Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435384 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2021
b3llo:
I noticed NCS promotion is so slow unlike other paramilitary. My dad's PA joined NPF 2011 as a Cadet ASP got promoted to SP (eagle) last year 2020. While one of my Kinsman joined NCS 2012 as an ASC II got promoted to DSC (3 star) last month, Oct 2021. What I observed is that progression in NCS is slow and I hope our CG address this issue.

Ali is trying he's best sha... But he would soon be leaving
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2021
No mind am, e even say na just 1rank up
Owopariola01:

Learn.

That person is probably moving to SC soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Munamoqel: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Yandex23:

Ali is trying he's best sha... But he would soon be leaving
you seem informed about custom to add more new recruits should lower expectation cos they will be shocked. Less than 2 percent of the 25000 officer mainly the GD will ever make any real money. Only few location like tincan,Apapa ,Lagos airport and kano ,onne ,idoroko that there is money. And even if u are posted there u will still need be member of the squad to make any significant money .most place with money come with work harzard like smugglers office jazz ,bitterness ,jealously,juju and poor living condition. Several will be posted to dry places and will remain there to 10 to 15 years.places like kaduna,Nassarawa,jos ,abia zamfara ,abia ,imo ,enugu .bayelsa .u will be stock in this states for long. Most boader area are now very dangerous .up.north customs officer are been killed in ogun ,katsina and sokoto boaders .as a support staff you will be frustrated when u see the properties u mates and junior in Gd have accumulated. But some SS on finance,accounts,procurement ict make their own money too but na admin suffer pass .promotion is very slow cos of lack of vacancies some DC have been there for 10 year cos no vacancies in their state. Even promotion is based on quota system .if you are some state with plenty custom officer already you future is already bleak .Several officer that joined with degrees in the 1980 coould not pass dc rank especially state like kebbi ,katsina ,edo,ondo kogi na war to get promotion to A.c .some year back all.employess where converted to general duty .imagine beem in custom musical band .But with the poor salaries paid in Nigeria. Custom job GD or SS na very Good job. Wish una good luck Na GD get customs and custom no be rank na posting matter a level 6 officer inner squad get money pass D.c for jos and Nassarawa. Dont be supprise if you see a level 8 retired custom officer with 500m naira hotel while a level 16 struggling to complete his house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by donbee(m): 11:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Bro we are here to get info, If you are not willing to contribute keep mute. Allow those who want to help please
kinggenesis:

Go to Abuja and collect your letter, you will see how much is stated on it. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2021
The information you seek is against the oat of secrecy signed by those who have collected their APL. Divulging that information is contrary to the inner working of the service. Any value you get here is false and misleading, believe it at your own risk cos nobody here will be dumb enough to divulge an information that could lead to the termination of an appointment he/she just got. You will understand when you enter the system.
donbee:
Bro we are here to get info, If you are not willing to contribute keep mute. Allow those who want to help please

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b3llo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations to the succesful enlisted Officers and men of NCS. Let nothing shake your faith as u begin ur sojourn through the ranks. Your side income is dependent on your posting and not base on rank or seniority and this is applicable to all jobs you can think of. God reign supreme in the affairs of men and I wish you all a rewarding and fulfilling career whether you are a GD or SS, Senior or rank and file.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
All what you said is very true... Abeg tell them, people that don't know anything will come and be quoting me

Munamoqel:
you seem informed about custom to add more new recruits should lower expectation cos they will be shocked. Less than 2 percent of the 25000 officer mainly the GD will ever make any real money. Only few location like tincan,Apapa ,Lagos airport and kano ,onne ,idoroko that there is money. And even if u are posted there u will still need be member of the squad to make any significant money .most place with money come with work harzard like smugglers office jazz ,bitterness ,jealously,juju and poor living condition. Several will be posted to dry places and will remain there to 10 to 15 years.places like kaduna,Nassarawa,jos ,abia zamfara ,abia ,imo ,enugu .bayelsa .u will be stock in this states for long. Most boader area are now very dangerous .up.north customs officer are been killed in ogun ,katsina and sokoto boaders .as a support staff you will be frustrated when u see the properties u mates and junior in Gd have accumulated. But some SS on finance,accounts,procurement ict make their own money too but na admin suffer pass .promotion is very slow cos of lack of vacancies some DC have been there for 10 year cos no vacancies in their state. Even promotion is based on quota system .if you are some state with plenty custom officer already you future is already bleak .Several officer that joined with degrees in the 1980 coould not pass dc rank especially state like kebbi ,katsina ,edo,ondo kogi na war to get promotion to A.c .some year back all.employess where converted to general duty .imagine beem in custom musical band .But with the poor salaries paid in Nigeria. Custom job GD or SS na very Good job. Wish una good luck Na GD get customs and custom no be rank na posting matter a level 6 officer inner squad get money pass D.c for jos and Nassarawa. Dont be supprise if you see a level 8 retired custom officer with 500m naira hotel while a level 16 struggling to complete his house.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Munamoqel: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
b3llo:
Congratulations to the succesful enlisted Officers and men of NCS. Let nothing shake your faith as u begin ur sojourn through the ranks. Your side income is dependent on your posting and not base on rank or seniority and this is applicable to all jobs you can think of. God reign supreme in the affairs of men and I wish you all a rewarding and fulfilling career whether you are a GD or SS, Senior or rank and file.
o boy notting much would happen in SS posted to admin .imagine say u dey admin for Nassarawa state .na straight roasting. Na only admin for Abuja dey see money from other officer to help.check file notting spectualar happens .their is a clear dichotomy .that why SS staff protested around year 2000 to be converted to GD which was done but it was late for must cos they had few years to retire. Am telling u a 40 years continues history. In custom senior officer quaters u can pinpoint apartment of Gd officer either posted to cargo patrol or airport. It very clear they are living fine compared to SS staff .where just suffering only the once in finance where making money but he was even dismissed to stealing .Even some of the GD workers dey suffer .if them.post you to training school .that end notting na roasting .Only 10 states and Gd get real oppurtunity. But Remember you can be in Lagos and dey training school or kano training school it same roasting level with person in taraba command. The officer in tincan are millionaire so they bride they way by hook and crook to remain here while paying tip to Abuja guys incahrge of transfers. While the guys in Nassarawa are hustling hard to uproot tican people before u know it 20 years gone .it even better now with changing custom scale to revenue generating agency before level 8 na 80k just 2017.come dey admin na suffer. But with 200k above and contentment everthing thing is better GD or SS. But just know as an SS u cannot hammer .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Munamoqel: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yandex23:
All what you said is very true... Abeg tell them, people that don't know anything will come and be quoting me

they are mostly work people they don't know what is support staff and general duty staff .non of the DCG will ever allow his child enter support staff role in custom .support staff normally beg GD staff for money. a level 6 GD staff is better than a level 14 admin staff fianacially .if na money make u join custom and u enter SS .u have missed road .unless na ict u dey to they do assycuda .But notting concern u and containers and evaluation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Munamoqel: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dont feel dejected any thing can happen .in the 1990 support staff where not wearing uniform they are civilian posted to custom from ministry and later on they converted all to customs but keep in roasting level .until 2000.when they converted everbody to GD .so any officer can be working in evaluation or admin no more exclusion now they brought it back but with a better salary.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Churchill6767: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Munamoqel:
Dont feel dejected any thing can happen .in the 1990 support staff where not wearing uniform they are civilian posted to custom from ministry and later on they converted all to customs but keep in roasting level .until 2000.when they converted everbody to GD .so any officer can be working in evaluation or admin no more exclusion now they brought it back but with a better salary.

Make una rest na...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Munamoqel:
they are mostly work people they don't know what is support staff and general duty staff .non of the DCG will ever allow his child enter support staff role in custom .support staff normally beg GD staff for money. a level 6 GD staff is better than a level 14 admin staff fianacially .if na money make u join custom and u enter SS .u have missed road .unless na ict u dey to they do assycuda .But notting concern u and containers and evaluation

Okay we don hear. Now rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin
foxriver8:

Okay we don hear. Now rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
So much bitterness. People legit trying to spoil other people’s joy by insinuating that SS is nothing, instead of you to be praying for your own glory day. Make una continue sha, everybody here can read and understand the script.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
foxriver8:
So much bitterness. People legit trying to spoil other people’s joy by insinuating that SS is nothing, instead of you to be praying for your own glory day. Make una continue sha, everybody here can read and understand the script.

As in, like say dem born us yesterday. It’s just pathetic at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Abeg a support staff, I Don hear. GD will get more money than SS, is alright. I am grateful to God that I got this job and my salary. Use your GD money buy private jet or yacht
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am satisfied with the position that God has given me the privilege to occupy.
All of us can't earn the same amount

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
All level 08 are support staff
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who cares, if u like gain the whole world and loose your soul
grin grin grin grin
We wey deh SS, our soul is in intact
wink wink wink wink
compared to guys in GD that have sold their conscience
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
donbee:

If you actually need the information, you won't hesitate on going to Abuja for your letter unless you're not a level 8 officer.

And if you're not a level 8 officer, you don't have any tangible reason to know what they are earning per month. It is none of your business.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
foxriver8:

Yeye dey smell. Na una get time to dey counter them. It's like a blind man after losing his eyes then trying to convince someone with functional eyes, that eyes are smelly. Pay dem no mind! If you're someone that is contented with what you have at any point in time, you won't mind the comparison between GD and SS. For those on level 08 unless you're coming from a wealthy home (which in my opinion you don't even need customs job) that salary is enough for you to cater for your family and leave a comfortable life. Heck some of us were raised by teacher parents with their shitty salaries and we were still comfortable and went to good schools.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its now obvious some are out on a mission, out of d millions of jobless or underemployed youths, be thankful if u got in, goodluck to those that ll be applying once d portal reopens

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
I bn no wan talk before oo but I no get choice.

Wetin de worry some people for this thread?? Person get job finish you begin de cap about how en position for the job de useless. Na ment or na Malaria de worry you so? angry

Abg abg, be it GD oo or SS oo. Everybody need each other for the service. If no be greed de worry una, why you go de find egunje?!!! Anywhere de post you take am in good faith. After all many of us wey get this job nobody sabi our papa and we no sabi anybody papa. Ali just roll us inside Service.

If your aim na to go become thief for Customs I pity you. Do your job, use your salary well and live a peaceful life. No go de find wetin no find you.

This na my last comment for this thread!!!

Au revoir!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Yandex23: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
To be honest, job is job and many people don't have it... You didn't have it before that's why you applied, and now you have it...

Don't say anyone adviced you wrongly ohh...
Be grateful for what you have but if you have better (getting out of Nigeria, starting a business, etc) do it...

My own problem is uninformed people coming to argue what they have no idea about (we Don 2 Tey 4 inside the system)
Lol.. ✌️

Kodos to
Munamoqel:
For being real and speaking the honest truth
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Customs job is not a life and death sentence, if anyone does not like what he/she will see while working there would either resign or stay.... We have overemphasized this support staff and GD, salary, promotion discussions.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omooooooo. So una sabi talk laik this? Naim una no dae update us

And honestly this is the first am finding out this info

Guys its ok please.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Guys how did 2day go?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Phrah:

I don't blame him for doing so. Dem don too attack the guy here.
Abi o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Who knows the boy that came with fake results to the documentation??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 3:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Wedsday or tuesday?
Perfectdanny:
Who knows the boy that came with fake results to the documentation??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gensanusi(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2021
b3llo:
I noticed NCS promotion is so slow unlike other paramilitary. My dad's PA joined NPF 2011 as a Cadet ASP got promoted to SP (eagle) last year 2020. While one of my Kinsman joined NCS 2012 as an ASC II got promoted to DSC (3 star) last month, Oct 2021. What I observed is that progression in NCS is slow and I hope our CG address this issue.

Don't you know some people don't pass promotion exam? Is just like school, some people fail or doubt there superior other, so when your promotion come they will sit on it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2021
famohold:
Wedsday or tuesday?
Wednesday. Mehn that nigga get minda sha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Ok, i hear dey arested like 3 alredy wen i was there on tuesday, one saw a similar name to his, and just edited the no and pix on d print out but brought his real certificates grin
Perfectdanny:

Wednesday. Mehn that nigga get minda sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.