Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson (37407 Views)

CEO Blasts Security Guard For Sleeping On Duty (Photos) / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by TheAngry1: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2019
ok
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Realdeals(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2019
I pity those that are starving themselves of sound sleep, productivity is not a function of the time you stay awake, sound mind is the key and that can be achieved with good sleep.

3 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by somehow: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2019
So they even sleep for 7 hours daily like average guys out there?

Thought they don't sleep at all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by playboy19(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2019
Yes, they sleep like this because they have gotten to their peek. Ask them how many hours they use to sleep when they were coming up in business and you'd surprised. Copy them at your own peril.

If I'm worth just $1B, I'd be sleeping 8-9 hours daily, but now when I remember how much I have to pay as salaries and wages to my workers and how far behind we are in hitting our target, there's no way you are getting me to sleep 7 hours.

4 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Gsteve01(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2019
cool
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by olatechnician(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2019
if u like, make u no sleep atall.........if u go make am u go make
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by olatechnician(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2019
if u like, make u no sleep atall.........if u go make am u go make am
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by elotajohn1(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2019
If na like that, I will be the World Richest man in Trillion Dollars sef.

2am to 6am Daily

Meanwhile.... Do you know I can triple your 20k here in Lagos?

I sell clothes to people that want to resell and make something out of nothing in this Nigeria of today.
My name is Ifechukwu and I am hustlers best friend.
Come to Yaba, select clothes according to your cash at hand go out there and make profit and come back again.

For further info call
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Daeylar(f): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
How do you know op? And yes. You shouldn't sleep less than 8hours a day. 7hrs is OK but stretching the limit.

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by masterpiecer(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
somehow:
So they even sleep for 7 hours daily like average guys out there?

Thought they don't sleep at all!

There are pple who sleep 4hrs a day and still not successful

1 Like

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Geophilip: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
life is just grace. if you like work 24 hours if God no answer you no level.
have slept 5 hours lemme go and sleep my remaining 2 hours
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by MrgudK(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2019
TooNoisy:
These guys are now in their 60s so naturally they need more sleep. And besides, they have built organisations that run by themselves.

However, did they sleep this much in their 30s?
sleep 101, we need to know.
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by greatermeme: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
While me wen no get shishi for account dey go 10 hours straight.
That life is heading for a financial crash
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by MiaB(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
TooNoisy:
These guys are now in their 60s so naturally they need more sleep. And besides, they have built organisations that run by themselves.

However, did they sleep this much in their 30s?
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by horlique(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
maol27:
Sleeping is very important especially if you want to be successful in life. But sleep at the right time with the right amount of sleeping time is very essential.

Here are the sleeping habits of the most successful people.

1 Richard Branson:
Sleeps 5 - 7 hours a day, 12 am - 5/6 am.

2 Bill Gates:
Sleeps 7 hours a day with no set time.

3 Jack Dorsey:
Sleeps 7 hours a day, 10:30pm - 5:30am.

4 Jeff Bezzos:
Sleeps 7 - 8 hours a day, 10pm - 5/6 am.

Source and more:
The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People. http://www.sanwomi.com/2019/04/the-sleeping-habits-of-successful-people.html

mosst lagosians that sleep by 11pm wake up by 3am... Still end up broke.. grin grin grin life is crazy..

My people a good sleep of 7 to 8hours held the brain to function well so you can easily make good financial decisions
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by sapientia(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Am more interested on their secrets of Monopoly especially Bill Gates.
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Let's design your building plan or handle your building construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG see my signature for more details....
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Scaramucci sleeps 7 hours day, 5:00am - 12:00pm
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by macello4(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2019
we should not do nite vigil abi? Eleribu omo.
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by jamezman(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
What of me that sleeps 4 hours a day. 1 a.m to 5 a.m?

Are you ah Mainlander working in the Islander
Or You ah a Midnight crew cheesy grin
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Walexybobo(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2019
When ur money is working for u, e.g OTEDOLA. U have the whole day to sleep only to wake up and realise how ur dough as greatly multiply. "God i pray u make ma lyf dis way very soon".

2 Likes

Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
While me wen no get shishi for account dey go 10 hours straight.

Congrats.... grin grin
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2019
If na by short sleep na lagosian suppose get money pass. . . I beg na their choice to sleep 7-8hrs me wet dey here self never get 6hrs sleep per day for a while.
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by MICIBAMA(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2019
How Do I Know The Location Of Facebook User | How To Trace FB Users While Chatting

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2019/03/know-location-facebook-user-trac-fb-users-chatting.html
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by Born2Breed(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
If this is what makes one successful then most Nigerians especially Lagosians would be very successful.

Most Nigerians wakes 4:00am and sleeps 11:00pm.
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by stalwart123(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
These rich men no dey serve siesta
Re: The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson by zlantanfan: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
illitrate:
Nonsense.

Benin people no dey sleep for night at all wetin dem don get? tongue
italy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skye Bank Salary Scale: Salary Of Skye Bank Nigeria PLC / The Pros And Cons Of being an Uber or Bolt driver / Dapper Man Selling Fruits In Traffic In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.