Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437502 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Johneleojo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please house is statement of result acceptable for the documentation?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:
Lemme share my story. It might just inspire someone out there.

Never give up, In whatever you believe, just never give up
2019 was a big year, a year of hope. NNPC, NCS, immigration and prison service advertised for vacancies.
I applied for all.
NB: I never believed in seeking jobs through connection ever since I got scammed.,I once made attempt at NCS in 2016. I was scammed 10,600 naira processing fee (CHINDO I. UBA, A/C NO 1130537304, SKYE BANK, whoeer you are, wherever you are. E no go better for you)
Going forward, I got no feedback from immigration an prison service. Buh NNPC did invite me for CBT and interview. Went through the whole process. February 14, 2020, Valentine's day, NNPC dropped success mail to the lucky ones. I got nothing. I was downcasted. I can still remembered how I came back from work, feeling weak inside, I took my bath, dressed my bed. And slept till the next day. Morning came still no mail from almighty NNPC. I decided to move on.
I was left with only NCS as the last hope. Mind you we've sat for CBT buh no response from them thereafter.
The COVID struck, then came lockdown and economic downturn.
There was rumour of the recruitment being suspended. Lockdown was lifted, August through to December, still no news.
I gave up, I assumed it was over. I decided to focus on the job I was doing with it's meagre pay.
New year 2021 came knocking. I was cleaning my room one morning in preparation to usher in the new year. I came across my application slips. I wanted to tear it and throw it off. Buh something just struck my heart to hold unto it.

Fast forward to mid February 2021. I had issue with my new boss at my place of work. She was attacking me at the slightest opportunity.
One Friday like that around 1p.m or thereabout, a brother and friend called me "Alaye, congratulations. Customs shortlist you o". I was the only one I the office. My other colleagues have gone for jumaat prayer. I shouted for joy. Asked the friend to forward me the list.
I checked. It was indeed my name.
Buh then, 3,500 names were shortlisted. Meaning surely people would be dropped. Fear struck me again buh I put myself together.
I asked my boss to grant me leave from work for 5 working days, that I wanted to attend a conference. She reluctantly granted me, hammering on It that my duties will be left unattended to for one whole week. She even gave me 1k.
Off to Gwagwalada..... With my full chest full of hope.
The whole process was encouraging. Result verification was fine. Other physical test. Endurance race..... I ran like my life depends on it....
The officials congrats us. Ask us to prepare for camp cos we will be summoned soon. I was happy and believed i had landed the Job.
March went bye, April, May, June, July..... We were told soon, 5 months isn't something to describe as soon. My high hopes was becoming thin. Call came in from a fellow applicant that we've connected immediately after the 1st screening. Customs don drop list.... Waited for the PDF to circulate but it took time. Left work to get the news paper.
All the names in it were strange. My name was not found. Again I said it's over. Then NCS explained "it was a supplementary list. Hope came alive again, but with more competition.
Fast forward to the present day. After so many predictions, counter predictions and speculations, November 1, my guy man called again as he did in July, padi, Final List don drop o. I ask him "you see ur name" his reply, the screenshot circulating is not clear, and some people are already lamenting". Omo, that message is not encouraging, but with what he said I wasn't afraid or anxious.
I checked the WhatsApp group I was on over 100 messages.
Read the message through, just a few said they saw their names.... And there was the PDF staring at me. I downloaded, scroll through, and there was my name, against my application number. It was me.
It seems like I was dreaming. I closed my eye and opened it again. It was definitely my name. You have to imagine how I did that CR7 jump of celebration in my room. Fulfillment came, on the first day of a new month.

I had always believed I would get a government job without connection, and I did got it.
14/Feb/2020.... I missed NNPC job. A year later 12/Feb/2021 NCS came calling.... And it here in full. I got the job, my guy man got in too.

Truly, good things come to those who wait.
Congratulations to all those who landed this job. And if you didn't, don't give up, what's truly yours will locate you, at the appointed time. Remember, don't give up.
Peace unto everyone of us.

Congratulations bro, this story is very similar to mine but i was scammed 45k processing fee for customs services which i didn't make it, but i make it to screening stage of nscdc which iam very confident of making it to the final stage without any connection.
Your story is inspiring indeed, congratulations once again

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
400 page at last, for those asking about appointment letter after documentation and all, let's be patient, by Monday, we will know what's up. We've waited over 5 months to get the final list, we sure can wait for Monday to know the rest

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owopariola01: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:

2019 was a big year, a year of hope. NNPC, NCS, immigration and prison service advertised for vacancies.
I applied for all.
NB: I never believed in seeking jobs through connection ever since I got scammed.,I once made attempt at NCS in 2016. I was scammed 10,600 naira processing fee (CHINDO I. UBA, A/C NO 1130537304, SKYE BANK, whoeer you are, wherever you are. E no go better for you)
Going forward, I got no feedback from immigration an prison service. Buh NNPC did invite me for CBT and interview. Went through the whole process. February 14, 2020, Valentine's day, NNPC dropped success mail to the lucky ones. I got nothing. I was downcasted. I can still remembered how I came back from work, feeling weak inside, I took my bath, dressed my bed. And slept till the next day. Morning came still no mail from almighty NNPC. I decided to move on.
I was left with only NCS as the last hope. Mind you we've sat for CBT buh no response from them thereafter.
There was rumour of the recruitment being suspended. Lockdown was lifted, August through to December, still no news.
I gave up, I assumed it was over. I decided to focus on the job I was doing with it's meagre pay.
New year 2021 came knocking. I was cleaning my room one morning in preparation to usher in the new year. I came across my application slips. I wanted to tear it and throw it off. Buh something just struck my heart to hold unto it.

Fast forward to mid February 2021. I had issue with my new boss at my place of work. She was attacking me at the slightest opportunity.
One Friday like that around 1p.m or thereabout, a brother and friend called me "Alaye, congratulations. Customs shortlist you o". I was the only one I the office. My other colleagues have gone for jumaat prayer. I shouted for joy. Asked the friend to forward me the list.
Buh then, 3,500 names were shortlisted. Meaning surely people would be dropped. Fear struck me again buh I put myself together.
I asked my boss to grant me leave from work for 5 working days, that I wanted to attend a conference. She reluctantly granted me, hammering on It that my duties will be left unattended to for one whole week. She even gave me 1k.
The whole process was encouraging. Result verification was fine. Other physical test. Endurance race..... I ran like my life depends on it....
The officials congrats us. Ask us to prepare for camp cos we will be summoned soon. I was happy and believed i had landed the Job.
March went bye, April, May, June, July..... We were told soon, 5 months isn't something to describe as soon. My high hopes was becoming thin. Call came in from a fellow applicant that we've connected immediately after the 1st screening. Customs don drop list.... Waited for the PDF to circulate but it took time. Left work to get the news paper.
All the names in it were strange. My name was not found. Again I said it's over. Then NCS explained "it was a supplementary list. Hope came alive again, but with more competition.
Fast forward to the present day. After so many predictions, counter predictions and speculations, November 1, my guy man called again as he did in July, padi, Final List don drop o. I ask him "you see ur name" his reply, the screenshot circulating is not clear, and some people are already lamenting". Omo, that message is not encouraging, but with what he said I wasn't afraid or anxious.
Read the message through, just a few said they saw their names.... And there was the PDF staring at me. I downloaded, scroll through, and there was my name, against my application number. It was me.
It seems like I was dreaming. I closed my eye and opened it again. It was definitely my name. You have to imagine how I did that CR7 jump of celebration in my room. Fulfillment came, on the first day of a new month.

I had always believed I would get a government job without connection, and I did got it.
14/Feb/2020.... I missed NNPC job. A year later 12/Feb/2021 NCS came calling.... And it here in full. I got the job, my guy man got in too.

Congratulations to all those who landed this job. And if you didn't, don't give up, what's truly yours will locate you, at the appointed time. Remember, don't give up.

There is no way I can forget that NNPC story that year. I had to retire the nairaland moniker I normally use to comment on that thread, but God knows best.

Again, Immigration I used ND for sef no come out after the screening, despite recruiting about 4,200 applicants.

But bose w'oluwa lo n sola.
I'm grateful to God now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Johneleojo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please house is statement of result acceptable for documentation??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Johneleojo:
Please house is statement of result acceptable for documentation??

Try your luck nah, will advise you to see if u can collect original certificate. U hv one month to do documentation
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jabi to berger 50, berger to area1 is 150
eniolaamos7:
please can you explain better on how to avoid that exorbitant cost of #1 plus?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Owopariola01:

But bose w'oluwa lo n sola.
I'm grateful to God now.
Congratulations to you brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
I think someone posted that 'APL printed' sometimes ago if this is real then we will surely get during documentation and considering the previous NCS recruitment APL was issued during documentation because it is one of the requirements for training...
nelson1199:

When we are 31years old
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Page 400. I was here
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Page 400. someone once said APL has been printed.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Excelsam:
I think someone posted that 'APL printed' sometimes ago if this is real then we will surely get during documentation and considering the previous NCS recruitment APL was issued during documentation because it is one of the requirements for training...
We will receive appointment letter during documentation, submission of salary account as well and receiving service number.
What I'm not sure of is if they will give us the date to resume to camp during documentation or it will be communicated to us at a later date
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:

We will receive appointment letter during documentation, submission of salary account as well and receiving service number.
What I'm not sure of is if they will give us the date to resume to camp during documentation or it will be communicated to us at a later date

Camp/Depot is second week of January.
Someone even said that before.
The person who confirmed that list will come out Nov1.

Cos if we too tey for house Make them no go use some people APL sell Akara ooo��
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
kellexnuel:

Try your luck nah, will advise you to see if u can collect original certificate. U hv one month to do documentation
My guys that did with FRSC and immigration did with statement of result no issues.

I screened with statement of result.
The guy that screened me was very particular about FSLC and certificate of birth. He said having statement of result is not an issue as you can still get you certificate from your school anytime you want.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Marking the register for page 400. smiley
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please how do I reply to a specific message on this group?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Go to the person's message and click on quote.
Ensure u type outside the square bracket

Kayliechsteiner:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justnixon(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kayliechsteiner:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Stephen038:
Go to the person's message and click on quote.
Ensure u type outside the square bracket

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:

I applied for all.

No be small thing o. If I write my own testimony, the thing fit full encyclopedia o. Glory be to God for answering our prayers.
Congrats to all the selected candidates. To the unselected, it is not the end of the world. Keep pushing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
justnixon:

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abolade121: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked cool cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is the dressing code still white/white or we go on mufti?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kennyzanga:
Is the dressing code still white/white or we go on mufti?
Since it's wasn't mentioned. So it's definitely mufti
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:

I applied for all.

Omo, I had goosebumps. Congratulations, big man. A new adventure begins

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michcole: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
kellexnuel:

It's acceptable brooo. Don't panic
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by daniellaades(f): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls can I PM you?
I am from yagba east...
quote author=Sannideen post=107282009]Yes [/quote]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Perfectdanny:

You hope she lands in trouble?? YOU HOPE SHE LANDS IN TROUBLE??

Nigga, no one has the monopoly of insults or bad wishes here and the way she types i think she's catching her cruise

She's not a newbie to this thread and i don't think she'll post her APL online. Kindly apologize to her sir and calm down
I did a little digging and found you. grin community boy, HowFar na
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by daniellaades(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls check your mail ..I just PM you
Sannideen:
Yes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
daniellaades:
Pls check your mail ..I just PM you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
NLorubebe:
I did a little digging and found you. grin community boy, HowFar na

Is like you'll go and join interpol grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Is like you'll in and join interpol grin
lol. Congrats, bro. I happy for you o. I tell my people about you sef and when list comot, Dem say make I check if your name dey, I say I no sabi your name. Now I can report back and say community boy made it! grin

Thank God say you get better people wey dey support una over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.