Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435161 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dihyah001:
Dear respective applicants
All you have to do is share

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BETIKS(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
New info reaching me by a senior officer of NCS says that nearly everyone who participated in the physical screening made the final list. He is someone I trust in terms of providing a genuine info. He said, "unless the person fails the health tests done" No other criteria would be taken as a reason for not making the final list except on health grounds.

He has no idea when list comes out but he said soon. How soon I have no idea. But recruitment have been concluded in terms of selection.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
famohold:
A recruitment that started in the year 2019 is yet to be concluded, this is going to 3 years now.what is our offence? WE HAVE BEEN TOTURED, WE HAVE CRIED OUR EYES OUT TO YOU, WE HAVE SUFFERED ,WE HAVE SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR THIS, YET WE DO NOT KNOW OUR FATE. WE ARE HUMANS WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO WORK FOR OUR FATHER LAND ,

APPLICANTS ARE IN A BAD STATE AT THE MOMENT. YESTERDAY SOMEONE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.
PLEASE HELP US AND END THIS SUFFERING, PLS COME TO OUR AID.

FINAL SCREENING WAS DONE IN THE MONTH OF MARCH, 7 MONTHS AFTER SCREENING NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE...DO WE DESERVE THIS? SHOULD WE ALL KILL OURSELVES AND END THIS PAIN ONCE AND FOR ALL? THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH, THE CONFUSION IS TOO MUCH, THE MOCKERY IS TOO MUCH. WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

WE WERE CONGRATULATED AFTER THE SCREENING, NOW OUR JOY HAS TURNED TO SORROW.

WE CALL ON ALL THE WORLD LEADERS TO COME AND SAVE US, THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL PLEASE SIR SAVE US FROM THIS PAIN.
PLS SAVE US ELSE WE ALL KILL OURSELVES, OUR LIVES HAS BEEN TURNED APART.
#saharareporters
#CNN
#linda
#NTAnews
#DailyTrust
#vanguardnews
#NationalAssembly
#MinisterofFinance
#bbcnews
#bbchausa
#lindaikejiblogspot
#COOLFM
#nigerianindiaspora
#humanrights
#FederalrepublicofNigeria
#renoomokri
#HumanRightsDefenders
#gistlover

PLS HELP US PLEAD TO THE BOARD OF NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE TO RELEASE THE FINAL LIST AND END OUR SORROW.
Copied......

AS SEEN ON FACEBOOK
this has to be the funniest joke I've seen in a long while. Lmaoo... You wan kill yourself cos of NCS.. lol .. isokayyy. Shey if you kill yourself, you don get permanent job for hell be that na.. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
BETIKS:
New info reaching me by a senior officer of NCS says that nearly everyone who participated in the physical screening made the final list. He is someone I trust in terms of providing a genuine info. He said, "unless the person fails the health tests done" No other criteria would be taken as a reason for not making the final list except on health grounds.

He has no idea when list comes out but he said soon. How soon I have no idea. But recruitment have been concluded in terms of selection.

Make una wait may the time frame for the pending source expire now before una start to share again now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
BETIKS:

Why nah, God give us a genuine officer who knows when the final list will be out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
BETIKS:

I think we all know this already.

The only thing we don't know is when.
We just need to chill for a little more time. I'm very sure NCS has a schedule. Once it's time for the list to drop, it will drop.

Patience! guys. Patience!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
kellexnuel:

Why nah, God give us a genuine officer who knows when the final list will be out

Big Amen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
My Msc final paper is on 2 November. I think I'm the one NCs is waiting for. ✌️
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jetochii:
My Msc final paper is on 2 November. I think I'm the one NCs is waiting for. ✌️
Thanks
Lol, even Joy wey get belle for April think say na she NCS de wait for. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Odans: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Low-key, I dey pray make the list wait till my wife give birth. We were married March 2019, when the recruitment process started in April 2019, we thought it will last for only three months. She applied for it. When we were tired of waiting, we were about to do the needful, alas, text came in for Examination late December 2020. We paused again, hoping that this time around, the process will be faster not until March 2021 when she was called for screening.

The long story short, family members started to apply pressure. We have been married for two years no pregnancy. They thought something is wrong with wifey, they did not know that it is Custom job we were waiting for. When we could not wait any longer, Belle show face in May 2021.

Our lives and that of many others were on hold because of Customs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

Karfcruiz:

How can we make the flyer go viral, maybe that will at least make them talk to us

Tag them on facebook, nd twitter
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
E good as e no talk date, abeg make anybody no drop any date for this place again o,
BETIKS:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
You people self, if una wan get their attention, make una kuku go to Brekete family and report to Ordinary President, so that him go summon CGC gabadaya now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Odans:
Low-key, I dey pray make the list wait till my wife give birth. We were married March 2019, when the recruitment process started in April 2019, we thought it will last for only three months. She applied for it. When we were tired of waiting, we were about to do the needful, alas, text came in for Examination late December 2020. We paused again, hoping that this time around, the process will be faster not until March 2021 when she was called for screening.

The long story short, family members started to apply pressure. We have been married for two years no pregnancy. They thought something is wrong with wifey, they did not know that it is Custom job we were waiting for. When we could not wait any longer, Belle show face in May 2021.

Our lives and that of many others were on hold because of Customs.

Inside life for NCS recruitment
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
BETIKS:

I thought those with health issues were called and informed about it before the 3km race
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
esmarcq:
I thought those with health issues were called and informed about it before the 3km race

I think he is referring to test carried out by the medical team not endurance test
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Here we go

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
I saw one of the pictures on the NCS page. You guys are trying. Lets use our numbers to flood all the threads on 'trending' as most topics from there grace the frontpage.

Gentlemen and ladies. Let's go!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
https://www./726728471188771/permalink/1144415129420101/

https://www.facebook.com/101862762232919/posts/122928913459637/?d=n

Kindly like and share whats in d link on fb. For people on twitter, help tweet to gain momentum
Dihyah001:
Dear respective applicants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Or better still, somone create a nice thread, and we all go comment there
DoorMan:
I saw one of the pictures on the NCS page. You guys are trying. Lets use our numbers to flood all the threads on 'trending' as most topics from there grace the frontpage.

Gentlemen and ladies. Let's go!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
I suggest we should contribute money so that we pay dailytrust newspaper make them lay our complain for their front page, honestly this thing is turning into something else, even ppl who didnt make the screening list have more peace of mind than those who attend the screening, atleast lets know our fate, this is just my opinion on this

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Farouq04:
I suggest we should contribute money so that we pay dailytrust newspaper make them lay our complain for their front page, honestly this thing is turning into something else, even ppl who didnt make the screening list have more peace of mind than those who attend the screening, atleast lets know our fate, this is just my opinion on this

You are right bro, at least people that didn't make it to the screening list had moved on with their lives and they have peace of mind, your suggestion is good, coz if we did not voice out, this thing may reach 2022 or 2023 sef, their silence is killing, they just keep thousands of people's life on hold, but how do we contribute money, and how would it work.....anyone with an idea, we really need to caught their attention

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
famohold:

Create it and post link here, by the way what's the topic and content?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2021
famohold:

Kindly explain further please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Lord. Jesus we pray that this action we've embarked on will favour us and we'd be joyous at the end in Jesus name we pray...........Amen!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Dihyah001:
Here we go
Share it on daily trust Facebook page

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=meetgaya post=106922346]
Share it on daily trust
Yes nice idea, someone should do that please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Guys lets continue today. Tag yemi osinbajo, femi falana etc. Please for those who can access twitter help us please. I also noticed something that made me laugh

NCS posted something on their fb page i wanted to go and post but when i got there a huge lot of people had already posted

Seems a lot of us here are on facebook. Good. We move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
famohold:
https://www./726728471188771/permalink/1144415129420101/

https://www.facebook.com/101862762232919/posts/122928913459637/?d=n

Kindly like and share whats in d link on fb. For people on twitter, help tweet to gain momentum

Membership request is taking too long to be approved, is the admin still on Facebook
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
kellexnuel:

Membership request is taking too long to be approved, is the admin still on Facebook
These are not official NSC Facebook page. They are ordinary Facebook groups.
This is the official page

https://www.facebook.com/customsng

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
meetgaya:

These are not official NSC Facebook page. They are ordinary Facebook groups.
This is the official page

https://www.facebook.com/customsng
He wasn't talking about to customs fb page
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
To my own best of understanding..
Let us put our mind off this recruitment process and have our plans as if NCS RECRUITMENT never exist.
If they call us now for training glory be to God and if they do not to God be all the glory.
Before NCS recruitment we were doing something to add values to our lives. Let's keep doing those things we were doing before to avoid further heartbreak..

If it comes now we shall embrace it and if it doesn't is not the greatest determinant of our destiny.
I wish us the best when the appropriate time sets in..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.