Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435193 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
eddyroyal:
Then what about supplementary candidates? Any info about them?
I didnt hear anytin o my broda
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
DoorMan:

Yes 08 was given preferential treatment
Sure. We are the bosses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
DoorMan:
I was unable to collect APL today cos the crowd was too much and they started late

Training is january through june that's six months. So no one here was on that ground?

This thread is dying slowly

Did they pass the information that training is starting by January?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ayubz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please house what rank is level 6 officer in Nigeria custom?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AIA365: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ayubz:

Asst Inspector
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by innocentjordan: 1:01am On Nov 11, 2021
How do you know training is January? Were you told?

DoorMan:
I was unable to collect APL today cos the crowd was too much and they started late

Training is january through june that's six months. So no one here was on that ground?

This thread is dying slowly
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 4:52am On Nov 11, 2021
innocentjordan:
How do you know training is January? Were you told?

Like three different guys have confirmed that training is 2nd week January. The same way list came out by 1st November. Some guys I met during documentation confirmed that training is January
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2021
kellexnuel:

Like three different guys have confirmed that training is 2nd week January. The same way list came out by 1st November. Some guys I met during documentation confirmed that training is January
Y'all just get ready for anything. Start sewing your white khaki now!! Don't wait for January oo, I repeat, don't wait for January.
Be like na my last message for this thread be this.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Ayubz:

Inspector of custom
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Ahmed4002:
Congratulations to you all.

As you can see, the appointment letter is dated September.

So many speculations here and there.
That's why I decide to keep quite even when I was asked.. What's the update, you said *Printed* and still no shows.

Wishing all the successful ones all the best in their careers.

Do endeavor to apply for the next supplementary application.

Initially they had plans to cancel all the process and starts afresh, looking at the fact the recruitment was long over due, some people might have gain another opportunity, age, sick, died,travel etc. but the senate stands for it, so that's why only few were selected from the first list and majority from the second list, but still more officers are need.

Just try to apply for the new recruitment process.

All the best in your endeavour's.

Signing out here.
Makes sense.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Dear officers and men,

Anyone with information on cheap hotel accommodation close to the Old Fed. Sec., please help.
Urgently needed.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sikpa04:

Y'all just get ready for anything. Start sewing your white khaki now!! Don't wait for January oo, I repeat, don't wait for January.
Be like na my last message for this thread be this.
Wetin we dey use white khaki do?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ina2k(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kayliechsteiner:

I think he is just playing.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kayliechsteiner:

He's talking about the white attire you'll adorn in camp. White vest, short knickers, canvas.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ndubueasy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please someone from 04 should update us on how it went today.
Doorman and the rest make Una no vex update us don Allah.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
ndubueasy:
Please someone from 04 should update us on how it went today.
Doorman and the rest make Una no vex update us don Allah.
E be like things no dey smile for that side. This one wey update no dey since yesterday
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by eddyroyal(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shogologo:

E be like things no dey smile for that side. This one wey update no dey since yesterday
I tell u.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by eddyroyal(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shogologo:

I tell u
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good evening fellow officers, pls i lost my original neco certificate but i have the photocopy with me, can they accept affidavit + police report and the photocopy of original cert. for my documentation? Please someone should assist me pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Farouq04:
Good evening fellow officers, pls i lost my original neco certificate but i have the photocopy with me, can they accept affidavit + police report and the photocopy of original cert. for my documentation? Please someone should assist me pls

I think they will, cos in the appointment letter i saw, it was stated that an affidavit should be brought where necessary
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Samwobi1:

I think they will, cos in the appointment letter i saw, it was stated that an affidavit should be brought where necessary
During my screening, they specifically told me to go do affidavit and attach it with the photocopy. That's all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shogologo:

Make una no vez o. The exercise too stressful na my last strength i dae use type

We started yestaday but crowd too much, stood unda the sun o. I didnt colet APL xtaday but i collected 2day.

We queued up at the building to colet APL then verification of documents then they'll give you many, many forms

When you finish filling the forms you go and submit it. Thats the stage i am now

Don't ask about salary becos it wasn't shown in the APL. They took our names and asked us to go home.

Hopefully tomorow i'll update. The crowd was much sha. I'm very tired

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Samwobi1:

Thank you, but i heard people that have documented already saying the issue of original cert. is strict that's why i confirmed again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hotdiamond:

During my screening, they specifically told me to go do affidavit and attach it with the photocopy. That's all.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Which cadre did to u qpply?

[q 11uote author=DoorMan post=107532770]

Make una no vez o. The exercise too stressful na my last strength i dae use type

We started yestaday but crowd too much, stood unda the sun o. I didnt colet APL xtaday but i collected 2day.

We queued up at the building to colet APL then verification of documents then they'll give you many, many forms

When you finish filling the forms you go and submit it. Thats the stage i am now

Don't ask about salary becos it wasn't shown in the APL. They took our names and asked us to go home.

Hopefully tomorow i'll update. The crowd was much sha. I'm very tired[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Samwobi am 04
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Guys any idea if there will be allowance or whatever in the cause of the 6 months training
wink wink
or will they just feed us and shelter us for 6 months without something tangible. Are we going to leave by bread alone
grin grin cheesy cheesy
this time or bread with something
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by AIA365: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2021
kellexnuel:
Guys any idea if there will be allowance or whatever in the cause of the 6 months training
wink wink
or will they just feed us and shelter us for 6 months without something tangible. Are we going to leave by bread alone
grin grin cheesy cheesy
this time or bread with something

Bread & butter
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by iamnaf(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Samwobi1:
Which cadre did to u qpply?

[q 11uote author=DoorMan post=107532770]

Hopefully tomorow i'll update. The crowd was much sha. I'm very tired

Good morning fellows.

You will be given 2 file folders each, your four passports will be attached to each folder, each folder contains the same form and one of the folders will contain an extra form. You will have to fill all the forms, but it's not every detail in the form you will fill

An advice: the form sample is being sold for 100 at the photocopy stand, buy it and fill it as a template, once you are done filling it, meet with one of the customs officer, light skinned, using glasses to help you verify it, once he has verified it for you, then transfer it to the forms you will be given.

You will need to get two postcard stamp, it's being sold for #100 each and affix it on your forms.

After you are done filling it, you will place 2 photocopies of all your documents in each folder in this arrangement order (appointment letter, primary school certificate, O level certificate, higher level certificate (where applicable), citizenship/indigene letter, birth certificate, and acceptance letter) note, I placed all the other forms in the folders under these arrangements.

Please ensure you write your phone number on your folders.

After these, you then proceed to queue for submission where your folders will be checked and your name will be marked. Then you will be assigned service number.

The next officer will take your folder and document your name, service number, state of origin, LGA, results etc.

The next place will be the ICT officer who will enter your details into the system.

The next stage is to submit your folders and collect the form for pension.

Note: I mentioned to the officer that I already have a pension account but the officer said I have to open another one.

Good luck fellow officers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
iamnaf:

Good morning fellows.

You will be given 2 file folders each, your four passports will be attached to each folder, each folder contains the same form and one of the folders will contain an extra form. You will have to fill all the forms, but it's not every detail in the form you will fill

An advice: the form sample is being sold for 100 at the photocopy stand, buy it and fill it as a template, once you are done filling it, meet with one of the customs officer, light skinned, using glasses to help you verify it, once he has verified it for you, then transfer it to the forms you will be given.

You will need to get two postcard stamp, it's being sold for #100 each and affix it on your forms.

After you are done filling it, you will place 2 photocopies of all your documents in each folder in this arrangement order (appointment letter, primary school certificate, O level certificate, higher level certificate (where applicable), citizenship/indigene letter, birth certificate, and acceptance letter) note, I placed all the other forms in the folders under these arrangements.

After these, you then proceed to queue for submission where your folders will be checked and your name will be marked. Then you will be assigned service number.

The next officer will take your folder and document your name, service number, state of origin, LGA, results etc.

The next place will be the ICT officer who will enter your details into the system.

Note: I mentioned to the officer that I already have a pension account but the officer said I have to open another one.

The officer was wrong, you can't have more than 1 pension account. The new form you filled is invalid.

Just go to your PFA and provide information about your new job, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2021
iamnaf:

Good morning fellows.

Thanks for the update
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Pls for level 8 that have documented, whats on d appointment letter, is it DSC or ASC cadre

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.