Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437676 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
If the list don come out make una talk abeg. All these speaking in tongues dae turn my bele
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

Perfectdanny:
If the list don come out make una talk abeg. All these speaking in tongues dae turn my bele

Notin lyk dah yet ooo bt we're lukin for Friday hopefully.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dihyah001:
[color=#550000][/color]

Hopefully sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oladapo96: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hopefully no dey finish
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Looking for Friday Make Friday rest abeg, he go come back when he dey ready to come home

Dihyah001:
[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
3 days to go... Let's be prayerful

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by gazal55(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Stephen038:
3 days to go...
Dey whine yourself there grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

Stephen038:

MAY YOUR OWN BE TRUE, AS U JUST SAID
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dihyah001:
[color=#550000][/color]

MAY YOUR OWN BE TRUE, AS U JUST SAID

There's nothing like list on Friday

Just chill guyz angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Must you raise false hopes Everytime..

Stephen038:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Your assumption or prediction is � true

Ibnbabes4ol:
Am not relying on any source here but I think it's delays from Contractors to execute certain projects that's stalling our training to kick of and I believe they don't want candidates to stay for more than 2 weeks if they release the list. E get y i reach dis conclusion but am not sharing that reasons before someone quote me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
badmus1148:
Good day everyone, I just heard from a very reliable source at Goron Dutse Kano Customs Training College, that the facilities at the training college are not in place yet as work is still ongoing in the site but that the two classes for lecture has been completed and is just left with some hostel facilities. So he told me that he doesn't think the training will be possible this year, but that was his own opinion based on the ongoing work cause he is also an officer there that accommodated me when I went for the screening in March. He also said that the list may still be out this year and documentation done this year but for training, he feels it may not be possible this year. So my advice is that no one should put his/her live on hold bcoz of the recruitment instead get on with your loved and do something tangible while waiting for training. Thank you all.

#Copied#

Hmmmmm
Shey nah like this we go dey look till 2022 shocked
This matter tie wrapper o, just when we thought the wait has ended undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
The contractors are very slow bdat since june na the same information we dey hear

badmus1148:
Good day everyone, I just heard from a very reliable source at Goron Dutse Kano Customs Training College, that the facilities at the training college are not in place yet as work is still ongoing in the site but that the two classes for lecture has been completed and is just left with some hostel facilities. So he told me that he doesn't think the training will be possible this year, but that was his own opinion based on the ongoing work cause he is also an officer there that accommodated me when I went for the screening in March. He also said that the list may still be out this year and documentation done this year but for training, he feels it may not be possible this year. So my advice is that no one should put his/her live on hold bcoz of the recruitment instead get on with your loved and do something tangible while waiting for training. Thank you all.

#Copied#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
This one humble me patapata
badmus1148:

#Copied#

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nobi only you...
holyentgold:
This one humble me patapata
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
They can fix everything within this month if they wish because as Federal govt agency they have all the resources to that, this should not be a problem to them if they really want the training to commence this year

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol.. You just dey express your feelings..

Farouq04:
They can fix everything within this month if they wish because as Federal govt agency they have all the resources to that, this should not be a problem to them if they really want the training to commence this year
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
meetgaya:

Camp is January 2022. Nobody is going to camp Christmas is around the corner

It is still January 2022

The earlier we remove our minds from this recruitment the better.

This is serious. 3 years recruitment process, all this while nobody care to renovate the training camp/school.
Choi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Your January sef fit no sure...

NCS go humble you make e be mid next year

meetgaya:

It is still January 2022

This is serious. 3 years recruitment process, all this while nobody care to renovate the training camp/school.
Choi
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
the weed way una smoke come here this evening too strong ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
meetgaya:

It is still January 2022

Choi
someone don already predict am na
Registration 2019
Cbt exam. 2020
Screening. 2021
Training. 2022
Going to 4 years for one recruitment
Abeg where the guy that predicted dis days back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

nniero11:
the weed way una smoke come here this evening too strong ooooo.

Boss Man clarify plz
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dihyah001:
[color=#550000][/color]

Boss Man clarify plz

i no get anything to clarify bro but e no go make sense if customs no drop una list soonest.

una man way una dey believe don tell una say APL don ready so dem go com keep am till 2022?? hahahahahahahahahahaha

i still talk am again ncs go shock una

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
holyentgold:
someone don already predict am na
Registration 2019
Cbt exam. 2020
Screening. 2021
Training. 2022
Going to 4 years for one recruitment
Abeg where the guy that predicted dis days back

Where u leave , release of successful candidates? Hope say una know say attending screening doesn't qualifies u to be in the final list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
badmus1148:

#Copied#
Lol.. This fake whatsapp gist has find it's way here. Las las, this thing go shock many people!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

Where u leave , release of successful candidates? Hope say una know say attending screening qualifies u to be in the final list
what are you saying undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
badmus1148:

#Copied#

Chairman, sorry to say but I don't know why I just doubt this information. You know, we have been hearing this same excuse since March. Only for Customs to release a supplementary list. Which clearly showed us that the delay, then, was not due to hostel facilities but shortage of candidates needed to fill vacant positions. Therefore, a second batch was birthed to make up for the the low turn out in March.
So this information from the person at Kano, I don't think it holds water at this stage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

Where u leave , release of successful candidates? Hope say una know say attending screening qualifies u to be in the final list

Throw more light on this, to calm everyone down
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sikpa04:

Chairman, sorry to say but I don't know why I just doubt this information. You know, we have been hearing this same excuse since March. Only for Customs to release a supplementary list. Which clearly showed us that the delay, then, was not due to hostel facilities but shortage of candidates needed to fill vacant positions. Therefore, a second batch was birthed to make up for the the low turn out in March.
So this information from the person at Kano, I don't think it holds water at this stage.
So the delay is still because of shortage? We shall expect another list for screening?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
meetgaya:

So the delay is still because of shortage? We shall expect another list for screening?
Try to read and understand boss.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billyboy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pikin web den born Feb 2019 don
1. Stop to Dr suck bress (even baby friendly)

2. Don grow teeth

3. Don de waka

4. Don start playgroup

The list is endless.....but NCS I reserve my.........

This is a sign of the end, it is nigh. Easy with stories for now, this month is pregnant

badmus1148:

#Copied#

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.