Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations (12152 Views)

Ore Industrial Park Ondo Begins Full Operations (Photos) / Golden Guinea Is Back / The Current State Of Affairs At Golden Guinea Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations by superlightning: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
hisgrace090:

It"ll stop when good governance is enthroned in abia state.

If you go round the local govt in abia state you'll weep as some cannot boast of 10km asphalt road in an entire local govt.

such is the case in every African state or province. Yes, bad roads isn't good, but to write this administration off because you think "no road" has been built or rehabilitated is too shallow and naive.

if a road has been constructed in Abia, there will be no online traffic to follow the good news, but once its bad news, sadists like amaniro will troop in there like sugar loving ants.

this must stop. sadism doesn't bring the needed development we want for abia state.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations by superlightning: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
amaniro:

Yen yen yen it ain't my fault I didn't grow up there. it's good all the same. It made me exposed and see what true governance is.

shame on you, common Igbo, imaghi aasu.
where you grew up in, can you speak their native language?

true governance? Lol.... if where you grew is in Nigeria and you speak of true governance, then indeed you are a charlatan.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations by hisgrace090: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
superlightning:

such is the case in every African state or province. Yes, bad roads isn't good, but to write this administration off because you think "no road" has been built or rehabilitated is too shallow and naive.

if a road has been constructed in Abia, there will be no online traffic to follow the good news, but once its bad news, sadists like amaniro will troop in there like sugar loving ants.

this must stop. sadism doesn't bring the needed development we want for abia state.

I personally love people that criticize non performers as we will learn to always call bad 'bad'.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations by superlightning: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
hisgrace090:

I personally love people that criticize non performers as we will learn to always call bad 'bad'.

you are still parambulating.... is golden guinea breweries good news to abians or not?

is abia one of the most reformed states in business or not?

stop being dubious. criticise constructively. don't be a sadist.

I won't respond to your gimmicks again. good riddance.
Re: Golden Guinea Breweries Dispels Rumours On The Commencement Of Full Operations by hisgrace090: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
superlightning:

you are still parambulating.... is golden guinea breweries good news to abians or not?

is abia one of the most reformed states in business or not?

stop being dubious. criticise constructively. don't be a sadist.

I won't respond to your gimmicks again. good riddance.

Even spare roads is being worked on in anambra state as of now, that's how to make things easier for the people.

There's a road cut in isiukuato/absu road which abia state careless governor visited last June and promise to sand fill it immediately uptill now nobody makes use of that road again as people are now using the bush as the gov. Have absconded.

In anambra state such minor cut doese not take more than two weeks to fix.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Banks Grant Teenagers Loans? / Nigeria’s Gas Reserves To Last 79 Years – DPR / 7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.