Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435670 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
sirnoah:
On God my people
There is nothing wrong with this memo, the only thing I'm not sure of is the secretary he is supposed to non personnel but since he is in acting capacity that means there is no substantial secretary of the board pending nomination or appointment. You can educate me more.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
That not fake my brother, 95% sure
Ibnbabes4ol:

This.circular is fake.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
NLorubebe:
lol.. forget all these analysis, bro. It's genuine. My uncle who's part of the board members called my mom and told him this yesterday. I came here to update you guys but I saw that someone already did.

Your uncle is a board member? Good news. Can you add more info concerning the released memo?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aryzgreat: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
billionsam:

Share a screenshot let's see.

Date: Fri, Sep 3, 2021, 6:55 AM
Subject: Dear NCS APPLICANT, In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, you are hereby invited to attend the final:
To:

NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE
Congratulations!
Dear NCS Recruitment Applicant,
This message is in response to your application for the position into the Nigeria Customs Service. After careful consideration, we are pleased to inform you that you have been Successfully Shortlisted for Final Screening exercise and training that is schedule for "Saturday 4th of September, 2021" With Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning and Training for the Service Start immediately after the final screening.

SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR NCS
RECRUITMENT FINAL SCREENING EXERCISE, 2021

In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, the underlisted candidates are hereby
invited to attend the final: recruitment screening exercise.
The candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective States of origin on
dates indicated below.

This is to inform you that this letter will be null and void in case you do not report at your center on the Date and time specified in your Final Screening exercise invitation and passes slip.
Any candidate that fails to report on the indicated dates will not be accepted for Final Screening exercise and Training.
We encourage all to please stay safe from COVID-19 and practice hand washing. Be assured of our love.

You are required to report for your Screening exercise and Interview with Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning
(check your Final screening and Training Invitation passes slip for more details).

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billyboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]It's not bad to hope, bit hearing nothing since and this...... when september pass and nothing is heard I hope hearts don't get broken.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
aryzgreat:

Date: Fri, Sep 3, 2021, 6:55 AM
Subject: Dear NCS APPLICANT, In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, you are hereby invited to attend the final:
To:

This is to inform you that this letter will be null and void in case you do not report at your center on the Date and time specified in your Final Screening exercise invitation and passes slip.
Any candidate that fails to report on the indicated dates will not be accepted for Final Screening exercise and Training.
We encourage all to please stay safe from COVID-19 and practice hand washing. Be assured of our love.

You are required to report for your Screening exercise and Interview with Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning
(check your Final screening and Training Invitation passes slip for more details).

Boss na Fake be this abg. If you have been following the thread since by now you go sabi say na fake message you get.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aryzgreat: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
The above invitation appears to be SCAM.

Pls ignore it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aryzgreat: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sikpa04:

Boss na Fake be this abg. If you have been following the thread since by now you go sabi say na fake message you get.

Sorry, they sent to my sister, so I wanted to confirm if others received it, not until I saw where they requested for 3500 and other card details.

I'm not an applicant, just wanted to know if it's genuine.

Imagine my sister nearly begin travel for this scam

Thank you all and good luck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
NLorubebe:
lol.. forget all these analysis, bro. It's genuine. My uncle who's part of the board members called my mom and told him this yesterday. I came here to update you guys but I saw that someone already did.

Can you be our sure plug for genuine information?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don't Be A Killer!
I am Nniero11. A Nigerian not by choice but by the will of the creator. I accept and love my identity regardless of the numerous murders that happen in my country on a daily basis. I have come to spread my message of love and good will. I am not here to take tithe nor pressure anyone to believe in the creator as the maker of all things loves and provides for all in his appointed time without considering our sins as the fake pastors call it.
He that physically murders a man may be pardoned by the creator but he who out of spite and hatred belittles his fellow man(man or woman, male or female) to the point that his fellow man gives up on his dreams shall never be forgiven as anyone that kills a man's dreams has killed him eternally.
Times are hard but with love this harsh world can become a beautiful place to live in. Imagine a world where we live in love and unity. A world where Mr. A cares about the welfare of Mr. B just as he cares about himself. Things will be better and life will be very interesting.
My people know this truth today so that you shall live a long time. Put your mind to work and learn these hard truths so that it shall be well with you.

I shall outline some facts and I would love the reader to learn them.

N01. You must live by faith - This implies that no matter what happens around you, always remain POSITIVE. Believe even when it seems impossible that you will get better and succeed. Don't let anyone or situation make you doubt your survival

N02. Believe in something and serve it with all your heart. Make time to pray to that thing. If you are the type that doesn't believe in God but you believe in karma then live strictly by the principles of karma. Make a covenant with whatever you serve and call upon it regularly and see if your life will not change for good.

N03. Most people out there derive joy from your tears so ensure never to get angry or cry when[b] they attack you emotionally[/b]. Learn from what they throw at you and move on.

N04. You have to be happy no matter what happens don't let anger and depression get to you because they can easily cloud a man's mind which will only hasten his way to unprecedented doom.

N05. Let your mistakes be lessons to you. Do not live your life regretting your mistakes. Always remember that to be great you need to fail many times.

N06. The only person or thing that can truly love you is what you serve as your creator. Every other thing will betray you or let you down just to gain a favour.

And lastly nothing is worth dying for so keep hate, anger, envy far away from your heart and remember that if you are patient enough you will have it all.

My fellow country men if you cannot help a struggling man then keep quiet. Don't tell him to go and hustle or kill his self esteem by telling him that he is lazy. I know many people who have tried heaven and earth yet they never made it. So if you are lucky to be blessed by providence be a source of hope and joy to your neighbour and give him a helping hand.

MY PEOPLE NO BE BY HUSTLE OOOOOO.

THIS IS THE LITTLE SECRETE MEN OF GOD WILL NOT TELL YOU SO THAT THEY WILL KEEP COLLECTING YOUR TITHE.

WHAT DOES THE READER THINK?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2021
nniero11:
Don't Be A Killer!
I am Nniero11. A Nigerian not by choice but by the will of the creator. I accept and love my identity regardless of the numerous murders that happen in my country on a daily basis. I have come to spread my message of love and good will. I am not here to take tithe nor pressure anyone to believe in the creator as the maker of all things loves and provides for all in his appointed time without considering our sins as the fake pastors call it.
He that physically murders a man may be pardoned by the creator but he who out of spite and hatred belittles his fellow man(man or woman, male or female) to the point that his fellow man gives up on his dreams shall never be forgiven as anyone that kills a man's dreams has killed him eternally.
Times are hard but with love this harsh world can become a beautiful place to live in. Imagine a world where we live in love and unity. A world where Mr. A cares about the welfare of Mr. B just as he cares about himself. Things will be better and life will be very interesting.
My people know this truth today so that you shall live a long time. Put your mind to work and learn these hard truths so that it shall be well with you.

I shall outline some facts and I would love the reader to learn them.

N01. You must live by faith - This implies that no matter what happens around you, always remain POSITIVE. Believe even when it seems impossible that you will get better and succeed. Don't let anyone or situation make you doubt your survival

N02. Believe in something and serve it with all your heart. Make time to pray to that thing. If you are the type that doesn't believe in God but you believe in karma then live strictly by the principles of karma. Make a covenant with whatever you serve and call upon it regularly and see if your life will not change for good.

N03. Most people out there derive joy from your tears so ensure never to get angry or cry when[b] they attack you emotionally[/b]. Learn from what they throw at you and move on.

N04. You have to be happy no matter what happens don't let anger and depression get to you because they can easily cloud a man's mind which will only hasten his way to unprecedented doom.

N05. Let your mistakes be lessons to you. Do not live your life regretting your mistakes. Always remember that to be great you need to fail many times.

N06. The only person or thing that can truly love you is what you serve as your creator. Every other thing will betray you or let you down just to gain a favour.

And lastly nothing is worth dying for so keep hate, anger, envy far away from your heart and remember that if you are patient enough you will have it all.

My fellow country men if you cannot help a struggling man then keep quiet. Don't tell him to go and hustle or kill his self esteem by telling him that he is lazy. I know many people who have tried heaven and earth yet they never made it. So if you are lucky to be blessed by providence be a source of hope and joy to your neighbour and give him a helping hand.

MY PEOPLE NO BE BY HUSTLE OOOOOO.

THIS IS THE LITTLE SECRETE MEN OF GOD WILL NOT TELL YOU SO THAT THEY WILL KEEP COLLECTING YOUR TITHE.

WHAT DOES THE READER THINK?
Nice post, God bless you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2021
kellexnuel:

Nice post, God bless you

Thanks boss!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Success1930: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy Sunday house! Any update? I heard that the total no to be recruited is 3200 While someone said it's now 5000

Custom is hot cake, if you are shortlisted for training at last ..

Pls congratulate yourself... I pray this month favour us all...

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Success1930:
Happy Sunday house! Any update? I heard that the total no to be recruited is 3200 While someone said it's now 5000

Amen oh, we all are smiling this month of September. 3200 0r 5000 anyone is okay. Make we do enter training school na my own

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please who applied for FRSC and got a message for screening
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Success1930:

Amen o.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by princensa(f): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2021
preciousfuture:
Please who applied for FRSC and got a message for screening
screening is going on today from the update I saw.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Apake(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
QNCS don turn everybody to analyst like this...
one day, one day list go sha drop..
May we all be successful
1[b][/b]. [b][/b][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thaiwwo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Success1930:

What make it to be like that is because of the increasement in their salary and others
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
thaiwwo:
What make it to be like that is because of the increasement in their salary and others

Please explain

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idbaba01: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
The wait continues... till after the boards meeting 14/Sep/2021. I pray it end well. Ameen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Idbaba01 post=105583233]The wait continues... till after the boards meeting 14/Sep/2021. I pray it end well. Ameen[/quote0]

Amen o....we hope and await good news this month�
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isad2519: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ameen! it's not easy at all,but by God's grace shall succeed & laugh at the end grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
No update? Customs sha....the only time you hear them is when they release their big big money for seaport, airport and border.

This wait is getting too long o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Idbaba01:
The wait continues... till after the boards meeting 14/Sep/2021. I pray it end well. Ameen

Amen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fenesa1: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please can someone help me with the page where the supplementary List was discussed..basically I need the list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by gazal55(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fenesa1:
Please can someone help me with the page where the supplementary List was discussed..basically I need the list
Go to page 300

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by casal: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
WAIT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S STILL GOING ON HERE. AFTER I LEFT THIS FORUM 3MONTHS AGO, I TOT U GUYS HAVE GONE TO CAMP. ABI NA ANOTHER NEW RECRUITMENT BE THIS?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
casal:
WAIT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S STILL GOING ON HERE. AFTER I LEFT THIS FORUM 3MONTHS AGO, I TOT U GUYS HAVE GONE TO CAMP. ABI NA ANOTHER NEW RECRUITMENT BE THIS?

The patient dog eat the fattest bone

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Dotman0001:

The patient dog eat the fattest bone
I concur
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
We are on commercial break till after 14 September,2021.
Thanks.
Signed
Management
Cc right and wrong sauce

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Old anyone with the supplementery list nd main list should share it.
After 3 months una still dey here!? ;(

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.