Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437861 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
BIGBANNNG411:
Wow, I applied for Consol 8, my local government had a successful candidate. I didnt hear about this local government issue, I would have used the list to work something out. Too bad.
Let's all get this straight. That your local govt already has a successful candidate shouldn't stop you from applying. It's not like they're asking you to pay money for the application.
They said they will be recruiting at least 1 person per LG across all level no mean say some local governments won't have two candidates. Na naija we dey. I believe katsina state already has all it's position occupied buh mark my words, they will still have successful candidate in this supplementary recruitment.
4 candidates across 774 LGs equals 3096. If NCS sticks with them recruiting 3200, it means 104 LGA will have an extra candidate.
So, Please, apply o, Whether person don come from ur LG or not.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Henry692: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shogologo:

Let's all get this straight. That your local govt already has a successful candidate shouldn't stop you from applying. It's not like they're asking you to pay money for the application.
They said they will be recruiting at least 1 person per LG across all level no mean say some local governments won't have two candidates. Na naija we dey. I believe katsina state already has all it's position occupied buh mark my words, they will still have successful candidate in this supplementary recruitment.
4 candidates across 774 LGs equals 3096. If NCS sticks with them recruiting 3200, it means 104 LGA will have an extra candidate.

Please I want to ask dis question...
Am having 2 certificate of origin, 1 from kogi Nd 1 from Ondo state...I Ave applied using dat of kogi state as origin......is it advisable to apply again using Ondo state of origin?..
Will it affect anything?
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shogologo:

Moreover is advisable for you to pick a LG you been using either in waec, jamb or even in school. Small things like this might counts
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by FolaLee: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shogologo:

I saw this today :

“We have four cadres. They have the Superintendent, Inspectorate, level 4 and level 3. The Superintendent is for the graduates, Inspectorate is for OND and NCE holders, while level 4 and 3 is for School certificate holders. In the just concluded exercise, some local governments filled their allocation while some did not. So, what they are trying to do is to fill those left.

“It is important to make this clarification because of the pressure from our constituents who are not aware that Nigeria Customs Service is not carrying out mass recruitment. For example, if Yagba East, where I come from was Superintendent in the last exercise, there will be nobody from that local government for Superintendent again. The only ones that may be available will be those levels the local government did not get.”

“It is important to say this because millions of Nigerians will apply and I have received a lot of pressure from within and outside in this issue of recruitment and I became tired. So, I decided to use this medium to send out this message. I expect Nigeria Customs Service to say it clearly so that our youths will know what to do.”

“For the one that was just concluded, I received a lot of threats from people threatening to take the service to court saying they were asked to come and write exams which they did and passed, yet they were not taken.

To be on the safe side, let our people check first to know what vacancy exists in their local government and which one does not exist.

“I had to make clarification on this employment issue because people kept pressuring them as if we are going to give them employment which is not correct."

I guess this is a continuation of the previous recruitment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Henry692:

Please I want to ask dis question...
Am having 2 certificate of origin, 1 from kogi Nd 1 from Ondo state...I Ave applied using dat of kogi state as origin......is it advisable to apply again using Ondo state of origin?..
Will it affect anything?
Thanks

Yes it might, unless you have different NIN/NYSC CERT number to back it up which I doubt you do

One thing you guys fail to understand is that you can't use your NIN/NYSC CERT number on two different application or cadre

Your double Indigene Certificate is not the problem

The most sensitive thing in that application is your NIN/NYSC Cert number which I believe none of y'all have double, that is why they made mention of (override) so that you won't waste your time thinking you out smart the system

I have said it before and I will still say it again; apply for one cadre and trust God. All the negative thoughts you're having will distract you from being hopeful

If y'all continue like this your little mistakes will only open doors for those smiling and laughing at you and didn't tell you the truth

BEST WISHES ✨

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGBANNNG411: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Macbenb13:

Yes it might, unless you have different NIN/NYSC CERT number to back it up which I doubt you do

One thing you guys fail to understand is that you can't use your NIN/NYSC CERT number on two different application or cadre

The most sensitive thing in that application is your NIN/NYSC Cert number which I believe none of y'all have double, that is why they made mention of (override) so that you won't waste your time thinking you out smart the system

I have said it before and I will still say it again; apply for one cadre and trust God. All the negative thoughts you're having will distract you from being hopeful

If y'all continue like this your little mistakes will only open doors for those smiling and laughing at you and didn't tell you the truth

BEST WISHES ✨
I applied twice, but the second time the only thing that changed is the local government. I applied again under same cadre and course as the first one. From the information available on the portal. I guess my last application is the one that stands
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Henry692:

A frnd who was successful at d last concluded recruitment said the questions are jamb standard....only Maths and English

It's not only maths and English

You have maths, English, current affairs, logical reasoning, a few about customs

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BIGBANNNG411: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
BIGBANNNG411:

I applied twice, but the second time the only thing that changed is the local government. I applied again under same cadre and course as the first one. From the information available on the portal. I guess my last application is the one that stands
Please I need your response to be sure I'm on track.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
BIGBANNNG411:

Yes based on the info. GOOD LUCK
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by FolaLee: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Macbenb13:

BEST WISHES ✨

Hmmm true sha. Unless the new local government you want to use to register again is the same local government on your nin database I don't see how that's going to work.

Everything dey God hand now
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Thanks2God: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Issuance of passport, Nigeria Visa, ECOWAS certificate, and other traveling documents.

SamNas21:
What will now be the work of immigration officers?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Thanks2God: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
I have come to realized Immigration generate Alot of Revenue for FG on Daily Basis. Yet the are enrolled in IPPIS

Macbenb13:

Oga I am just saying ooh stop taking things too personal.. I no say no be the IPPIS be your problem na the salary mattergrin

If NCS were not on IPPIS because they generate revenue what do you think would happened if they're stopped?

Abi them better pass Immigration, Correctional Service, Civil Defense and Fire Service wey dey IPPIS? And all these paramilitaries dey almost collect the same salary

For something like that to come up anything can happen

FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jaga22: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hey guys jus received an email in d morning dont know if its legit? , i dont hv any oga at the top i applied 2019 april, and not applied again, im working elsewhere right now.. So has any one received somn like this too

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jaga22:
Hey guys jus received an email in d morning dont know if its legit? , i dont hv any oga at the top i applied 2019 april, and not applied again, im working elsewhere right now.. So has any one received somn like this too
It's false.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jaga22: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Blessedarethepe:

It's false.

Thanks, they are bloody bastards
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Henry692: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jaga22:

A guy I know almost fell for dis scam ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
The Katsina State Department of Employment Promotion wishes to inform all candidates from the State that were recently shortlisted for employment into the different cadres of Nigeria Customs Services(NCS) 2020 to report at the headquarters of the department behind Labo Tarka's House G.R A Katsina.
2. The candidates are to report on Monday 20th December, 2021 by 10:00am unfailingly and to come along with their certificate of indigene-ship for revalidation and other related issues.
Signed
Rilwanu Muhammad Batagarawa (Director Press Affairs)
For Special Advser

I just saw this, I don't know how legit it is.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Samwobi1:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
The Katsina State Department of Employment Promotion wishes to inform all candidates from the State that were recently shortlisted for employment into the different cadres of Nigeria Customs Services(NCS) 2020 to report at the headquarters of the department behind Labo Tarka's House G.R A Katsina.
2. The candidates are to report on Monday 20th December, 2021 by 10:00am unfailingly and to come along with their certificate of indigene-ship for revalidation and other related issues.
Signed
Rilwanu Muhammad Batagarawa (Director Press Affairs)
For Special Advser

I just saw this, I don't know how legit it is.
Na wa is that how every state would be doing? If someone is in Lagos now he have to report to Kastina in two days.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dapaiks: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please we should endeavor to share all information pertaining the local government indigen-ship verification in all states here, because not all of us are residents of our respective locals and might not be informed at the state level. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by elder1002: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
FolaLee:
Good morning guys. I checked and the LGA I choose has gotten the job consol 8. However can I apply again using another LGA

Brother how did u check??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Samwobi1:
Bauchi

Welldone @Samwobi1 for these your updates concerning States LGAs verification. Please keep them coming...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Welldone @Samwobi1 for these your updates concerning States LGAs verification. Please keep them coming...

I promise to bring anyone I come across here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Samwobi1:

I promise to bring anyone I come across here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Henry692:

I Ave applied using dat of kogi state as origin......is it advisable to apply again using Ondo state of origin?..
Will it affect anything?
Frankly speaking, I don't know. The process that applies in the first recruitment is not what's obtainable now. As at then, were warned against applying twice. I applied once and went all the way.
All in all, follow what ur heart says it's right. And see what unfolds
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
FolaLee:

I saw this today :
“I had to make clarification on this employment issue because people kept pressuring them as if we are going to give them employment which is not correct."

I guess this is a continuation of the previous recruitment
Yeah. This was from Hon. Leke Abejide chairman house committee on customs.
So many people mounting pressure on them to deliver slots to their constituency. He said "this is not a mass recruitment, that NCS is only recruiting to fill up vacant space. So whosoever is await slot from Reps should forget it for now
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
With all these verification of local government indigenship going on by each state for those already shortlisted as requested by Customs, anyone thinking of using any local government from his/her real one should be careful.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 1:25am On Dec 19, 2021
What are the chances of employing those that didn't register with NIN. I have one but i registered with my voter ID
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2021
balosunky:
What are the chances of employing those that didn't register with NIN. I have one but i registered with my voter ID

Nothing do you. They just need a means of identification from you, to identify you in case you’re shortlisted for the CBT test, physical screening, etc,.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nabeelbabs: 2:53am On Dec 19, 2021
balosunky:

Are you guys running out of good questions or what? Cus what kind question be this angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by emeritus007: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2021
grin
nabeelbabs:

Are you guys running out of good questions or what? Cus what kind question be this angry
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Samwobi1:
Bauchi

If na Army work no State go care to verify the State/LGA person come from, as na organization wey everybody get interest unnecessary invites just dey fly up and down after NCS don share APL. Shameless individuals!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.