Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC (13441 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by garfield1: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Ashinner:
This is what I usually saying, what has never happened before happened one day just as it was happened to Jonathan in 2015 Buhari will be first President to be unseated in the history of Nigeria
You are underestimating bihari just like you did in the elections.buhari will have the copy of the ruling before the judgment date...
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by garfield1: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
See as inec dey shiver, it's the court prerogative to say who is qualified to represent or not
Nobody is shivering,this is how all court cases go on.its because you have never followed up that is why you are sounding ignorant.when someone sues you and you notice a lot of mistakes or loopholes in their case,you file counter claims to strike out the suit.its not a must that the substantive matter must be heard.its people like you that will be dragged to the courts everyday and milked dry...
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by DeOTR: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2019
davodyguy:

In 2007, we conducted the worst election in the history of Nigeria. Yar adua admitted this. But Justice Niki Tobi was the CJN. It's impossible to sack a sitting President. This country would turn upside down. In fact let Atiku bring evidence that he saw Buhari rigging in Daura with photographs, the Supreme court Judges would tell APC/Buhari's Lawyer technical grounds to use in defeating Atiku. Nigeria is not ripe for this kind of a thing
Just listen to what a supposedly educated person is saying?
No wonder Nigeria is the joke of the world. *spits*
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by Debaiz: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Nackzy:
APC are weighing all possible options, they know the lawyer is very sound, so they are resorting to propaganda
If the Server result indeed is true then Buhari is a Gooner

Olodo so the server result is admissible in which court?
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Esseite:

Their is no hack as we have freedom of information bill, the onus is why do we have a different figure from the announced?... it would eventually lead to forensic audit of collated figures to find why the disparity. Since the electronically transmitted is being proven to come from Inec system.

According to your own school of knowledge,freedom of information is the same as hacking or howelse would atiku explain how he came about inec server oblivon to nigerians & most importantly the "electoral act". its like trying to prove voodoo or juju in court, even tho it exist the law as no provision for it..
whatever apc are doing now is to perfect there shit, throw tantrums they are only leading atiku on, the game plan is : make him believe he as a case till he throw all is weight in, then apc will use the constitution against him.
A person that can hack into my account can edit it or do anything with my account becos automatically you have the administrative control ... which is why atiku's means not credible

1 Like

Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by tuniski: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2019
garfield1:

Which guber polls did the supreme court ever upturned based on election petition? Dont mention rivers 2007,it was pdp internal matter
Abegi leave me alone with your unwarranted argument. So if supreme court hasnt upturned a guber election then it means they are status barred not to do abi?.
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by garfield1: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
tuniski:
Abegi leave alone with your unwarranted argument. So if supreme has upturned a guber election then it means they are status barred not to do abi?.
But you induced the argument in the first place with a needless statement.
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by mcquin(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
davodyguy:

In 2007, we conducted the worst election in the history of Nigeria. Yar adua admitted this. But Justice Niki Tobi was the CJN. It's impossible to sack a sitting President. This country would turn upside down. In fact let Atiku bring evidence that he saw Buhari rigging in Daura with photographs, the Supreme court Judges would tell APC/Buhari's Lawyer technical grounds to use in defeating Atiku. Nigeria is not ripe for this kind of a thing
And you feel good about this? When will Nigeria be ripe? Is there not a first time to everything. You Buhari supporters sha.
Bragging that we are not ripe to unseat a President who attained office fraudulently. Smh..
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by tuniski: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
garfield1:

But you induced the argument in the first place with a needless statement.

Must you respond and start baseless argument to whatever statement due to your narrowness?
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by garfield1: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
tuniski:

Must you respond and start baseless argument to whatever statement due to your narrowness?
You are actually the narrow one here.i even have more knowledge of things in your state of residence and origin than you.simple percentage,you dont know.empty boy
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by tuniski: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
garfield1:

You are actually the narrow one here.i even have more knowledge of things in your state of residence and origin than you.simple percentage,you dont know.empty boy
Congratulations the all knower!
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by garfield1: 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
tuniski:

Congratulations the all knower!
Thank you dunce
Re: My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC by tuniski: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2019
garfield1:

Thank you dunce
Thank you again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Deputy Chair: Governors Reject Oyinlola’s Bid / NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / BREAKING: Plateau Killing: Buhari, Saraki, Dogara In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.