Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Only Millionaires Get A Table At Omotola Jalade’s Vip Album Launch. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Only Millionaires Get A Table At Omotola Jalade’s Vip Album Launch. (623 Views)

'Iyanya Vs Desire' Album Launch In Abuja (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Millionaires Get A Table At Omotola Jalade’s Vip Album Launch. by pckid: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/only-millionaires-get-a-table-at-omotola-jalade%e2%80%99s-vip-album-launch/

Actress cum musician, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has officailly announced a date to drop her sophomore album – ME, Myself And Eyes. Omotola as she is fondly called by her fans disclosed that the album launch will hold on the 24th and 26th of September, 2010.

All set to lift the bar of album launches we have so far seen in the entertainment industry, a table consisting of 10 seats at Omotola’s VIP album launch goes for N1million, in an undisclosed hall that will seat 300 people. Dignitaries from the governmental circus are expected at the strictly by invitation launch on 24th of September, 2010.

Omotola who says she’s not just a drama queen but an all round entertainer has 12 tracks in her album. ‘Me myself and eyes’ is not only rich in tune but has an undisputable lyrical strength with songs like ‘feel alright’, ‘keep going’, ‘missing you’, ‘call me’ and some others.

Alongside Omotola, the album features the likes of Mode 9(stop the war), Harrysong (feel alright), Paul Play (through the fire) and Teeto.

Not leaving out any of her fans, Omotola will hold a public launch of her album a, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/only-millionaires-get-a-table-at-omotola-jalade%E2%80%99s-vip-album-launch/
Re: Only Millionaires Get A Table At Omotola Jalade’s Vip Album Launch. by bjmighty(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
Omotola seems to know what she's doing in music. no be like all these yeye pple wey jump enter music like say na molue.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Car-stereo, Required / Power Of Music? / Dangerous Game By Dandy -- Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.