Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437295 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
All these una epistle don tire person...

Make we delete this thread sef make we no hear anything again... If list comot make Dem open a new thread...�

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
badmus1148:
All these una epistle don tire person...

Make we delete this thread sef make we no hear anything again... If list comot make Dem open a new thread...�

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NohurryInLife: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Make una no worry. Wetin go make NCS release the list don almost reach.
And special thanks to our ppl for not coming here to drop any worble updates.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Excelsam:
To my own best of understanding..
Let us put our mind off this recruitment process and have our plans as if NCS RECRUITMENT never exist.
If they call us now for training glory be to God and if they do not to God be all the glory.
Before NCS recruitment we were doing something to add values to our lives. Let's keep doing those things we were doing before to avoid further heartbreak..

If it comes now we shall embrace it and if it doesn't is not the greatest determinant of our destiny.
I wish us the best when the appropriate time sets in..

Na dis kain talk i no dae like. I no dae like am at all!!

You see say people don dae put in their small effort and data to post these pictures everywhere abi you no dae waka for nairaland??

Please encourage us. Please just encourage us

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=DoorMan post=106943012]

You see say people don dae put in their small effort and data to post these pictures everywhere abi you no dae waka for nairaland??

Please encourage us. Please just encourage us[/quote

I don't in anyway discourage anybody.
Turning around doesn't put your buttock at the front..
I pray for positivity but if the delay persists we should learn how to be balanced psychologically in a situation like this...
We shouldn't put 100% hope there to avoid problem that may arise should there's unfavorable situations..

I remain ever positive and optimistic that sooner than later good news we shall hear...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
[quote author=Excelsam post=106943981][/quote]

Oga oga oga let this recruitment come to an end.....abi you never taya??

And yes turning around actually moves the buttocks to the front theoretically speaking
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
DoorMan:

Did you just say encourage? Hilarious!

Isn't it amazing how you and a few others think NCS will quickly throw out the list on noticing your social media protests.

Unless they intentionally and illegally sat on the list; if not, they can't bend for mere social media comments.

Nonetheless, I'm optimistic that the list will be out before month end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Epidnugo2020: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuxInnovation1:

Isn't it amazing how you and a few others think NCS will quickly throw out the list on noticing your social media protests.

Unless they intentionally and illegally sat on the list; if not, they can't bend for mere social media comments.

This man,!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
LuxInnovation1:

Some folks here are......let me not say.

Good evening all
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
NohurryInLife:

Thought we agreed no more parables on this thread, tell us the full Gist.
Why will you tell us not to worry and u didn't give us reasons not to do so
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
After today's Friday, My watch on Daily trust every morning will come to an end grin grin, I now enjoy reading newspapers everyday because of NCS

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
esmarcq:
After today's Friday, My watch on Daily trust every morning will come to an end grin grin, I now enjoy reading newspapers everyday because of NCS
Lmao, continue reading boss. Soon na NCS PR unit you go find yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2021
esmarcq:

Guy how far na? U don read today newspaper neh?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Pls no comment on how soon if u av got no tangible info
NohurryInLife:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen. Good morning
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2021
DoorMan:

Hahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2021
esmarcq:

Guy try finish wetin you start abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by HonFola: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Macbenb13:

Guy try finish wetin you start abeg

Look�
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2021
esmarcq:

Don't be weary in doing good for in due season you shall reap if you faint not. Your reward is training school

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
At this point the whole recruitment thing is becoming funny to me grin will be wondering WTF is going on undecided

Anyways, I pray it ends in praise.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NohurryInLife: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
With this kind relevant stakeholder in NCS wey dey follow this guy wey I meet for screening ground chat say the list go komot this month unfailingly, if the thing no later kom show, geskiya I no know again oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2021
NohurryInLife:
With this kind relevant stakeholder in NCS wey dey follow this guy wey I meet for screening ground chat say the list go komot this month unfailingly, if the thing no later kom show, geskiya I no know again oooo.

In Sha Allah the list go comot this month.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dihyah001(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]

SERDEEEQ:

In Sha Allah the list go comot this month.

WE PRAY SO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Success1930: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Success1930:
https://guardian.ng/news/senate-flays-fg-over-embargo-on-employment-amid-soaring-wage-bill/

Embargo wey no affect FRSC, Immigration, NPF et all, so nah only NCS embargo affect shocked
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Success1930:
https://guardian.ng/news/senate-flays-fg-over-embargo-on-employment-amid-soaring-wage-bill/

This has nothing to do with military and paramilitary recruitment...
It only affect the Civilians..
Are we saying that since the embargo has been placed on employment, no one has been employed to the civil service directly or indirectly?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lokoventurex1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
This time 2020, and years before, I was glued to this thread and a silent reader for that matter.

The NCS has been the only Federal Government job I applied to that I was shortlisted for. I was asked to go and write my apptitude test in Abeokuta my state of Origin Capital.

On getting to this unfortunate centre on Abiola road, the director in charge of my centre was bent on seeing applicants' valid ID they used during the job registration. I actually used my Voter's card as the only means of ID card I had then but have lost the physical Voters card. Despite other Officer at the entrance countenance that they felt I should at least enter the hall to write the exam since my name was on their Master's list, the director didn't agree.

I was very devastated and waited and waited maybe the director will have compassion on us( we were about 5 with that issue). This was how applicants of later time table met us there and even wrote their own exam and left. I resigned to fate and took the next available bus to Lagos. I had wasted time and efforts after all. I couldn't even tell my people at home they didn't allow me to write the exam.

I was still reading this thread afterwards and was kinda optimistic I could get called for interview or something. I don't know how that would ever happen ooo... Meanwhile, Al I needed was a job of that mangnitude that could sort my mess up.

I started business somehow in that same 2020 out of frustration and today give glory to God that I've seen his goodness in less than two years in business ad would never want the NCS job .

I just thought of sharing this. If you think of trying a new thing, please do and leave this their rubbish recruitment process that takes forever. You never can say what that new venture could do in your life.

To that disciplinarian that didn't allow me to write the exam that day, I hope God will have mercy on your children too and have mercy on you too....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
lokoventurex1:
This time 2020, and years before, I was glued to this thread and a silent reader for that matter.

The NCS has been the only Federal Government job I applied to that I was shortlisted for. I was asked to go and write my apptitude test in Abeokuta my state of Origin Capital.

On getting to this unfortunate centre on Abiola road, the director in charge of my centre was bent on seeing applicants' valid ID they used during the job registration. I actually used my Voter's card as the only means of ID card I had then but have lost the physical Voters card. Despite other Officer at the entrance countenance that they felt I should at least enter the hall to write the exam since my name was on their Master's list, the director didn't agree.

I was very devastated and waited and waited maybe the director will have compassion on us( we were about 5 with that issue). This was how applicants of later time table met us there and even wrote their own exam and left. I resigned to fate and took the next available bus to Lagos. I had wasted time and efforts after all. I couldn't even tell my people at home they didn't allow me to write the exam.

I was still reading this thread afterwards and was kinda optimistic I could get called for interview or something. I don't know how that would ever happen ooo... Meanwhile, Al I needed was a job of that mangnitude that could sort my mess up.

I started business somehow in that same 2020 out of frustration and today give glory to God that I've seen his goodness in less than two years in business ad would never want the NCS job .

I just thought of sharing this. If you think of trying a new thing, please do and leave this their rubbish recruitment process that takes forever. You never can say what that new venture could do in your life.

To that disciplinarian that didn't allow me to write the exam that day, I hope God will have mercy on your children too and have mercy on you too....
Honestly i felt sorry for you not to write date exams but God has opened another door for may it be d best for you Amen! But as for us we hv attented dat exams and our names were published for screening, after screening we are waiting for final list, my brother where we are going is more closer than where we hv come from, dis recruitment is not rubish and it will definitely come to an end soon, life will go on even without NCS but since we took dat risk for screening why should we quit at dis stage? Ncs is not rubbish and God will make the best for us soon, this recruitment will defnitely endn our favour soon by God's grace, wishing you best of luck in your business and all my fellow officers

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sylviaehiss: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Thank you for sharing this �. God bless you, really!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
lokoventurex1:

Sorry for what happened. Yes the director was strict but he was following instructions. Any body can claim the name; impersonation is experienced frequently in exams. Also, may be the job is not for you but for those who finally made it to the screening stage.
Anyway good luck with your business. I have a business am running but I need this job,there are plenty reasons

Please don't discourage others, we are almost done. This is final lap

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samminclus(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2021
How true is this.
I got it very early this morning

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samminclus(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Samminclus:
How true is this.
I got it very early this morning

With this sms also.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.