Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1433938 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Godrocks: 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na wa just coming online to see the LGA issue and I already have someone with console 08 from my local government that got the job.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justnixon(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Godrocks:
Na wa just coming online to see the LGA issue and I already have someone with console 08 from my local government that got the job.
Just chill... they'd still select from your LGA again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by justnixon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
micxwell:

That part isn't clear. Are you saying the present recruitment has nothing to do with slots because it's not a mass recruitment? Really??
If you saw the original news you'd understand better. it appears that NCS did not consider 3200 positions as a mass recruitment and hence, they're not giving out slots to Rep members that were seeking.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hoverbird: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2021
Macbenb13:

If na Army work no State go care to verify the State/LGA person come from, as na organization wey everybody get interest unnecessary invites just dey fly up and down after NCS don share APL. Shameless individuals!!!
Bauchi state and some northern states are notorious for this, they'll check they did it in the last army enlistment and have always done it. Only southern states don't give a damn about such things
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 4:37am On Dec 20, 2021
paragon10:
Na you be Bank?
Please do have any information on how to correct names on WAEC /NECO CERTIFICATE and NIN also
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 4:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Dihyah001:
For those that have issues with their BVN like

1. Date of birth
2. Change/Name Correcting
3. Change of Phone No

Indicate � or chart me up
Please do you have any information on how to rearrange names on WAEC/NECO CERTIFICATE and NIN also
My names are not properly arranged and it also come with abbreviations
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 5:13am On Dec 20, 2021
ngoreal449:

Please do you have any information on how to rearrange names on WAEC/NECO CERTIFICATE and NIN also
My names are not properly arranged and it also come with abbreviations

Yes you can correct that of NIN by going to the place you got your NIN, tell them you want to do correction of name, you will be asked to pay to the bank mostly through remitta, and you will tell them the appropriate arraignment.

You see that of waec ehn, e get as e be o, the last time I tried to do it I was told 1 will pay 20k, with some requirements,
But it might take up to 6 to 12 months before it will be ready,

You see I just changed my mind on this one cos I needed it urgently then.

Some even said they will collect the money and swindle it, that they have stop correction of name, however I will advice you visit the nearest waec or neco office for further assistance.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Winter12: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2021
They have stopped correction

Wuminity:

Yes you can correct that of NIN by going to the place you got your NIN, tell them you want to do correction of name, you will be asked to pay to the bank mostly through remitta, and you will tell them the appropriate arraignment.

You see that of waec ehn, e get as e be o, the last time I tried to do it I was told 1 will pay 20k, with some requirements,
But it might take up to 6 to 12 months before it will be ready,

You see I just changed my mind on this one cos I needed it urgently then.

Some even said they will collect the money and swindle it, that they have stop correction of name, however I will advice you visit the nearest waec or neco office for further assistance.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2021
justnixon:

If you saw the original news you'd understand better. it appears that NCS did not consider 3200 positions as a mass recruitment and hence, they're not giving out slots to Rep members that were seeking.
cool This is Nigeria sha.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2021
PREMIUM TIMES BANKING REPORT MAGAZINE
ADVERTISEMENT
Premium Times Nigeria

BUA Group Ad
ADVERTISEMENT
Nigerian Customs Officials
Nigerian Customs Officials

Customs Recruitment: Four persons to be employed from each of 774 LGAs – Reps
The lawmakers say each local government area is entitled to four candidates in order to ensure fairness and equality.
ByBakare Majeed December 17, 2021 1 min read
The Chairman of the House Committee on Customs and Excise, Leke Abejide, has said four persons from each of the 774 local government areas would be recruited into the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) during the ongoing recruitment.

Mr Abejide, who disclosed this during a press briefing on Friday in Abuja, said Nigerians had been calling him on the exercise.

He said the exercise was a sequel to the existing vacancies in some cadres on NCS, adding that it was not a general recruitment.

The lawmaker said the NCS would not recruit beyond the given number.

“The last exercise conducted, I received a lot of threat from Nigerians and some of them were threatening to even take NCS to court,” he said.

According to him, each local government area is entitled to four candidates in order to ensure fairness and equality across local government areas.

Mr Abejide decried the level of pressure being mounted on members of the House to lobby for slots on their behalf, stressing that the amount of pressure necessitated the press briefing to correct some erroneous insinuations.

He urged Nigerians, especially those interested in applying for NCS jobs, to find out the cadres that exist in their LGAs.

He said the House was working on a bill to reform NCS, adding that it would repeal and re-enact the law to enable it recruit massively.

According to him, the NCS ought to have 30,000 personnel but that currently, it has about 15,000 personnel, adding that the number was grossly inadequate

“Once the bill is ready and if it becomes law, many of our youth will be recruited,” he said.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ngoreal449(f): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Winter12:
They have stopped correction

thanks a lot
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2021
micxwell:

cool This is Nigeria sha.

You need to stop this self sabotaging act of openly claiming that "this is Nigeria".

People like you caused Nigeria's present state of corruption. You see Nepotism as a birthright and entitlement.

When you perceive slight opposition, you respond "this is Nigeria". That is wrong!

The question: is this the Nigeria you want for you and your children?

Right on this group are people working for it on merit. Isn't it impolite asking for slot on the same? Claiming that people will join POP even without training (with your proud emoticons)

Even if you know it will happen, why celebrate it unpleasantly? who does it help? Is it an eulogy of an unfair and corrupt system or mockery of fellows ready to put dreams on hold to take the helms of service.

You aren't connected to get it privately, so why seek nepostism openly on a platform created for and by those going through the published process?

Evidently, If you get the job or any political position, you'll definitely be indisciplined and corrupt!

Many even detest people who got it on merit, if your family in the past depended on connect and got it, you wouldn't have to come ask openly this time, you'd just meet them.

I need to state that all conversations of slot have been utterly disrespectful to other applicants.

God can use people to help people, agreed!

But i doubt public celebration of nepotism is a sign of literacy or civilization.

*The qouted comment is only a reference, my comment also addresses others who i wouldn't mention that have been of the same attitude.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Excelsam:
13-12-2021 COUNSELLING
The Department of Guidance and Counseling, Office of the Head of the Civil service has called on the successful Candidates who made documentation into the Nigerian Custom Service to ensure revalidation of their Indigene certificates
A statement signed by the Director Guidance and Counseling on the office Ibrahim Abdullahi said the exercise was directed by the Comptroller General, Nigerian Custom Service, Hameed Ali and scheduled to take place between December 14 and December 25th, 2021.
It directed the successful candidates to report at the office of the Head of the Civil Service for the revalidation unfailingly.
MA/MAG/GMB

Which state is this?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Lcentralng:

You need to stop this self sabotaging act of openly claiming that "this is Nigeria".

People like you caused Nigeria's present state of corruption. You see Nepotism as a birthright and entitlement.

When you perceive slight opposition, you respond "this is Nigeria". That is wrong!

Right on this group are people working for it on merit. Isn't it impolite asking for slot on the same? Claiming that people will join POP even without training (with your proud emoticons)

Even if you know it will happen, why celebrate it unpleasantly? who does it help? Is it an eulogy of an unfair and corrupt system or mockery of fellows ready to put dreams on hold to take the helms of service.

You aren't connected to get it privately, so why seek nepostism openly on a platform created for and by those going through the published process?

Evidently, If you get the job or any political position, you'll definitely be indisciplined and corrupt!

Many even detest people who got it on merit, if your family in the past depended on connect and got it, you wouldn't have to come ask openly this time, you'd just meet them.

I need to state that all conversations of slot have been utterly disrespectful to other applicants.

But i doubt public celebration of nepotism is a sign of literacy or civilization.

*The qouted comment is only a reference, my comment also addresses others who i wouldn't mention that have been of the same attitude.

Well said. Together, we can change the narrative
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by LuxInnovation1: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2021
kellexnuel:

None of us hv been contacted from imo and East in general. Sent u mail

Please keep us posted on the LGA revalidation; Imo particularly and east generally.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Joshinvent(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Please has anybody been contactee for REVALIDATION IN OSUN STATE? PLEASE! I didn't hear about anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Lcentralng:

Funny you, no one is celebrating nepotism here bro.
I've never made any comments as regards slot here.
Now, for my reply. The guy stated that slot won't be a thing and I reminded him that whether we all like it or not, it will happen. I can identify people from my state that all came in through slot but no one will come here to state clearly that they got theirs through slot. Everyone keeps claiming it's God. I agree with everything you wrote bro but it is what it is. Ali can only try and he has tried honestly but you see those people up there.....hmm Enough said.

N:B: I noticed those raving about slots on this thread don't really know anything about it. Those who do will most likely be quite about it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
LuxInnovation1:

Please keep us posted on the LGA revalidation; Imo particularly and east generally.
Okay bro. dm me, let's relate
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by elder1002: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Any one from delta state that applied.. how far ??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lwanga1993: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
1million for custom. 100% legit.
You can reach me : agnawlwanga21@gmail.com..

Preferably Abuja residents.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
lwanga1993:

ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
lwanga1993:

You dey learn work 100%

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
lwanga1993:

2million last undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Farouq04: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
micxwell:

Funny you, no one is celebrating nepotism here bro.
I've never made any comments as regards slot here.
Now, for my reply. The guy stated that slot won't be a thing and I reminded him that whether we all like it or not, it will happen. I can identify people from my state that all came in through slot but no one will come here to state clearly that they got theirs through slot. Everyone keeps claiming it's God. I agree with everything you wrote bro but it is what it is. Ali can only try and he has tried honestly but you see those people up there.....hmm Enough said.

N:B: I noticed those raving about slots on this thread don't really know anything about it. Those who do will most likely be quite about it.
No bro, honestly no one got this job through slot, it was strictly based on merit + luck, all names were published for final screening and final list, if he gave slots there will hardly be a supplementary recruitment, this is one of the best if not the best recruitment ever, The CGC may not be perfect but he have done his best, let's wish fellow applicants best of luck and stop claiming the so called slots in NCS pls, I'm srry to who evr this may hot

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Epidnugo2020: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Farouq04:

No bro, honestly no one got this job through slot, it was strictly based on merit + luck, all names were published for final screening and final list, if he gave slots there will hardly be a supplementary recruitment, this is one of the best if not the best recruitment ever, The CGC may not be perfect but he have done his best, let's wish fellow applicants best of luck and stop claiming the so called slots in NCS pls, I'm srry to who evr this may hot

Bitter truth ���

Abeg any relative news concerning training

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Speedy001(m): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Can a Corp member serving apply without discharge certificate number
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Speedy001:
Yes, that is what you want to hear right? That they are just asking for NYSC cert for decoration. It's obviously No, even those with the cert aren't certained.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Speedy001:

Nope
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by micxwell(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Farouq04:

Lol... Alright.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Zacks43: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Farouq04:

Oga calm down ppl got it by slot.. A very close friend of mine got it through slot. So don't be sure is 100% merit..

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.