Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435356 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Info reaching me as wild fire that only those with professional courses will be given preference!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by starbuck(f): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Squirrel01:

Hmmm.

So you don carry this your hmmmm reach this side undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Joseph10123(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
dIFFERENT STORY EVERY DAY.....................................................NO B ONLY PREFERENCE TO PROFESSIONAL. GUY IF GOD BE FOR ANYONE THE REST NA STORY.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2019
oshionelecky:

pls what is the APL?

thank you.
Appointment Letter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Joseph10123:
dIFFERENT STORY EVERY DAY.....................................................NO B ONLY PREFERENCE TO PROFESSIONAL. GUY IF GOD BE FOR ANYONE THE REST NA STORY.
he saying the truth, I also heard about that .only professionals for bsc hnd. Infact am begining to zero mind from this their work going by what am hearing, that the final list is to compensate political olders I mean those principal actors during apc campaign and that very few space will be available on merit. I hope they prove me wrong!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oleku1(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Booler:
Info reaching me as wild fire that only those with professional courses will be given preference!
ok informant
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2019
otuekong1:
Appointment Letter
thank you very much.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by danshadrach: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Tajudeen40:
he saying the truth, I also heard about that .only professionals for bsc hnd. Infact am begining to zero mind from this their work going by what am hearing, that the final list is to compensate political olders I mean those principal actors during apc campaign and that very few space will be available on merit. I hope they prove me wrong!

Please I want to ask;

1. Wat are the stages? Exams, medicals and then documentation like armed forces? or exams and den documentation like CDFIPB?

2. How many months is the training? 3 or 6 months?

(I also heard about the professional courses thing)
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thinksquad(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2019
They said after salah the shortlisted names will be out, so maybe this month .
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yetunsbay(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2019
Booler:
u mean ATLEAST a professional course not necessarily mean a particular one e.g ICAN ?

So it can be courses like NIM & co too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2019
Tajudeen40:
'Zeroin' of mind is a gud tin bro; at least dats minus 1 from d countless pple craving for the job ...job dat even pple dat studied Potatology will still get grin grin grin
Moreover saying they are using it to compensate politicians is BULLSHIT
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2019
yetunsbay:
u mean ATLEAST a professional course not necessarily mean a particular one e.g ICAN ?

I pray
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
yetunsbay:

shocked shocked shocked undecided
Oga by professional course; it means pple dat studied Medicine, Law, Accounting, Engineering etc. Jst goan keep your NIM fest grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Miiikel1:

Oga by professional course; it means pple dat studied Medicine, Law, Accounting, Engineering etc. Jst goan keep your NIM fest grin cheesy cheesy

not only the above have professional course broz... Managements have professional courses that are globally recognized
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by asiwaju60: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
p/s house, what's the difference between custom Officer with white cap and officer with green cap. Any special assignment?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kaeboy:

not only the above have professional course broz... Managements have professional courses that are globally recognized
Sir; by professional course they are generally referring to those courses I listed plus more. Courses that are specifically focused on a particular field ...nobody is referring to your MNI, NIM and co. Am surprise questions like dis could even come up here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
asiwaju60:
p/s house, what's the difference between custom Officer with white cap and officer with green cap. Any special assignment?
Am not certain; but I think those with white caps are personnels under Enforcement and FOU (Federal Operation Unit)
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
shehufaruq:

The range btw 450k - 700k
what's d cost of getting a job from Federal Character Commission FCC ,any idea pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yetunsbay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Miiikel1:

thks for quick response & glad to mk u blush
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Damfostopper(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kaeboy:

he is right.... professional certificate has to do with those fields he mentioned especially medical field......which you have been licenced to practice as a medical practitioner or in other cases.

... others are irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by geemonee88: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
keep the speculations coming.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wilfredissah: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Damfostopper:
he is right.... professional certificate has to do with those fields he mentioned especially medical field......which you have been licenced to practice as a medical practitioner or in other cases.

... others are irrelevant
Are you saying others don't have licence? Do you think your own is better than others?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shehufaruq: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Wilfredissah:

Are you saying others don't have licence? Do you think your own is better than others?

Some people sha... Simple something person don't want to understand
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Damfostopper(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Wilfredissah:

na you talk am..... others without licence and registration with your professional body you can practice/carry out ur work.....

but others.... without licence and registration with your professional body..... you can't practice nor carry out your work
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2019
Whatever info that are been said here are speculations and rumours until the day comes. It's not for u to here one news that doesn't favor u and u start getting traumatised. As someone rightly put: if God says it's urs it's gonna be urs, professional discipline or no professional discipline. As humans, we only rely on wat we see and know. God sees beyond our natural capabilities and turneth the hrt of a king d way he pleases.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Miiikel1:

Pls what about Economics?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Pls what about Economics a social science course for stores/procurement? Pls answer me without insult else I will cry crynobody is an epitome of knowledge
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jumoke941:
Pls what about Economics a social science course for stores/procurement? Pls answer me without insult else I will cry crynobody is an epitome of knowledge

Are u not that same lady that decided not to share her info here... now u are back seeking clarification nawa oo....lol

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samminclus(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Are u not that same lady that decided not to share her info here... now u are back seeking clarification nawa oo....lol
Some peoe are really good in remembering things........
Hahahaha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Andychinedu: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
I taya ooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Andychinedu: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jumoke941:
Just wait my dear... If you have a legit document, you will be shortlisted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Miiikel1: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jumoke941:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am not sure if Economic is a professional course sha; I dnt tink it is. However I dnt buy this professional course thing flying around ...myself I applied for same stores and procurement (at least it's administrative; any field shud fit in).

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.