Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436299 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Arubi78: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
What is then the status of slot/replacement as per this current recruitment. Just asking and using you words.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
God please touch the hearts of those delaying the release of the final list, I believe there's absolutely nothing you can't do. We have really dwell too long on this mountain, it's time to move forward.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
sirnoah:
God please touch the hearts of those delaying the release of the final list, I believe there's absolutely nothing you can't do. We have really dwell too long on this mountain, it's time to move forward.

Amen oh, soon we all of us will testify with our victory song

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2021
sirnoah:

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Karfcruiz:

Amen o

Tommorow is another hope fill day undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Morale gradually dropping
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
esmarcq:
Morale gradually dropping
Morale is still high o ma broda. Anything posted should be genuine info. I
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
On God my people

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
sirnoah:
On God my people

By 15th to 20th there must be latest. Till then
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
sirnoah:
On God my people

What does this imply

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
kellexnuel:

What does this imply
Likely approval of lists to be released
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
sirnoah:
On God my people

list should drop on the 17th or 24th after the meeting grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
sirnoah:
On God my people

all further checking of this thread is suspended till after 14 of September, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jetochii:

all further checking of this thread is suspended till after 14 of September, 2021

Panic mode activated
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2021
sirnoah:
On God my people
This.circular is fake.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

This.circular is fake.

Are you serious, like you know much, kindly tell us pls.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2021
sirnoah:

Are you serious, like you know much, kindly tell us pls.
Am not saying I have any genuine source about the recruitment but what I know for a fact is that this memo is fake besides the fact that I have the Oppurtunity to have seen first hand correspondences of the Board and that of the management.
But not even that, am sure most of us are working in some other MDAs or private sector, just critically look at the memo from top to down, search even who is the current Secretary of the Board and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2021
The Ref. Number is wrong, have u ever seen a ref number without a Year ? If not for breach of confidentiality I would have shared a sample of the Board and Mgt letters and notices, also the person who signed as Secretary did the mistake of making himself a Customs officer, the Secretary of the Board isn't an officer.
No stamp or seal on the Letter and it's on plain paper not letter headed paper, Haba Guys let's use our brains for oncenow, if at this level u can't figure out a fake paper I wonder how u would detact fake invoices from smugglers.
And who invites or calls for meeting via a memo for heaven sake?
Am sure someone just typed that to see reactions maybe someone with real source might come out and talk, lol, abeg next time when we want to forge let's do better.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

Am not saying I have any genuine source about the recruitment but what I know for a fact is that this memo is fake besides the fact that I have the Oppurtunity to have seen first hand correspondences of the Board and that of the management.
But not even that, am sure most of us are working in some other MDAs or private sector, just critically look at the memo from top to down, search even who is the current Secretary of the Board and see.

I thought as much, that memo should've bore NCS letterhead.
But also, ACG Oyama is officer in-charge of board.
I can't say if it's genuine or fake
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
billionsam:

I thought as much, that memo should've bore NCS letterhead.
But also, ACG Oyama is officer in-charge of board.
I can't say if it's genuine or fake
It's fake. Pure fake . Any such meeting will be put on custom website on a letterhead .
And their meeting should be with federal character commission about the release of list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isad2519: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
The Ref. Number is wrong, have u ever seen a ref number without a Year ? If not for breach of confidentiality I would have shared a sample of the Board and Mgt letters and notices, also the person who signed as Secretary did the mistake of making himself a Customs officer, the Secretary of the Board isn't an officer.
No stamp or seal on the Letter and it's on plain paper not letter headed paper, Haba Guys let's use our brains for oncenow, if at this level u can't figure out a fake paper I wonder how u would detact fake invoices from smugglers.
Am sure someone just typed that to see reactions maybe someone with real source might come out and talk, lol, abeg next time when we want to forge let's do better.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

Wow, you made a lot of sense though. Let's continue waiting anyway
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by gazal55(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
sirnoah:

Wow, you made a lot of sense though. Let's continue waiting anyway
Bro don’t mind them the memo is authentic
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Nibo latun jasi bayi...
NCS don turn everybody to analyst like this...
One day, one day list go Sha drop..
May we all be successful

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mazzam11(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
We should also note that the NCS don't frequently update it's website. Even the second screening isn't captured on the website.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mazzam11(f): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
it can be used to inform those concerned about the meeting bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aryzgreat: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Did anyone get mail about tomorrow screening
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
aryzgreat:

Which mail? Share the screenshot
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Wetin una de argue about? Real or fake e no concern our papa oo. The only thing now is for the list to be released, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
aryzgreat:
Share a screenshot let's see.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
lol.. forget all these analysis, bro. It's genuine. My uncle who's part of the board members called my mom and told him this yesterday. I came here to update you guys but I saw that someone already did.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow! We now have a first class informat in the forum.Bros ! Keep us informed please!God bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.