Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436371 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Sportifier:
All this half information you are giving will only increase panic, if you can't give detailed information hold it to yourself pls.

Oga i am not inducing panic. You are inducing it yourself. I said if you can pray be it 2min, 1min, 10min just pray.

Please be guided to pray for the release of the list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please let's stop parables, is causing anxiety. No one is a kid, am sure you need to be at least above 18yrs before u join customs.
There is no info we can't handle.
How can someone pray without prayer point, please let's drop full Gist

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Zacks43: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
kellexnuel:
Please let's stop parables, is causing anxiety. No one is a kid, am sure you need to be at least above 18yrs before u join customs.
There is no info we can't handle.
How can someone pray without prayer point, please let's drop full Gist

Make we wait Monday na..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
nniero11:

no worry bro. just keep the watch. u don already reach the promised land.
We don almost reach promise land � buh you dey cross border to outta Naija?
U no go follow us prepare for camp?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sunkant12: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wahala just full ground... @shogologo and @ninire make una drop full gist, aswear we don try on top this matter, anyone with rumor or diluted information, make una talk... At least the hope still dey ALIVE

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Karfcruiz:

E go drop on Monday? Nniero11 please give us update nah....HBP is real undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
some of us did not sleep well last night waiting for list to drop
#HBP

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Legalboy123: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
There is no list anywhere, list will come when it’s time. We are tired of hearing get ready . Avoid high bp and move on, may the list favor us all when it comes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Naqeeb: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Legalboy123:
There is no list anywhere, list will come when it’s time. We are tired of hearing get ready . Avoid high bp and move on, may the list favor us all when it comes.

You are wrong, there is list somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Naqeeb:

You are wrong, there is list somewhere.

There is list in headquarter, Abuja : grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
kellexnuel:

Stay positive, it means you made it, u are not part of those that didn't make it
Thank you, I've been positive for long, just that my encounter at tradoc is slowly setting in doubts in me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
That guy that predicted the list to be out today, and the other that said Monday, please has the minister approved our list? I was thinking the list have been approved that is why it didnt make the headlines like promotion, update me pls, thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nigerians n prayer, so we should start praying again on top something that should happen spontaneously/naturally? Nawa o
Perfectdanny:
If you can please pray. I'm super serious
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
famohold:
Nigerians n prayer, so we should start praying again on top something that should happen spontaneously/naturally? Nawa o

Always disturbing God cos someone somewhere failed to do his/her job.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jetochii:

Always disturbing God cos someone somewhere failed to do his/her job.

So person no do em job, in 9ja, instead to charge/disturb the person, na to disturb God mk God disturb the person. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Too ease the tension, let me shift the topic small....

NCS vs NPA which one pays more¿¿¿

Also NCS vs FIRS too... ¿¿

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
To be honest, I'm a bit scared of being posted to the north with bandit trouble and also the southeast with UGM/ESN Ipob them lipsrsealed

All the same, beggars cannot be choosers...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rangy: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
sanin47:
Too ease the tension, let me shift the topic small.... cheesy

cheesy kiss cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
sanin47:
Too ease the tension, let me shift the topic small.... cheesy

cheesy kiss cheesy

NPA pays more, bro slot dey make I follow you? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
sanin47:
To be honest, I'm a bit scared of being posted to the north with bandit trouble and also the southeast with UGM/ESN Ipob them lipsrsealed

All the same, beggars cannot be choosers... tongue

When is final list dropping?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Karfcruiz:

Lol... I only heard that camp is in November, so hopefully before then undecided

I'm here info hunting too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
sanin47:

Lol... I only heard that camp is in November, so hopefully before then undecided

I'm here info hunting too cheesy

It is well
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
sanin47:

My humble suggestion is for us to stop criticizing and dragging people who post the little information they have, because the information they share might just be legit and who knows maybe it was changed due to new issues that arise.

All in all, if you hear anything from a source you believe is authentic, please share with us.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Camp can’t be November, Reason being that it takes about 3 weeks to complete final documentation.

Example let’s assume they release list on Monday 3rd of Oct. they’ll give 2 weeks before documentation starts. That is documentation starts on the 18th of Oct. and it will last 3 weeks for all Cadre to be properly documented. That is 8th of November documentation must have been completed.

Then they’ll probably give another 1 month space before Training starts

So you see, Camp might likely take place December or let’s just say Next year.

The above are just hypothesis and assumptions.
grin grin grin
sanin47:

I'm here info hunting too cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
Karfcruiz:

If you are console 8 you won't be posted to North.....but from console 6... downward are giving to the north.
Pls if I'm wrong you can correct me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
nelson1199:
Camp can’t be November, Reason being that it takes about 3 weeks to complete final documentation.

Example let’s assume they release list on Monday 3rd of Oct. they’ll give 2 weeks before documentation starts. That is documentation starts on the 18th of Oct. and it will last 3 weeks for all Cadre to be properly documented. That is 8th of November documentation must have been completed.

Then they’ll probably give another 1 month space before Training starts

So you see, Camp might likely take place December or let’s just say Next year.

The above are just hypothesis and assumptions.
grin grin grin

Final list fit be released in November sef, who knows undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dotman0001:

If you are console 8 you won't be posted to North.....but from console 6... downward are giving to the north.

You are talking about posting undecided when this people are not ready to release the final list....all on God cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2021
RE-TRAINING/NATIONAL SCREENING of all FHIN officers from batch 1 till date,due to the ongoing progress of the bill of the organization at the National Assembly.The magmnt of FHIN is inviting you for a professional training/National screening for efftive service delivery of the approved Agency.You are to pay N25,000 into FHIN acct, Fidelity bank,6060425769, access bank,0059913428 for your new approved uniform & N2000 cash for miscellaneous exps.Come along with,bucket,mat,white t-shirt/shorts,canvas &black cover shoe,govt medical cert of fitness,1st registration bank teller/receipt,first apptment letter/confmtion letter,all renewal tellers till date, bio-data collection bank teller, national flag off teller, original & photocopies of all credentials.training date-nov 14th-dec 4th 2021.venue, Federal Fire service academy,gwagwalada,fct abuja Failure to attend:your name is cancelled from the FHIN emplment list&all covid 19 protocols must be observe,for more details contact your coordinator,08099192279 sign mangt.

This is another agency to compliment NAFDAC....just like when civil defense was formed to compliment police force.
Lot of politics is been play underground that most of us know nothing about.

If you observed well, FRSC is before customs college gwagwalada..
One of the main reasons why minister of finance is at logger head with customs boss is that, col. Ali want better and increase in salary of his officials across all levels.
Which means those that were promoted will earn higher salary and the new intake will also start with new and improved salary structure...what these mean is that,it will reduce the revenue generated and remitted yo the federation account by customs.

Those that predicted the release date of the final list may be right but this is Nigeria, anything can happen.

Let prepare for training physically,financially, mentally and psychologically.
when the list is finally out, it comes with financial implications and training depends on the level applied for.
Grade 3-4 are likely to use 3 months in training, 5-7 are likely to spend 6 months, while level 8 in btw 9months to a year, though the training for level 8 is in parts...first stage is general for all new entrants but as time goes on special and specific training is required for level8.

Hope is not lost yet.
Let be positive.
Success await us all.
Goodnight.
Lovely weekend ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 3:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Kennyzanga:
RE-TRAINING/NATIONAL SCREENING of all FHIN officers from batch 1 till date,due to the ongoing progress of the bill of the organization at the National Assembly.The magmnt of FHIN is inviting you for a professional training/National screening for efftive service delivery of the approved Agency.You are to pay N25,000 into FHIN acct, Fidelity bank,6060425769, access bank,0059913428 for your new approved uniform & N2000 cash for miscellaneous exps.Come along with,bucket,mat,white t-shirt/shorts,canvas &black cover shoe,govt medical cert of fitness,1st registration bank teller/receipt,first apptment letter/confmtion letter,all renewal tellers till date, bio-data collection bank teller, national flag off teller, original & photocopies of all credentials.training date-nov 14th-dec 4th 2021.venue, Federal Fire service academy,gwagwalada,fct abuja Failure to attend:your name is cancelled from the FHIN emplment list&all covid 19 protocols must be observe,for more details contact your coordinator,08099192279 sign mangt.

This is most definitely a scam... Lol...
What is food hygiene initiative undecided
Besides, these days no one asks you to pay any fee for government job... Be guided people.

update it's not even a governmental organisation, it's just a Facebook scam company, that's what I found on the internet... Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Dotman0001:

are you saying there is no consol 8 officers in northern states? From my own point of view you can be posted anywhere in the relevant field you have applied for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Kennyzanga:

If you observed well, FRSC is before customs college gwagwalada..
One of the main reasons why minister of finance is at logger head with customs boss is that, col. Ali want better and increase in salary of his officials across all levels.
Which means those that were promoted will earn higher salary and the new intake will also start with new and improved salary structure...what these mean is that,it will reduce the revenue generated and remitted yo the federation account by customs.

Those that predicted the release date of the final list may be right but this is Nigeria, anything can happen.

Let prepare for training physically,financially, mentally and psychologically.
when the list is finally out, it comes with financial implications and training depends on the level applied for.
Grade 3-4 are likely to use 3 months in training, 5-7 are likely to spend 6 months, while level 8 in btw 9months to a year, though the training for level 8 is in parts...first stage is general for all new entrants but as time goes on special and specific training is required for level8.

dis should be personal opinion I guess
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Legalboy123: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2021
eniolaamos7:
are you saying there is no consol 8 officers in northern states? From my own point of view you can be posted anywhere in the relevant field you have applied for.

A level 8 officer i know was first posted to bornu state as far back in 2011.

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.