Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1439199 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
Let me kuku start arranging to pay for my next year rent o, today I had a chit chat with one officer tho not in any big management position but in top Mgt of FCT command, madam share bad news with me , I no go lie una even tho d matter as she talk am no make sense atol but e fear, e b like some people on this thread based on assertions dey made, dey get some hint about d bombshell likely to drop

We don't get you Sir.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
Let me kuku start arranging to pay for my next year rent o, today I had a chit chat with one officer tho not in any big management position but in top Mgt of FCT command, madam share bad news with me , I no go lie una even tho d matter as she talk am no make sense atol but e fear, e b like some people on this thread based on assertions dey made, dey get some hint about d bombshell likely to drop
you just come here to create fear you don't understand yourself
Tell us what the woman told u
Or are we not here to share information
If they get our time or not shebi u Hear something ni share it with us na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
I no need talk anything o, NCS no just rate us ni

You should have hold it to yourself and never started saying something at all.
You are keeping people on suspense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why would an agency print APLs and refuse to release list for training 2-3 weeks after? Unless of course the info dropped by Ahmed wasn't true (No offense). It just does not make any sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Epidnugo2020: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Everything on God's hand

The waits is tiring

Pityness to those who are only hoping on this

God no go shame all of us

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abusadiq950(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
I no need talk anything o, NCS no just rate us ni

Please if you don't have genuine information to share with us, just hold it to yourself and stop keeping people in suspense. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
meetgaya:

You should have hold it to yourself and never started saying something at all.
You are keeping people on suspense
Like there was no need starting the gist if he/she wasn't going to divulge all the information he got from the source
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maybe he's one of those waiting for slot

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
holyentgold:
Maybe he's one of those waiting for slot

Ok
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
So this thing don dey turn true small small

Ibnbabes4ol:

One thing I can bet is that some people that didnt attend screening or applied will get this job.
Actually I didn't say I believe what I was told and besides this week that passed I was privy to a transaction which made me come to the conclusion that it's probably the contactors that are halting commencement of training but even at that the whole thing doesn't make sense.
But if I must say what I told , then it is that maybe NCS will call for applications for a limited number and then after they shortlist them for exams and they pass, they will merge them with us and we would do another screening all together. Abeg abeg I no talk say I trust what I was told o ehen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
That There is a notion going around that we didn't merit being shortlisted
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wahala be like wetn again...
This is turning to something else
Ibnbabes4ol:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
Who be the "we"
1st batch screening,
2nd batch screening,
Dem Alpha candidates,
Those on slot, or everybody in total?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
Lol.. so many physically fit and strong first class graduates some with professional certificates didn’t merit being shortlisted ? Unless they’re going to shortlist ghosts from the other world, I don’t know what else they’ll be looking for.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mubibond(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Police form and army is on ground. Let me pick both and keep.

I was on my own in august when i got a call that i was shortlisted. I never called anyone for help neither did i lobby.

All these news i'm seeing up there is not sweet to me.

I tire abeg i tire
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
So Na even August you do screening...

People wey don do screening since march nko...
People wey don put their last hope on this recruitment...
I pray God grant us all our heart desires.. NCS or no NCS

Perfectdanny:

I was on my own in august when i got a call that i was shortlisted. I never called anyone for help neither did i lobby.

I tire abeg i tire

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
badmus1148:

So Na even August you do screening...

People wey don do screening since march nko...
People wey don put their last hope on this recruitment...
I pray God grant us all our heart desires.. NCS or no NCS

I know say people do screening before august na but na all of us buy form 2019.

The issue be say the thing don take too long and as them carry the recruitment give company na im make info no dae flow well

This people no fit give me HBP on top this screening.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
Lol, it's alright, and if that's what your contact told you, it's definitely bullsh*t, absolute bullsht
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

Ibnbabes4ol:

Smiles, it sounded unbelievable, unacceptable, unimaginable and not true at all, is either u didn't hear what your source has told you very well or something went wrong somewhere not very far. No one heard such infor...... Before not even similar to it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:
it sound very much unreal
First and second batch didn't make merit list?
Bro remember say na same you told us say MEMO wet somebody post na fake[/b]na same u tell us say[b]minister no attend board meeting shey we offend u ni
Abeg that ur source no dey give u good news?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Good Morning Blessed Pipu

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chulluko(m): 6:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Perfectdanny:

I tire abeg i tire
Abeg help with Police link
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

Chulluko:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Chulluko:
Site opens tomorrow. Just check frontpage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chulluko(m): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Site opens tomorrow. Just check frontpage
gracias, I thought is for superintendent cadre
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Farouq04:

Pls can you send the page or link for me to check, i applied, thanks

https://www.filemail.com/d/tfcyjsddxhfdgct

That is the link for direct download, valid for 7 days...

It may not work in Nigerian and Singapore... Goodluck
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sylviaehiss: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2021
Dear NCS,
I had a baby on the 16th of April 2019, about the time I started my journey with you. I had thought that I'd leave him with my mother to go to camp but that didn't happen because you left me no directions to follow.
My boy is now in school and can not only count 1-30, he can sing the national anthem and even play football. He came to me this morning and said " mummy I want to play ball outside".�
And did you know that somewhere in-between, I had another baby? Yes I did! I was waiting and hoping for you to tell me where to follow on this journey when his daddy peed him inside me�. I wanted to pee him out but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't see myself doing it. So I decided to well, pop him. He'll soon be a year old and has started throwing infantile steps...
I still await you NCS. To give even if just a clue. I've already started hearing 'do and add another one '. Do something now before daddy will pee again. I intend to make them 7 and I'm not about waiting till menopause�.

Yours truly,
Prospective trainee.

Dear Nairalanders, don't even start! I don't have strength.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Legalboy123: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Sylviaehiss:
Dear NCS,
I had a baby on the 16th of April 2019, about the time I started my journey with you. I had thought that I'd leave him with my mother to go to camp but that didn't happen because you left me no directions to follow.
My boy is now in school and can not only count 1-30, he can sing the national anthem and even play football. He came to me this morning and said " mummy I want to play ball outside".�
And did you know that somewhere in-between, I had another baby? Yes I did! I was waiting and hoping for you to tell me where to follow on this journey when his daddy peed him inside me�. I wanted to pee him out but I couldn't do it. I just couldn't see myself doing it. So I decided to well, pop him. He'll soon be a year old and has started throwing infantile steps...
I still await you NCS. To give even if just a clue. I've already started hearing 'do and add another one '. Do something now before daddy will pee again. I intend to make them 7 and I'm not about waiting till menopause�.

Yours truly,
Prospective trainee.

This is so cool. Don’t worry, your two kids will celebrate your APL with you soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Sylviaehiss:

I intend to make them 7 and I'm not about waiting till menopause�.

Please practice family planning ohhh..

No matter how wealthy you are, 7 is too much

A good family should have no more than four children so that no child is neglected and burden reduced..

A word of advice is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Guys the question now is 'what do we do?' do we make a statement and ask the mods to post it on front page?

The year is coming to an end again. Let's join heads together. Please what do we do? Our voices need to be heard. We are over 1000 on this group including those that don't post.

Let's find a way please

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Guys the question now is 'what do we do?' do we make a statement and ask the mods to post it on front page?

The year is coming to an end again. Let's join heads together. Please what do we do? Our voices need to be heard. We are over 1000 on this group including those that don't post.

Let's find a way please
One bitter truth we are avoiding is, just because we were screened doesn't mean we got the job and that doesn't in any way mandates NCS to give us the job, so no b by intimidation or noise making Dem go tell us our fate, the only moral thing they are mandated or should do is let us know our fate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.