Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435735 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Carmall(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Thanl you for your response.

I don't seem to have any Acknowledgment slip where do one get that from.
billionsam:

Nothing much.
Ensure you go there with originals and 4 copies of your:
1. Acknowledgments slip/CBT printout
2. 4 passport photo
3. FSLC
4. O'level
5. HND/Degree cert
6. NYSC discharge/exemption
7. Birth cert/affidavit
8. LGA Id letter

2 copies of handwritten acceptance letter.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Carmall:
Thanl you for your response.

I don't seem to have any Acknowledgment slip where do one get that from.
Look for it in your house or look through your phone, because they will not attend to you without that slip, and just in case you have any issue on your certificate, birthday difference or addition of name, try to get an affidavit so you won't waste your time there
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by martyncee(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Please guys I need help, I am at Dan Anyiam stadium, where they slated screening and verification which they invited me through my mail. I have been there for hours but no sign of any recruitment processes. I really don't what's happening, I need help please. Any information that could be of help kindly assist me.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by martyncee(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Please guys I need help, I am at Dan Anyiam stadium owerri
, where they slated screening and verification which they invited me through my mail. I have been there for hours but no sign of any recruitment processes. I really don't what's happening, I need help please. Any information that could be of help kindly assist me.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DANSANI2020: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2021
martyncee:
Please guys I need help, I am at Dan Anyiam stadium, where they slated screening and verification which they invited me through my mail. I have been there for hours but no sign of any recruitment processes. I really don't what's happening, I need help please. Any information that could be of help kindly assist me.
sorry you are fall for cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Where be dan anyiam stadium? Who even told you mail was sent? Make una dae read update una no gree

Customs no dae do anything for that stadium maybe na another agency dae recruit for there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
martyncee:
, where they slated screening and verification which they invited me through my mail. I have been there for hours but no sign of any recruitment processes. I really don't what's happening, I need help please. Any information that could be of help kindly assist me.

Bro, find your way back home and rest. You have unfortunately fell victim to a cheap scam.

Sorry x

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Guys.. pls I need genuine info about when training commences. My source was telling me they will rush supplementary recruitment & train us together in order to save cost. I’m about to tender my resignation letter at my current job. sad
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
foxriver8:
Guys.. pls I need genuine info about when training commences. My source was telling me they will rush supplementary recruitment & train us together in order to save cost. I’m about to tender my resignation letter at my current job. sad

Please don't resign until NCS officially announce the training date because they are full of surprises.

A word is enough for the wise cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2021
kinggenesis:

Please don't resign until NCS officially announce the training date because they are full of surprises.

A word is enough for the wise cool

Thanks.

But I also have to give one month notice to my current employer. So plan is to fully resign by Christmas cos of the rumor that the training is 2nd week of Jan. With what I heard yesterday, I don’t even what to do again.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2021
foxriver8:
Wait till the date of training is out.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2021
meetgaya:

Wait till the date of training is out.

Sure I will. Thank you ��
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billionsam(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
martyncee:
Did you pay anyone?
Attach screenshot of the email invitation to Dan Anyiam stadium Owerri.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DANSANI2020: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
foxriver8:
please can ask your source for me ,please is this list contains the names of candidates of stakeholders I mean list submitted to cg by dg of agencies like Nigeria shippers council .thank you smiley
foxriver8:
please can ask your source for me ,please is this list contains the names of candidates of stakeholders I mean list submitted to cg by dg of agencies like Nigeria shippers council .thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by donbee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't worry yourself with the one month notice. You can go anything you want is just that you will pay them one month salary without the notice. Chill just make sure you budget one month salary to refund your employer.
foxriver8:

Thanks.

But I also have to give one month notice to my current employer. So plan is to fully resign by Christmas cos of the rumor that the training is 2nd week of Jan. With what I heard yesterday, I don’t even what to do again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

Please there seems to be a possibility of Support Staff (SS) training at GSS Jabi.

How true is this?

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kinggenesis(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
foxriver8:

Thanks.

I understand the situation, but you can consider the option below because it won't be funny if you resign now and NCS decide to delay the training just like they delayed in releasing the final list.

donbee:
Don't worry yourself with the one month notice. You can go anything you want is just that you will pay them one month salary without the notice. Chill just make sure you budget one month salary to refund your employer.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGnotorious: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
LuxInnovation1:
JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.

Please there seems to be a possibility of Support Staff (SS) training at GSS Jabi.

How true is this?

This information was in 2011.

I can confirm that C08 will be training at NCS training college Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
BIGnotorious:

This information was in 2011.

I can confirm that C08 will be training at NCS trading college Ikeja.

Yes it was 2011 but that was the last training. Note: it was earlier scheduled to hold at ikeja before the change
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
You guys should calm down. NCS is not done with documentation and you are already sniffing your noses on the ground for when training commences. When you dig too much, you will end up digging nonsense. You will end up giving yourselves unnecessary anxiety thereby falling prey to every untrue rumours flying everywhere. Common sense should tell us that it's not feasible for NCS to wait for the supplementary list before commencing training because there's no how Customs will be done with the whole process before June of next year except if there won't be CBT and the rest process as we experienced.
Stop looking for sources that will end up giving you BP.
#mypieceofadvice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ghoster9: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
esmarcq:
Look for it in your house or look through your phone, because they will not attend to you without that slip, and just in case you have any issue on your certificate, birthday difference or addition of name, try to get an affidavit so you won't waste your time there
pls I sent you an email. Kindly reply
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
DANSANI2020:
please can ask your source for me ,please is this list contains the names of candidates of stakeholders I mean list submitted to cg by dg of agencies like Nigeria shippers council .thank you smileyplease can ask your source for me ,please is this list contains the names of candidates of stakeholders I mean list submitted to cg by dg of agencies like Nigeria shippers council .thank you

I don't think so. Some of the people I knew waiting to see their names on the list were disappointed. They were told to reapply.

I think supplementary recruitment will be on another level. Just saying undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chrismanuels(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Hello house id like to apply for NCS when is the recruitment exercise starting
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Hello house id like to apply for NCS when is the recruitment exercise starting
13th to 24th December, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Macbenb13:

I don't think so. Some of the people I knew waiting to see their names on the list were disappointed. They were told to reapply.

I think supplementary recruitment will be on another level. Just saying undecided
On another level as how?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Carmall(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please is one going to wear the white white outfit for the documentation process?

Please kindly respond ASAP.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Carmall:
Please is one going to wear the white white outfit for the documentation process?

Please kindly respond ASAP.
No, dress in your normal attire, NORMAL ACCEPTABLE ATTIRE
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Carmall(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
esmarcq:
No, dress in your normal attire, NORMAL ACCEPTABLE ATTIRE
Thank you so much.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
CJERRYEMILEX:
Is it true that Phones and gadgets are not allowed in the training Camps?

I have not gotten any clarification on this �
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
CJERRYEMILEX:
Is it true that Phones and gadgets are not allowed in the training Camps?

Don't think so, are we in prison. Phone may not allowed during training to avoid distraction.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
What will weekend be like(Saturdays and Sundays). Hope no training activities?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.