Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437778 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
NLorubebe:
lol. Congrats, bro. I happy for you o. I tell my people about you sef and when list comot, Dem say make I check if your name dey, I say I no sabi your name. Now I can report back and say community boy made it! grin

Thank God say you get better people wey dey support una over there.

Thank u so so much. My community too try joor. Hope you made it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Thank u so so much. My community too try joor. Hope you made it
I did, all thanks to God.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
NLorubebe:
I did, all thanks to God.
Good news!! When are you going?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owopariola01: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:

Congratulations to you brother
And you too Bro.

Now is our time for that "upfront.". cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Owopariola01:

And you too Bro.

Now is our time for that "upfront.". cheesy cheesy
Omo. So you remember NNPC Upfront discussion that year. No be small thing. We patiently await our own upfront.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mubibond(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mubibond:
I don’t think NCS has upfront.
we will assume training allowance is our own upfront
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shogologo:
Ya. Cos they can't just pick us up for some time and end up with nothing at the end. At least they know well need something to start up with.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michcole: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Is like you'll in and join interpol grin

Please help me with the PDF document so that I can check mine
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Michcole:

Please help me with the PDF document so that I can check mine
I dont have it. Go to customs website you'll see it
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Ask questions so people can help o before we hear say you don miss road for ABJ

My own is that

After documentation, WHAT NEXT O??

The answer to your question i believe is waiting for you after your documentation in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Macbenb13:

The answer to your question i believe is waiting for you after your documentation in Abuja.

Thanks bro. we move
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owopariola01: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Shogologo:

Na Upfront wey pass NNPC own, I wan dey collect now. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Owopariola01 post=107348210]

Na Upfront wey pass NNPC own, I wan dey collect now.

what is the dressing code again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Kennyzanga post=107348859][/quote]

Mufti
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ina2k(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hotdiamond:

Mufti

Pls do you have idea how long is the training duration? How many months training
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ina2k:

Pls do you have idea how long is the training duration? How many months training
I'm just a recruit like you. I don't know anything.
If it's one month, you still go.
Even if it's one year, you'll still go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michcole: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Perfectdanny:

I dont have it. Go to customs website you'll see it

Ok
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by NLorubebe(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Good news!! When are you going?
Monday, bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omobaroja(m): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2021
We share Similar stories. NNPC shattered my hopes that FEB 14, but thank God NCS came in. Indeed when it'syour time , no one can stop you.
Congratulations to us.
Shogologo:
Lemme share my story. It might just inspire someone out there.

Never give up, In whatever you believe, just never give up
2019 was a big year, a year of hope. NNPC, NCS, immigration and prison service advertised for vacancies.
I applied for all.
NB: I never believed in seeking jobs through connection ever since I got scammed.,I once made attempt at NCS in 2016. I was scammed 10,600 naira processing fee (CHINDO I. UBA, A/C NO 1130537304, SKYE BANK, whoeer you are, wherever you are. E no go better for you)
Going forward, I got no feedback from immigration an prison service. Buh NNPC did invite me for CBT and interview. Went through the whole process. February 14, 2020, Valentine's day, NNPC dropped success mail to the lucky ones. I got nothing. I was downcasted. I can still remembered how I came back from work, feeling weak inside, I took my bath, dressed my bed. And slept till the next day. Morning came still no mail from almighty NNPC. I decided to move on.
I was left with only NCS as the last hope. Mind you we've sat for CBT buh no response from them thereafter.
The COVID struck, then came lockdown and economic downturn.
There was rumour of the recruitment being suspended. Lockdown was lifted, August through to December, still no news.
I gave up, I assumed it was over. I decided to focus on the job I was doing with it's meagre pay.
New year 2021 came knocking. I was cleaning my room one morning in preparation to usher in the new year. I came across my application slips. I wanted to tear it and throw it off. Buh something just struck my heart to hold unto it.

Fast forward to mid February 2021. I had issue with my new boss at my place of work. She was attacking me at the slightest opportunity.
One Friday like that around 1p.m or thereabout, a brother and friend called me "Alaye, congratulations. Customs shortlist you o". I was the only one I the office. My other colleagues have gone for jumaat prayer. I shouted for joy. Asked the friend to forward me the list.
I checked. It was indeed my name.
Buh then, 3,500 names were shortlisted. Meaning surely people would be dropped. Fear struck me again buh I put myself together.
I asked my boss to grant me leave from work for 5 working days, that I wanted to attend a conference. She reluctantly granted me, hammering on It that my duties will be left unattended to for one whole week. She even gave me 1k.
Off to Gwagwalada..... With my full chest full of hope.
The whole process was encouraging. Result verification was fine. Other physical test. Endurance race..... I ran like my life depends on it....
The officials congrats us. Ask us to prepare for camp cos we will be summoned soon. I was happy and believed i had landed the Job.
March went bye, April, May, June, July..... We were told soon, 5 months isn't something to describe as soon. My high hopes was becoming thin. Call came in from a fellow applicant that we've connected immediately after the 1st screening. Customs don drop list.... Waited for the PDF to circulate but it took time. Left work to get the news paper.
All the names in it were strange. My name was not found. Again I said it's over. Then NCS explained "it was a supplementary list. Hope came alive again, but with more competition.
Fast forward to the present day. After so many predictions, counter predictions and speculations, November 1, my guy man called again as he did in July, padi, Final List don drop o. I ask him "you see ur name" his reply, the screenshot circulating is not clear, and some people are already lamenting". Omo, that message is not encouraging, but with what he said I wasn't afraid or anxious.
I checked the WhatsApp group I was on over 100 messages.
Read the message through, just a few said they saw their names.... And there was the PDF staring at me. I downloaded, scroll through, and there was my name, against my application number. It was me.
It seems like I was dreaming. I closed my eye and opened it again. It was definitely my name. You have to imagine how I did that CR7 jump of celebration in my room. Fulfillment came, on the first day of a new month.

I had always believed I would get a government job without connection, and I did got it.
14/Feb/2020.... I missed NNPC job. A year later 12/Feb/2021 NCS came calling.... And it here in full. I got the job, my guy man got in too.

Truly, good things come to those who wait.
Congratulations to all those who landed this job. And if you didn't, don't give up, what's truly yours will locate you, at the appointed time. Remember, don't give up.
Peace unto everyone of us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Is it possible for anyone that has been successfully shortlisted for documentation be disqualified again without any act of misconduct??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2021
NLorubebe:
Monday, bro
Which state?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Excelsam:
Is it possible for anyone that has been successfully shortlisted for documentation be disqualified again without any act of misconduct??
I doubt.
Documentation is like the screening you did, but this time you'll open your official file with the NCS and fill some forms for payroll, bank stuff, pension and other similar stuff. That's all.
Or do you want to be disqualified?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Appointment letters will be given after documentation??

Hotdiamond:

I doubt.
Documentation is like the screening you did, but this time you'll open your official file with the NCS and fill some forms for payroll, bank stuff, pension and other similar stuff. That's all.
Or do you want to be disqualified?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Stephen038:
Appointment letters will be given after documentation??

No one knows
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Carliepherp: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2021
kellexnuel:

1... After documentation, think we wait till January 2nd week. Someone predicted list will be out on 1st November 2021 and training second week, list came to pass so I guess camping will also come to pass. Heard from another source that camp, induction, training etc is from January
2... Training, induction etc will be in camp like sister agencies and mda's
3... Custom is not under ippis. It a revenue generating mda, just like firs. Ippis is for non-revenue generating mda, agencies etc

Nigeria Customs Service is indeed a revenue generating agency but yet, it's still on IPPIS..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Carliepherp:

Nigeria Customs Service is indeed a revenue generating agency but yet, it's still on IPPIS..
Wow thanks, so someone is currently under IPPIS in another government agency, how does one do I situation like this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2021
omobaroja:
We share Similar stories. NNPC shattered my hopes that FEB 14, but thank God NCS came in. Indeed when it'syour time , no one can stop you.
Congratulations to us.
Congratulations brother. Cheers to the new life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Sigala:
Wow thanks, so someone is currently under IPPIS in another government agency, how does one do I situation like this
You notify them when you get there.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Carliepherp:

Not to create any form of confusion but this article here listed the paramilitary agencies under IPPIS and Customs was excluded.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/245235-nigeria-commences-enrolment-para-military-agencies-ippis.html
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sannideen:

Not to create any form of confusion but this article here listed the paramilitary agencies under IPPIS and Customs was excluded.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/245235-nigeria-commences-enrolment-para-military-agencies-ippis.html
I think FIRS too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owopariola01: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
How is the working condition sef? Na Monday to Friday? Na 8 to 4?
Abeg share more light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.