Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435082 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Just pray baaba. things get as e be. The board meeting never finish yet. them go continue tomorow

Una go dey alright Las Las

Any latest information for us ¿¿

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
sanin47:

KEEP PRAYING
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
sanin47:

Just as someone suggest, move on with your activities and no go dey develop HBP.

Any time dem call fine.

Lips sealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Guys what kind of job do you do now? Me i drive keke
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Just as someone suggest, move on with your activities and no go dey develop HBP.

Any time dem call fine.

Lips sealed
This message loud abeg. Dem don suspend the whole thing
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isad2519: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
They are yet to suspend it, but God pass them.There is serious battle at NCS headquarters.......!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 1:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Isad2519:
They are yet to suspend it, but God pass them.There is serious battle at NCS headquarters.......!

Update us please angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Isad2519:
Battle for or against what?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isad2519: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Against.Many people even the senior officers.To the extent that the CGC was saying that he will resign.But by God's grace Mr. President will not allow such to happen.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Success1930: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Isad2519 post=106270843]Against.Many people even the senior officers.To the extent that the CGC was saying that he will resign.But by God's grace Mr. President will not allow such to happen.

U are right ooo. I just called now. Serious issue btw Minister ,CGC and officers on promotion and quarterly allowances ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Success1930 post=106274317][/quote]

Haaaa shocked shocked shey wahala no con too much like this undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Our issue is not even on the table

[quote author=Success1930 post=106274317][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by paragon10(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle
Karfcruiz:

Haaaa shocked shocked shey wahala no con too much like this undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Na Prayer remain now
Nothing but prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2021
holyentgold:
Na Prayer remain now
Nothing but prayer

Exactly what we needed right now undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Prayer is all we need now, let God fight for us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idbaba01: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ameen

]Prayer is all we need now, let God fight for us [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justnixon(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Please o...,Is it still possible to get custom slot at this moment from one senior man?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
justnixon:
Please o...,Is it still possible to get custom slot at this moment from one senior man?
Try your luck, interact with him on the latest and please update us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
justnixon:

Please can you help us ask the senior man when the list is likely to drop
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justnixon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Karfcruiz:

Please can you help us ask the senior man when the list is likely to drop

I'd try. A chief is meeting one of the DCG so I'd have to call the chief by Friday to get my info

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
justnixon:

I'd try. A chief is meeting one of the DCG so I'd have to call the chief by Friday to get my info

Thanks, we will be expecting your update
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isygodwin: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2021
The truth of the whole matter remains that until the promotion list is released, the final list will not drop....so let's pray and hope the issue as regards to promotion is being resolved/sorted out soon....!
The issue is not even the Finance minister but the CGC....so I heard, as we may know, woman does not rule over a man in the North, so is an issue of power tussle between the CGC and the finance minister, on who calls the short....make we pray say make our CGC dey loyal small nii...
But in all, delay is not denial, everything will be fine soon.... All we need now is more patience, watch and pray.... Is a matter of no promotion list, No final list for recruitment.
This is what I was told.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 1:37am On Sep 30, 2021
Isygodwin:
The truth of the whole matter remains that until the promotion list is released, the final list will not drop....so let's pray and hope the issue as regards to promotion is being resolved/sorted out soon....!
The issue is not even the Finance minister but the CGC....so I heard, as we may know, woman does not rule over a man in the North, so is an issue of power tussle between the CGC and the finance minister, on who calls the short....make we pray say make our CGC dey loyal small nii...
But in all, delay is not denial, everything will be fine soon.... All we need now is more patience, watch and pray.... Is a matter of no promotion list, No final list for recruitment.
This is what I was told.

Wait wait i don't understand your last statement, which one is no promotion list no final list for recruitment? Can you please explain More?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Isygodwin: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2021
What it means is that the promotion list needs to be approved by the finance minister. When that is done, then they will initiate the recruitment process by releasing the final list.... Take for example, if they don't promote senior officers in order to create space which position are the new recruits going to occupy? So there must be a promotion in order to create space for the impending officers/new recruits to fill.....trust u got the point now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2021
SERDEEEQ:

Wait wait i don't understand your last statement, which one is no promotion list no final list for recruitment? Can you please explain More?
SMH..... Some people hehn
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Isygodwin:
What it means is that the promotion list needs to be approved by the finance minister. When that is done, then they will initiate the recruitment process by releasing the final list.... Take for example, if they don't promote senior officers in order to create space which position are the new recruits going to occupy? So there must be a promotion in order to create space for the impending officers/new recruits to fill.....trust u got the point now.

Is the recruitment consist of senior, were there not space before they advertise for the recruitment? How many promotion were done since this recruitment? There are reasons to me than just a promotion. There was promotion even last year, it could have created more space for new recruits. We need real information not assumption.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
meetgaya:

Is the recruitment consist of senior, were there not space before they advertise for the recruitment? How many promotion were done since this recruitment? There are reasons to me than just a promotion. There was promotion even last year, it could have created more space for new recruits. We need real information not assumption.

Although it a normal thing that there must be vacancy before new entrants can come in, in our case, the vacancy exist, promotion or no promotion. They are only using us as leverage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2021
I just realise most of our so called confirm source are getting their source from this thread and other whatsapp group
The so called source are just compilations of assumptions from people here
The dude that posted the meeting circular I think that's the kinda source we need here becauseit was real and the meeting truly hold
The person that leak that meeting memo may have direct source that will clear all this assumptions
Plz if your source is not in headquarters or custom officer pls keep calm no come just assume
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2021
holyentgold:
I just realise most of our so called confirm source are getting their source from this thread and other whatsapp group
The so called source are just compilations of assumptions from people here.
Lol.... Sources the in the mud o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Exactly, the guy that posted the memo or the other one whose uncle follow for the board members, I just wished they will come online and clear the air.
Others are just mere assumptions or from a lower source
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Isygodwin:

This is assumption not an information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.