Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest (28907 Views)

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Buharimustgo: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by sparog(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
I remember saving a lady in distress in such a manner in 1997.

I was listening to Tupac & Biggie when..... next door I heard " I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" with a baby wailing loudly in the background.

I dashed to their house and i heard high blood-curdling screams one after the other shocked

I ran and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the door. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere

Finish your story na abi na for dream e happen?
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by woleabayo(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2019
HE DESERVES SOME ACCOLADES
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Karemarealty288(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:
Hope Naija men will do this for us

So what will warrant you being trailed by gun...OYo for you.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by olumalcolm(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz cos ifs a hand gun and not close to his heart
If it was a pumpi or ak 47
Hez a goner
But baretta pistols dem
Dah na why 50cent dey brag say took shots
Most deadly 100% fatality
Pump action close range
This one na auto pump sef, u wan kee person?
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:
yes don't you have brothers or your dad?. Or will you do what ur profile picture stated!
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by katstyle(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I was listening to Tupac & Biggie when..... next door I heard " I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" with a baby wailing loudly in the background.

I dashed to their house and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the lock. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere.

As soon as i could adjust my eyes to the dim lighting, i saw the woman cowering in the corner, baby in her arms and

her husband coming out with a gun ... shocked shocked shocked

3 quick steps with my long legs and i flung myself across their small parlour like David De Gea saving a shot.

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest like an elephant kicked me
But bros you can lie oo
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Any man who cannot lay down his life for the one he loves or protect is not worthy to be called a man. The name 'man' is honor.

Richdad

You’re becoming more stupid with each post on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by OsuGanja(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2019
oluwatosink:

Do wetin..

We can only do the do

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Let's design your building plan or handle your building construction project.

Contact us at AsomarchitectNG see my signature for more details....
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Aboguede(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2019
Is this part of the book you said you would write?

IvarTheTerrible:

I dashed to their house and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the lock. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere.

As soon as i could adjust my eyes to the dim lighting, i saw the woman cowering in the corner, baby in her arms and

3 quick steps with my long legs and i flung myself across their small parlour like David De Gea saving a shot.

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest

Just like an elephant kicked me. I was pushed into the woman's bosom pushing her off-balance.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Women generally will not take a bullet for a man. Its unheard of. From Jack dying for his girlfriend in titanic, to Matt Macquin, Jonathan Blunk, Alex Tevez, or men fighting wars, and men running into a burning building to save women, it has always been men job to dispose themselves, so women will live.

Dont be a coward next time boy, you guys are both equal and her body can equally receive bullet like yours. Dying for a woman in the 21st century is not an act of bravery, but cowardice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Solokito(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:
U mean to be that foolish for u? No way hanty we all have one life each.... Every mallam with his own kettle EXCEPT the person is my child...
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Lovelyn451(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Who are the boys making an attempt on your mothers life and why??
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:
. holy ghost fire . I die and u live , no be am ?
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by grandstar(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
Many years ago, police raided Ipodo area(notorious for hard drugs like cocaine and heroin) of Ikeja and a girl of 7 suffered a shot to the chest that pierced it and came out throufh the other side.

My dad was the one who took care of the girls medicals bills. I remember the girl being so full of life and he dotted on her.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Akuruoulo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
if the person no be his mother or daughter then he is very stupid.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Robert129(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz cos ifs a hand gun and not close to his heart
If it was a pumpi or ak 47
Hez a goner
But baretta pistols dem
Dah na why 50cent dey brag say took shots
Most deadly 100% fatality
Pump action close range

Wetin dis one day yarn

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by spadar4u(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:

So that i will die and u will be bouncing on another fools banana

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin.I can take two bullet for my baby mama. grin grin grin BUHARI IS A USELESS PRESIDENT I SWEAR.

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by macello4(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
great.

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eyah, bravado from a modern day ROMEO.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by saasala(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest

Just like an elephant kicked me. I was pushed into the woman's bosom pushing her off-balance.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed

I then remembered the saying " If you hear a gunshot, you are not dead"

It turned out that i was lucky, the bullet had entered the metal whisky flask i kept in my breast pocket to drown my sorrows. cry

I looked up and i saw the murderous look in the husband's eyes....he was reloading.

To be continued undecided

Sakamanje
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by solihu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:

grin grin Not a problem at all if Na your siblings o.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by PoliticalChinex(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

It turned out that i was lucky, the bullet had entered the metal whisky flask i kept in my breast pocket to drown my sorrows. cry

I looked up and i saw the murderous look in the husband's eyes....he was reloading.

You must be reading too much James Hardley Chase novels
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by GindoX(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

What is the title of this movie, I wanna download it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman In Katsina An Hour After Resuming Duty. Graphic Pic / Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo / I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.