Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435711 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed4002:

For this delicate period and security challenges, and you just got a job.

You want make them use you for ransom.

Na waa for una ooo.

Guy look for money, borrow... get a secured accommodation, or even flight self..

Later on you can settle the person.

Instead of looking for free tinx or stranger's.

You can get accommodation from as low as 5k within the surb of Abuja... Gwalagwada, Nyanya, Marraba, Zuba, etc

One of the officers even jokingly made a statement about that this morning grin

Guys, be careful out there..... You just got a juicy job, don't use your hand to do your self o cool
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
NMB001:

Boss, please i have an issue o, i haven't gone for documentation yet C08, buh someone just sent me an APL with my details that some has collected it and claiming it, i want you to assist me cross checking this letter to know how true it is, because am going there with full force tomorrow...
U can pm me Bellonasir89@gmail.com

WTF? A friend told me that someone came to claim his name as well.. that he was just lucky he got there first. What is happening?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AIA365: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
foxriver8:

WTF? A friend told me that someone came to claim his name as well.. that he was just lucky he got there first. What is happening?

How is that possible?

Would dey come along with your credentials?
Someone should enlighten me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Pee92: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed4002:
Congratulations to you all.

As you can see, the appointment letter is dated September.

So many speculations here and there.
That's why I decide to keep quite even when I was asked.. What's the update, you said *Printed* and still no shows.

Wishing all the successful ones all the best in their careers.

Do endeavor to apply for the next supplementary application.

Initially they had plans to cancel all the process and starts afresh, looking at the fact the recruitment was long over due, some people might have gain another opportunity, age, sick, died,travel etc. but the senate stands for it, so that's why only few were selected from the first list and majority from the second list, but still more officers are need.

Just try to apply for the new recruitment process.

All the best in your endeavour's.

Signing out here.

Even waiting since March I still didn't get in, I cried sha no be small oh lol, hopefully I will apply again in December, i pray I get in this time because starting this process all over isn't a joke at all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Pee92: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed4002:
Congratulations to you all.

As you can see, the appointment letter is dated September.

So many speculations here and there.
That's why I decide to keep quite even when I was asked.. What's the update, you said *Printed* and still no shows.

Wishing all the successful ones all the best in their careers.

Do endeavor to apply for the next supplementary application.

Initially they had plans to cancel all the process and starts afresh, looking at the fact the recruitment was long over due, some people might have gain another opportunity, age, sick, died,travel etc. but the senate stands for it, so that's why only few were selected from the first list and majority from the second list, but still more officers are need.

Just try to apply for the new recruitment process.

All the best in your endeavour's.

Signing out here.

Even waiting since March I still didn't get in, I cried sha no be small oh lol, hopefully I will apply again in December, i pray I get in this time because starting this process all over isn't a joke at all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Someone should clearly explain how I will get to the venue from .....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
AIA365:

How is that possible?

Would dey come along with your credentials?
Someone should enlighten me

People can bear thesame name actually even thou there are not from same state.

What a scammer would do, is simply get an indigene letter from that same state/LGA and try to be fast enough to claim it.

Or get a Fake documents, starting from Pri till secondary (and some times it could be actually your documents)

How do they get hold of your documents? It's from the cyber cafe where you did your registration.

That's why I always advice job applicants, do everything yourself from the comfort of your home, do not patronize any of the cyber cafes guys and be at look when making photo copies and makes no Extra documents are printed.

But the good thing is that, they have records for the first screening which includes Passport copies, medical records.

So free your mind. If you attend that first screening No one would claim your name

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AMCE: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed4002:

People can bear thesame name actually even thou there are not from same state.

What a scammer would do, is simply get an indigene letter from that same state/LGA and try to be fast enough to claim it.

Or get a Fake documents, starting from Pri till secondary (and some times it could be actually your documents)

How do they get hold of your documents? It's from the cyber cafe where you did your registration.

That's why I always advice job applicants, do everything yourself from the comfort of your home, do not patronize any of the cyber cafes guys and be at look when making photo copies and makes no Extra documents are printed.

But the good thing is that, they have records for the first screening which includes Passport copies, medical records.

So free your mind. If you attend that first screening No one would claim your name

Whenever I go to print pdf at cafes, I always ensure I delete and clear from their recycle bin... When making photocopies, I look out that no bad copy is thrown into their dust bin, I carry it away. The few things one can control should be protected by such individuals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
eniolaamos7:
Someone should clearly explain how I will get to the venue (Utako)
Please.....

Why are you like this guy.

Sorry to say, you don't deserve this job at all. You are very dull and Non security conscious of your environment.

You don't need to tell your movements or which transport company you are using for travelling.

Just enter Abuja. Everything would be set and you get to your location.

Desist from posting your travel plans, travelling in groups etc.

Know the kind of the organization you are working, Know this and have peace.

Customs don't tolerate nonse and post of their content and other info.

If you read the appointment letter, it's even stated on a probation period, and you can be dismissed if they wish to do so.

Low key, pipe down, respect privacy, start to be the non talkative.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Just a peace of advice, am sorry if I sound rude.

All the best

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Understood
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
eniolaamos7:

Sir what I am just asking is a direction from Utako to the venue. But specifically from GUO TRANSPORT. I'm sorry if I have contravened custom rule. I just don't want to get lost. I have never been at Abuja and this is my first time.If I don't talk here sir , I might certainly miss road o

Just enter Abuja and everything and directions would be set, No needs of stating your Movements or where you coming bro. Na wetyn I dey try make u understand, but you still repeating it.

How can big person like you miss road, when you have smart phone, Google map?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay sir
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Addresses and locations are exchanged everywhere, every place all around the world.

Ahmed4002 you just insulted someone up there becos he asked for directions

He didn't ask about salary or things like that and you're fuming. Is that how you talk?

Go to other sections even when NNPC was recruiting, people asked for directions all over the country. Does it mean they were giving up their locations?

Go to that salary thread people are revealing agencies that recruit on a daily basis. Does it mean the agencies won't recruit anymore?

What about NIS applicants, didn't they ask for directions?

He's going to be in public places at all times in the car, bus, park and he's coming from afar. When did it become a crime to ask directions?

No be say people dae ask you questions and you have answers then you go come dae form Van-damme

No one made you the Boss here. You're not in charge of anyone here

Watch the way you talk

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Calling someone created by God dull doesn't sound appealing, u would not have taken it lightly if u were called dull

@Amend004, I understand u r trying to advice him but ur choice of words are bad. When someone asks a question (good or bad) it doesn't make he/she a dull or brilliant person, also Seeking for clarity has never been a crime.. I commend that guy for not taking cognizant of this post.

God bless us all.

One love

Ahmed4002:

Why are you like this guy.

Sorry to say, you don't deserve this job at all. You are very dull and Non security conscious of your environment.

You don't need to tell your movements or which transport company you are using for travelling.

Just enter Abuja. Everything would be set and you get to your location.

Desist from posting your travel plans, travelling in groups etc.

Know the kind of the organization you are working, Know this and have peace.

Customs don't tolerate nonse and post of their content and other info.

If you read the appointment letter, it's even stated on a probation period, and you can be dismissed if they wish to do so.

Low key, pipe down, respect privacy, start to be the non talkative.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Just a peace of advice, am sorry if I sound rude.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Addresses and locations are exchanged everywhere, every place all around the world.
Watch the way you talk

My bad for trying to enlighten on the security challenges we are facing and the need to take a strict approach.

Anyways na you get your mouth and what ever you want to say.

Peace out, wish you all the best.

Feel free to what ever you want to say to me.

If you want me to lecture you on security feel free to reach out.
Just because people are doing that, that do not makes you to take that part.
In this era, when we have smart phones, Google Map, Uber, bolt etc.

What ever you feel against me as a person. Am not a boss, and no one assign me here, but rather I just feel like sharing some info and tips

Just know that (Na gaba yayi Gaba.. Na baya sai Labari )

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stephen038:
Calling someone created by God dull doesn't sound appealing, u would

God bless us all.

One love

If you read my words "it's said am sorry "

Any ways, some words are like encouragement and make some one sharp and thinks ahead.

We good.. I haven't been in the country for some year's, I Don forget our people read meaning to words cheesy , Biko pardon me for my choice of words.

Am so sorry for Eniola .. Do not meant to insult you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed4002:

My bad for trying to enlighten on the security challenges we are facing and the need to take a strict approach.

Anyways na you get your mouth and what ever you want to say.
If you want me to lecture you on security feel free to reach out.

Just know that (Na gaba yayi Gaba.. Na baya sai Labari )

There's no one that visits Nairaland that's not familiar with the security challenges bedevilling the country. Check frontpage or "trending"

...and as smart as you think you are you think everyone has a smart phone right??

Even at then we've heard stories of people getting kidnapped abi them no get smart phone?? Abi them no get bolt, uber or google maps?

Share your tips with respect sir nobody stop you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ahmed4002(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Perfectdanny:

...and as smart as you think you are you think everyone has a smart phone right??

As smart as you think, same fellow use Abacus to type here and ask questions?

Please do yourself favour and stay away from my mention.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ahmed4002:

As smart as you think, same fellow use Abacus to type here and ask questions?

Please do yourself favour and stay away from my mention.

Thank you

Come push me comot for your mention na!!

So you had to call him 'dull?' Even to the extent of telling him that ''his APL has probation on it and he'd probably lose his job?''

A human being that God created

Sir are you trying to justify your actions??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Eniolaamos has deactivated his account.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 2:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Come push me comot for your mention na!!

So you had to call him 'dull?' Even to the extent of telling him that ''his APL has probation on it and he'd probably lose his job?''

A human being that God created

Sir are you trying to justify your actions??

Guy calm down. At this point, you're crying more than the bereaved.

He has apologized to the guy, what else do you want him to do?

I come in peace. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:41am On Nov 09, 2021
NMB001:

Boss, please i have an issue o, i haven't gone for documentation yet C08, buh someone just sent me an APL with my details that some has collected it and claiming it, i want you to assist me cross checking this letter to know how true it is, because am going there with full force tomorrow...
U can pm me Bellonasir89@gmail.com
If u get urs through connect nd u paid half wen ur name is out b4 completing d pay, d connect will collect ur apl until u complete d money b4 u will b given d apl to proceed for documentation.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 09, 2021
ObiaboAdoka:

If u get urs through connect nd u paid half wen ur name is out b4 completing d pay, d connect will collect ur apl until u complete d money b4 u will b given d apl to proceed for documentation.
Not at all.
i was even reluctant through out the whole process, not until now.
Because even other recruitments that i have top officials, i never got passed the first stage.
Talk more of this one that even security i no sabi.
Indeed, sometimes you have to remove your fait from men and put it in Gods hand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Ahmed4002:

Do you have any idea why they threw out some names even though people went to the screening
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2021
NMB001:

Not at all.
i was even reluctant through out the whole process, not until now.
Because even other recruitments that i have top officials, i never got passed the first stage.
Talk more of this one that even security i no sabi.
Indeed, sometimes you have to remove your fait from men and put it in Gods hand.
Try and make it there today with your means of identification, someone had similar issue yesterday, but thank God he was on ground to rectify that issue.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Yandex23:

Do you have any idea why they threw out some names even though people went to the screening
Nobody knows, but try and apply for the supplementary as they'll be taking more from this supplementary list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 09, 2021
esmarcq:
Try and make it there today with your means of identification, someone had similar issue yesterday, but thank God he was on ground to rectify that issue.
i am here already...
no time for dulling...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2021
kinggenesis:

Guy calm down. At this point, you're crying more than the bereaved.
He has apologized to the guy, what else do you want him to do?
I come in peace. wink
I HATE BULLIES!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Phrah: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Eniolaamos has deactivated his account.

I don't blame him for doing so. Dem don too attack the guy here.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2021
NMB001:
i am here already...
no time for dulling...
Don't forget to tell us the outcome
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sylviaehiss: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Dear Ahmed4002, thank you for all you do for all our information seeking selves!
I sent you a mail, don Allah respond to it. I need your help.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Haaa! Una bin dae quarel? Hope i didn't miss anything o

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.