Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

She Confessed The NAKÉD Truth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Confessed The NAKÉD Truth (535 Views)

I Confessed. Don't Look For Me. / My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Confessed The NAKÉD Truth by kunlesehan(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2019
She laughed questionably after I had told her.

As though she couldn't believe me.

Then she repeated it to me in form of a question.

"You are all alone tonight?"

"Yes."

"A whole Jude?"

"Truly I am."

"I can never believe that."

"Trust me, I am more alone than I have company."

"With all your million Facebook friends?"

"Believe me, it is never as it looks. Facebook friends are on Facebook, they are not like crashing into my everyday life and hanging out with me."

"Eyaah. You must be bored."

"Well, I watched the new episode of GOT and then the Arsenal match."

"And what are you doing now?"

"Nothing. Just flipping through channels on TV."

"Are you bored?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like company?"

"Definitely."

"I would have come to spend the night at your place, and keep you company, and then go from there to work in the morning, but me I don't trust men."

"I am harmless."

"That is what you people will say then when we come it will be another matter. Please let me this, let me that, someone won't be able to sleep."

"I am a gentleman."

"Story."

"Honestly."

"Where will I even sleep if I come?"

"In the bedroom, I will sleep on the couch in the living room."

"Ahh no o, I can't displace you from your bed."

"It truly is no problem."

"It is for me. If I come you will have to sleep in your own bed, and I will sleep on the couch."

"Not possible. You take the bed and I take the couch."

"Okay, we will both sleep on the bed, you on your side, me on my side. As long as you promise me that you will behave."

"I will behave."

"Fine. Send me Uber or Taxify"

"Send me your address."

"Will send it via Whatsapp, but wait first, I sleep naked o, is that a problem for you?"

Lagos

Source: Mr. Jude Idada

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of An Upcoming Music Star � / A Rebuttal To: My Home Town Is Under Siege, An Article By Chimamanda Adichie / Whatever Books, Journal, Documents, Novel Etc You Looking For SCRIBD Got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.