Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1438748 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kennyzanga:

It's a good experience to be at the customs training college today at Gwagwalada.

The officials were really friendly with everyone.
We were attended to according to our states of origin.

There some candidates that don't have there printing out but they were encouraged to present a pdf or newspaper that displayed their names and they are all later attended to.

There are few candidates that were sent home due to fake registration/document presented...only the customs officials knows how best to detect fake registration or documents

Once your name is confirmed on the list and your state of origin confirm, every other process is easy as there is simple protocols to follow with the guidance of various customs officials at different venue for the screening.
Stage one*
After checking and confirmation of names, next you are giving a tag number that qualify you for further screening and confirmation of documents and certification.
If you are confirmed, you proceed to medical lab for various check up such as weight, height, eye test,blood pressure and temperature, urine test, blood sample test and x-ray test.
According to the medical personnel, the results will be out next morning (tomorrow)
Those found medically fit will continue with endurance test and 3km race for male 20 minutes and 25minutes for female

Endurance test start at 6:am

Note: you are to be on dress to the venue on white...if you are coming from far, don't be afraid, you can easily change before you enter the main training college...there is an hotel directly opposite the training venue that are really accommodating...
Goodluck to all of us.
My only prayer is after all this,they publish the final list ASAP so as to know our trajectory.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Johneleojo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
*Urgent info*

Hello Kwarans!!!

Please, if you know anyone from Kwara state who applied for customs job, tell them to go to customs office in Abuja with their documents. I learnt about 100 Kwara youths were shortlisted but only 5 showed up. I got this information from a reliable source from the service. Kindly help share this information widely. I'm trying to get the list of Kwarans affected, once I get it, I will post it here.

Copied
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Johneleojo:
*Urgent info*

Hello Kwarans!!!

Please, if you know anyone from Kwara state who applied for customs job, tell them to go to customs office in Abuja with their documents. I learnt about 100 Kwara youths were shortlisted but only 5 showed up. I got this information from a reliable source from the service. Kindly help share this information widely. I'm trying to get the list of Kwarans affected, once I get it, I will post it here.

Copied
bro, I'm from Kwara and just got a call now that I've been shortlisted. I'm going to Abuja tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
SuperSuave:
bro, I'm from Kwara and just got a call now that I've been shortlisted. I'm going to Abuja tomorrow

When I keep telling people, the customs need men badly more than you could imagine.

Congratulations to my folks here, keep the hope alive.

Hopefully we would get a good news at the end of the month.

As e dey so, chances of dropping even na slight medical issues is slim. No time to start a fresh again or call new batch, na to just carry go

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IanSholex(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
SuperSuave:
same here brother. It was only this evening I got a call that my name is there also. Will be
leaving for Abuja as early as possible tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
IanSholex:
same here brother. It was only this evening I got a call that my name is there also. Will be
leaving for Abuja as early as possible tomorrow.
let's link up, bro.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ahmed4002:

When I keep telling people, the customs need men badly more than you could imagine.

Congratulations to my folks here, keep the hope alive.

Hopefully we would get a good news at the end of the month.

As e dey so, chances of dropping even na slight medical issues is slim. No time to start a fresh again or call new batch, na to just carry go
Omo. I don comot mind for this thing teytey o. Thanks, bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Was it a phone call you got?
SuperSuave:
let's link up, bro.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kennyzanga:

It's a good experience to be at the customs training college today at Gwagwalada.

The officials were really friendly with everyone.
We were attended to according to our states of origin.

There some candidates that don't have there printing out but they were encouraged to present a pdf or newspaper that displayed their names and they are all later attended to.

There are few candidates that were sent home due to fake registration/document presented...only the customs officials knows how best to detect fake registration or documents

Once your name is confirmed on the list and your state of origin confirm, every other process is easy as there is simple protocols to follow with the guidance of various customs officials at different venue for the screening.
Stage one*
After checking and confirmation of names, next you are giving a tag number that qualify you for further screening and confirmation of documents and certification.
If you are confirmed, you proceed to medical lab for various check up such as weight, height, eye test,blood pressure and temperature, urine test, blood sample test and x-ray test.
According to the medical personnel, the results will be out next morning (tomorrow)
Those found medically fit will continue with endurance test and 3km race for male 20 minutes and 25minutes for female

Endurance test start at 6:am

Note: you are to be on dress to the venue on white...if you are coming from far, don't be afraid, you can easily change before you enter the main training college...there is an hotel directly opposite the training venue that are really accommodating...
Goodluck to all of us.
bro, what documents to carry along aside school certificates, nysc, birth, citizen, valid ID, passport

Did they ask of the guarantors form, please?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shogologo:
Was it a phone call you got?
yeah. From a friend in school who also applied
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mubibond(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IanSholex(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
SuperSuave:
let's link up, bro.
. You can hit me up on my cellphone or whatsapp
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
IanSholex:
08066781519. You can hit me up on my cellphone or whatsapp
Lucky dudes! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2021
IanSholex:
. You can hit me up on my cellphone or whatsapp
delete your number, bro. I've gotten it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SuperSuave(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2021
pixey:
Lucky dudes! cheesy
thanks, man. cheesy Kindly delete his number from your quoted reply for security reasons
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lilting: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Is there anyone shortlisted without writing the first exam?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 1:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Please those from nasarawa canu indicate, let's get acquainted.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IanSholex(m): 4:55am On Aug 05, 2021
SuperSuave:
delete your number, bro. I've gotten it
Alright man.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ina2k(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Today's screening ended around after 9am for the second batch that started since yesterday.

Goodluck to you all. and to those that would start tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
extroveee:

I was 27yrs that year oh hope no issues?
No issues
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tulasse: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pls m really confused right now my name came out in the first list and this recent list also n I went for d first screening so don't know Y y name was repeated again now
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
I think it still remains 3200 as in the budget.

Mubibond:
do you know the number of people they are recruiting?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rozzycool: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
lilting:

I would like to know too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sportifier:
I think it still remains 3200 as in the budget.

No, it is now 5k that is the reason for supplementary list and also to allow big shots to have their candidates in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
lilting:
Even if there is nobody will tell you. Everyone will claim on merit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by extroveee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
billionsam:

No issues

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tulasse:
Pls m really confused right now my name came out in the first list and this recent list also n I went for d first screening so don't know Y y name was repeated again now

Try and contact them so as to know why your name appeared again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sportifier:
NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE
BREAK DOWN OF SUPPLEMENTARY LIST

SUPPLEMENTARY IS TOTAL OF 2,801 CANDIDATES
Out of which 881 candidates are been repeated
While 1,920 candidates are new ones

CONSOLE 08 BREAK DOWN

CONSOLE 08, 698 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN SHORTLISTED
OUT OF WHICH 135 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN REPEATED
WHILE 563 CANDIDATES ARE NEW ONES

CONSOLE 06 BREAK DOWN

CONSOLE 06, 597 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN SHORTLISTED
OUT OF WHICH 220 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN REPEATED
WHILE 377 CANDIDATES ARE NEW ONES

CONSOLE 04 BREAK DOWN

CONSOLE 04, 894 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN SHORTLISTED
OUT OF WHICH 312 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN REPEATED
WHILE 582 CANDIDATES ARE NEW ONES

CONSOLE 03 BREAK DOWN

CONSOLE 03, 612 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN SHORTLISTED
OUT OF WHICH 214 CANDIDATES ARE BEEN REPEATED
WHILE 398 CANDIDATES ARE NEW ONES

How true is this information
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tukurmubarak(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tulasse:

Please try and attend the screening again.... Maybe there was a problem,they are calling u again for another chance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rozzycool: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Abolade121 post=104415184][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rozzycool: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
pixey:

Exactly ! I am not saying there won't be some mishaps but an open recruitment that has attracted attention due to its delay would be difficult for any incidence of massive corruption. In a closed recruitment ,I would believe.

Everything I’m seeing here is making me scared cause this house of rep member still keeps promising my dad a slot even though I didn’t apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.