Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1438899 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

rangy:
Hello, I need the link

https://dailytrustepaper.com

Here it's ☝️
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Nothing good comes easy! grin

remember say una supoz day emotionally and physically strong

na part of the training. Honesty and Justice indeed hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Kennyzanga:

Gwagwalada screening was done for 7 days officially, on a average of say, 500 per day.
That is 3500 candidates.

Let be hopeful we all make the list.
There is no need to worry or overthinking.
After all, majority of those of us that went for second screening didn't expect the list.

Which Gwagwalada?? Another one or the one i attended?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by bledi(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2021
The probability of everyone that was screened and documented will make the final list is very high, we should all calm down there is nothing to despair customs has listed the previous list base on local government in which so many applicants absented the final screening, the board decided to extend one day for the absentees which I was also among, each state list was sent through there media forum and groups to contact them, not up to 300 hundred applicants turnout instead of 2100. No any government agency in Nigeria will give you second chance after screening is officially over unless they mean to employ you, lastly we should all calm down our list is impenetrable the God that brought us this far is still in control will make us successful. Customs will not derail from their credibility. Congratulations to the potential customs officers.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2021
nniero11:
Nothing good comes easy! grin

remember say una supoz day emotionally and physically strong

na part of the training. Honesty and Justice indeed hahahahahaha

Lol, abeg this one no go well, Nigerian navy that their training is almost 9 months have conducted two recruitments and the second course within the period of this custom recruitment will soon pass out. It's not fair na undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Kennyzanga:

Let stop all this unnecessary analysis and statistics as if we are analysing Nigerian chances of qualifying for 2022 world cup.��

What will be will be��
Customs is not even some people's calling but we are all chasing money.���
Let God lead the way����
Aswearrr, bro. That's why I'm not really bothered about this job. I'm earning well from home but whenever things get tight a bit, I go reason NCS again cos job security and the salary fit no even reach wetin I dey get upon the regimented work ethic, I can't shake off the slavery mindset I have about these kind of jobs. I no fit explain finish but let God's will be done over everyone's life.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
bledi:
The probability of everyone that was screened and documented will make the final list is very high, we should all calm down there is nothing to despair customs has listed the previous list base on local government in which so many applicants absented the final screening, the board decided to extend one day for the absentees which I was also among, each state list was sent through there media forum and groups to contact them, not up to 300 hundred applicants turnout instead of 2100. No any government agency in Nigeria will give you second chance after screening is officially over unless they mean to employ you, lastly we should all calm down our list is impenetrable the God that brought us this far is still in control will make us successful. Customs will not derail from their credibility. Congratulations to the potential customs officers.
This reason was what made the ongoing rumour of another supplimentary list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by rangy: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Dihyah001:
[color=#550000][/color]

Here it's ☝️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Speedy001(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
NLorubebe:
Aswearrr, bro. That's why I'm not really bothered about this job. I'm earning well from home but whenever things get tight a bit, I go reason NCS again cos job security and the salary fit no even reach wetin I dey get upon the regimented work ethic, I can't shake off the slavery mindset I have about these kind of jobs. I no fit explain finish but let God's will be done over everyone's life.
Big man Carry me along from this your home earning
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainward: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
And me too bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

FG DECLARES TUESDAY OCTOBER 19TH, 2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK EIDUL-MAWLID CELEBRATION

The Federal Government has declared Tuesday  October 19th, 2021  as Public Holiday to mark this year’s Eid-ul-Mawlid Celebration in commemoration of the birth of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, who made this declaration on behalf of the Federal government cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
SERDEEEQ:
PRESS RELEASE

FG DECLARES TUESDAY OCTOBER 19TH, 2021 PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO MARK EIDUL-MAWLID CELEBRATION

The Federal Government has declared Tuesday  October 19th, 2021  as Public Holiday to mark this year’s Eid-ul-Mawlid Celebration in commemoration of the birth of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, who made this declaration on behalf of the Federal government cool grin

It's too early to laugh bro! 17(sunday) still dey there!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
SERDEEEQ:
PRESS RELEASE

What is the use of public holiday to jobless people?
I thought press release from NSC. Anyway happy Eid UL mawlid in advance to the Muslim faithfuls

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
He is indirectly reminding Mr Stephen wey talk say list go drop before that day ��
meetgaya:

What is the use of public holiday to jobless people?
I thought press release from NSC. Anyway happy Eid UL mawlid in advance to the Muslim faithfuls

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
badmus1148:
He is indirectly reminding Mr Stephen wey talk say list go drop before that day ��

You sabi person grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abusadiq950(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning to you all. I just noticed that the thread has suddenly reduced of traffic. I pray that the list should drop before the month ends and it shall favour all of us un this group. Our waiting and patience shall not be in vain. Hope to meet my C06 course mates in camp insha Allah. May God make it easier for us all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ysd01(m): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Abusadiq950:
Good morning to you all. I just noticed that the thread has suddenly reduced of traffic. I pray that the list should drop before the month ends and it shall favour all of us un this group. Our waiting and patience shall not be in vain. Hope to meet my C06 course mates in camp insha Allah. May God make it easier for us all.
Yes bro, because there's no need of posting updates with unverified sources anymore. And obviously people are already fed up with the predictions jumping up and down, hence the relative silence... I pray that we'll all the rejoicing when the list drops. Blessed weekend everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Speedy001:

Big man Carry me along from this your home earning
bro, it requires money, skill and risk is involved.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2021
As we wait for November,

Don't forget to disturb all NCS social media platforms so they don't forget about us

And also keep this thread quiet and free from unnecessary speculation.

Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Yes, ncs can call us to camp directly to come along with our documents like the military do...

Because ncs is a paramilitary organisation.

Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2021
sanin47:
Yes, ncs can call us to camp directly to come along with our documents like the military do...

Because ncs is a paramilitary organisation.

Have a great weekend.
Pls can you send the page or link for me to check, i applied, thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2021
PRESS RELEASE

NPF, PSC SET TO CONCLUDE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
• As Portal Opens 18th – 26th October, 2021, Exams set for 29th and 30th October, 2021

The Nigeria Police Force in collaboration with the Police Service Commission will be concluding the ongoing 2020 recruitment exercise of Ten Thousand (10,000) Police Constables into the service of the Nigeria Police Force.

Consequently, candidates are required to check their recruitment status on the recruitment portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng which will be opened from Monday, 18th through to Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.

Candidates who are qualified for the next stage of the recruitment exercise are to print out their examination slip which must be presented on the Examination Date scheduled for Friday, 29th and Saturday, 30th October, 2021 at designated centres across the country. Candidates are equally advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.

The Force, while reiterating that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation, enjoins candidates to call 08100004507 for further enquiries about the recruitment exercise.

CP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

16th October, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2021
holyentgold:
PRESS RELEASE

NPF, PSC SET TO CONCLUDE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
• As Portal Opens 18th – 26th October, 2021, Exams set for 29th and 30th October, 2021

The Nigeria Police Force in collaboration with the Police Service Commission will be concluding the ongoing 2020 recruitment exercise of Ten Thousand (10,000) Police Constables into the service of the Nigeria Police Force.

Consequently, candidates are required to check their recruitment status on the recruitment portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng which will be opened from Monday, 18th through to Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.

Candidates who are qualified for the next stage of the recruitment exercise are to print out their examination slip which must be presented on the Examination Date scheduled for Friday, 29th and Saturday, 30th October, 2021 at designated centres across the country. Candidates are equally advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.

The Force, while reiterating that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation, enjoins candidates to call 08100004507 for further enquiries about the recruitment exercise.

CP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

16th October, 2021
Everyone is concluding what they started, but not NCS. This is just terrible!! God go sha help us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Sikpa04:

Everyone is concluding what they started, but not NCS. This is just terrible!! God go sha help us.
if this recruitment is not concluded on time they will still loose candidate to police
as they have loose to other agencies

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

rangy:
Hello, I need the link

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Speedy001(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLorubebe:
bro, it requires money, skill and risk is involved.
Can I have your contact
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Let me kuku start arranging to pay for my next year rent o, today I had a chit chat with one officer tho not in any big management position but in top Mgt of FCT command, madam share bad news with me , I no go lie una even tho d matter as she talk am no make sense atol but e fear, e b like some people on this thread based on assertions dey made, dey get some hint about d bombshell likely to drop

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
Let me kuku start arranging to pay for my next year rent o, today I had a chit chat with one officer tho not in any big management position but in top Mgt of FCT command, madam share bad news with me , I no go lie una even tho d matter as she talk am no make sense atol but e fear, e b like some people on this thread based on assertions dey made, dey get some hint about d bombshell likely to drop
all what you said I no even understand
Kilonsele gangan
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

You didn't say anything. Talk now we are all ears
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
I no need talk anything o, NCS no just rate us ni
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

We don't get you Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.