Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest (28909 Views)

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by rico73(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:
Hope Naija men will do this for us
you say

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by AnuliKay: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wow. There are good people in this world

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by felaismyhero(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
why is the son thanking god? what did god do? all the glory should go to that gallant man.
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by OneManLegion(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
chiommy123:
Hope Naija men will do this for us

Are you worth taking a bullet for?
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Sambaby7640: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
kiss
IvarTheTerrible:
I remember saving a lady in distress in such a manner in 1997.

I was listening to Tupac & Biggie when..... next door I heard " I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" with a baby wailing loudly in the background.

I dashed to their house and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the lock. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere.

As soon as i could adjust my eyes to the dim lighting, i saw the woman cowering in the corner, baby in her arms and

her husband coming out with a gun ... shocked shocked shocked

3 quick steps with my long legs and i flung myself across their small parlour like David De Gea saving a shot.

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest

Just like an elephant kicked me. I was pushed into the woman's bosom pushing her off-balance.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed

I then remembered the saying " If you hear a gunshot, you are not dead"

It turned out that i was lucky, the bullet had entered the metal whisky flask i kept in my breast pocket to drown my sorrows. cry

I looked up and i saw the murderous look in the husband's eyes....he was reloading.

To be continued undecided

Culled from "The Legendary Chronicles of Ivar"
Pele mr tobecontinued. Mtheew
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by ChiefSweetus: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
oluwatosink:

Do wetin..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Yujin(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
[b]I remember saving a lady in distress in such a manner in 1997.

I was listening to Tupac & Biggie when..... next door I heard " I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" with a baby wailing loudly in the background.

I dashed to their house and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the lock. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere.
Hmmm, that was very brave of you. Pls finish the story and tell us if you died after he finished reloading.

As soon as i could adjust my eyes to the dim lighting, i saw the woman cowering in the corner, baby in her arms and

3 quick steps with my long legs and i flung myself across their small parlour like David De Gea saving a shot.

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest

Just like an elephant kicked me. I was pushed into the woman's bosom pushing her off-balance.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed[/b]

It turned out that i was lucky, the bullet had entered the metal whisky flask i kept in my breast pocket to drown my sorrows. cry

I looked up and i saw the murderous look in the husband's eyes....he was reloading.

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Funmmyastic: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
saasala:

Sakamanje

Tulamania
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by frozen70(f): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
One lame idiot will claim that the guy is her lover
Whereas he was trying to save a life
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Greatzeus(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
I remember saving a lady in distress in such a manner in 1997.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed

How can you be listening to 2pac and Biggie,are they rap duo? I get your joke but upgrade your intelligence first before you do stuff like this,your post is wack and out of tune undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by IvarTheTerrible: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatzeus:

How can you be listening to 2pac and Biggie,are they rap duo? I get your joke but upgrade your intelligence first before you do stuff like this,your post is wack and out of tune undecided

Since your father is idiot that sired a bigger fool....i am not surprised you are cursed with a lower IQ grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Greatzeus(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Since your father is idiot that sired a bigger fool....i am not surprised you are cursed with a lower IQ grin grin grin
He pain am lol grin olodo listening to 2pac and biggie indeed,you think you are in the midst of your illiterate no good village people,where you tell your tales about city life. There are educated informed people here on Nairaland,so don't ever write like a slowpoke uneducated f ool here again. Olodo, in 1997 you have never even heard of 2pac and Biggie,you haven't even heard if Hip-hop music lol grin grin cheesy,when did you leave your village to come hustle for city, illiterate no good baga grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by IvarTheTerrible: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greatzeus:

Greatzeus to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

He pain am lol grin olodo listening to 2pac and biggie indeed,you think you are in the midst of your illiterate no good village people,where you tell your tales about city life. There are educated informed people here on Nairaland,so don't ever write like a slowpoke uneducated f ool here again. Olodo, in 1997 you have never even heard of 2pac and Biggie,you haven't even heard if Hip-hop music lol grin grin cheesy,when did you leave your village to come hustle for city, illiterate no good baga grin grin

Ivar's law of Savagery 1 :

The longer the response, the more the emotion i.e. the more the pain grin grin grin

Re: Kenyan Man Takes Bullet For A Woman On His Chest by Kayboy123(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Haaaa! Take a bullet for a girl? I would rather take a bullet for my chicken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Policeman In Katsina An Hour After Resuming Duty. Graphic Pic / Navy Uncovers 400,000 Capacity Diesel Bunker In Lekki Private Residence / Woman Escapes With Daughter’s Corpse In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.