physical & health screening, your name won't appear in the final list no matter what.

If you don't sow, you won't reap.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
billionsam:

I disagree with number 1 explanation.
God doesn't do magic. Heaven helps those who help themselves. If you didn't apply, take CBT exam and do final physical & health screening, your name won't appear in the final list no matter what.

If you don't sow, you won't reap.

grin grin grin grin grin smiley just wait and see....you will see testimony for camp.....of people who never applied and got the job.... cool
There is something called GRACE
meet me in camp for more information cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
On Tuesday after the 3km run and the general address was concluded, there was an officer that was randomly asking for some people's chest number and writing it down, does anyone who was there that day know what that was for ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.