Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles (5068 Views)

Football Coach Who Was Fired For Praying With Players Wins $2M Settlement / True Story Of A Nigerian Pastor Who Went To Marine Kingdom For Powers / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles by bunbit23: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2019
Godwin Agada:
Thanks a million for your eye-opening lectures GGM. May the gods and goddesses grant you long life so you can continue your good work for humanity.
If a mariner does his/her marine settlement, can that settlement cover the children that will come as mariners or such settlement would be done for the children individually in the future?

Odogwu Akataaka:
To know what marine settlement settles is to know what brought about marine settlement. This question is so important hence many don’t understand why we must make a marine settlement.

Now, understand that we make a settlement because there is a case. Isn’t it?
Without having a case, you won’t be sitting with anyone, human or spirit to discuss or talk about peace and unity among one another. It’s because there’s a case between a nation that the people have to gather and talk for peace and unity to coexist.

It’s only when there’s a case in the family that an outsider must come in to make peace for mother and son or sons and father.
Without a case, there will be no call for peace settlement. So, when we talk about marine ritual settlement, it’s because we human has gone contrary to the will of the spirits

Because I am a mariner or because you are a mariner, haven gone contrary to agreement done or had before your earthly existence, you must be punished. When this punishment takes effect, our world begins to turn upside down. We lose joy and happiness. We lose peace of mind, success and progress. We become poor and suffer in anything we put hands. We have no reason to live and feel life in us.

When you see these, the heat are coming from spirits who has assignment, works to do with us (helping our earthly mission).
When it’s found to be true, we plead for forgiveness. We ask them to forgive and seek for unity. We begin to negotiate, talk peace and have peace talk.
Ka agbaghara ma dịkwa n’otu na n’otú

Don’t mind what you are been told in the churches. When I said all pastors are fools in spiritual matters, I know what am talking about. This world where you are functions not by believe but by the truth. When you were taught to believe this and disbelief that, it’s deception hence that your belief or disbelief do not mean reality. Therefore, you must know what you should know. Know your world and how these things work.

If you are a mariner and been suffered as a result of mariners, that’s because you have something to do with them. If I should ask, who is a Nigerian living in Nigeria and has not gone or visited Japan that pays tithe to Japan government?
Is it possible?

I have not been to Jamaica, I didn’t marry a Jamaican and has nothing to do with Jamaica government, will they come after me to claim any right of ownership or whatsoever in our world today?
Is not possible!

Therefore, if you are been suffered as a mariner, its simply because you are a marine. Did you not say you are, or you were a Christian? The Christ you claimed you know came from heaven for a mission. He had never been disturbed by mariners hence he was not one of them.
He only had to take permission from them to help his earthly mission before hands. The very reason he begged John to immerse him with water.

When John refused, he insisted knowing that without water permit (without the permission of mariners) he could find it impossible to fulfil the mission on earth.
Why?
It’s because water body rule and control the activities of this world.

All that you see here on earth today comes from water. The great engineers and doctors. Great lawyers and Kings. All are mariners!

Those of you who are mariners knows what am taking about. You know that the finest and beautiful as seen on earth today first exist and come from water. This is why you have to feel the spirit of water to help your success on earth. They help life and longevity. Who lives on earth without water?
None!

Life is not possible on earth without water. When you go for marine settlement, you have seen reason for the settlement. This reason excludes your sons and daughters as seen on ancestral course discussed earlier. Your marine settlement has to do with you and your marine people. Gị na ndị òtù mmiri, ọgbọ na uke!

When we plead them, they accept and cease operations, cease fire and turn to help our mission. When this is done, we begin to feel life and positive change.

Let me talk further on this. Because ignorant has dealt with mankind so much that many don’t know their left from their right. Your peace settlement with mariners doesn’t mean “you have nothing to do with them again”.

Just like some of you would think and say. I have done my marine settlement, I did it in 2004. I did it in 2010. I did it 3 years ago.
Ofeke ajoka!

Now, let me tell us what we should know being the truth. If you had gone for your marine ritual settlement and it was accepted because it’s not a must it has to be accepted pending who led you and your mindset (state of mind by which you visited). You shall keep fit rituals to help the light shining on your path. Haven said this, it’s ignorant you keep deceiving yourself assuming the ritual settlement done last year, last month or 2 years ago are enough to stay tuned. Not at all!
Our people would say, agwọwa nsị̀ ka o doo anya, onye osee ebula bata. That’s to say, when important matters are been discussed, let not be any room for confusion.
This is your life and your world, therefore, make it great. To achieve this, it calls for true knowledge of spirituality. Know what you should know and do what you should do.

Furthermore, in some cases, because of the deception, lies and falsehood told by the religious leaders: many minds are filled with corruption against the spirits.

This is why you see someone who agrees to make peace settlement with the mariners not because he need them as supposed but because he/she understands that such ritual assignments because it was said to be settlement asked for her freedom from marine world.

Now he/she has accepted, he took to heart that he has nothing to do with them again. Okay, the priest said all the items cost 30.000 naira.

Let me pay these evil spirits and be free from their torment: he says.
At least they leave me to get married and stop disturbing my peace: she keeps saying.

Have you seen a reason he/she accepts the exercise? The priest might be ignorant of your thought not the spirits. Because the spirits search the heart and knows our mind, this could lead to failure for the sacrifices.

Another thing which could led to rejection of marine ritual settlement no matter what was bought and brought before them and how it was done is the priest in charge. Therefore, you must be careful who lead you in spiritual matters. Many are called, few are chosen!

I have said it earlier in one of my discussion that mariners are most jealous even though all spirits are filled with jealousy.
Spirits are jealous!!
Mariners rarely accept from those who are not theirs. I don’t know why but this we found to be true and it happens. Perhaps they understand their perfect nature, having it all.
This is why it takes a marine priest /priestess for marine rituals. Some truthful priest would tell you the truth saying, go to Ọzọkwere agụ for marine ritual. I shall undertake the rest.
Though you may not understand and ask why. It is because he is not a mariner and have found out that his marine rituals have not been successful so far.

He has to stop for the good of the people and his safety hence its even dangerous for a true priest who is not a mariner to take a mariner to marine for ritual settlement or consult mariners to accept ritual sacrifices meant for a mariner.

It’s like Igbo tradition where we say that this person is osu. An osu is forbidden in the community on certain things which has to do with right of the son of the soil.

This is how mariners sees priest who aren’t mariners when they stand for a mariner on marine ritual settlement. Same is applicable to a marine priest that visit other realm for an assignment that has to do with someone from that realm.
The gods are wise!

So, when you visit a priest and he says, I don’t do this, don’t force him. He knows what he said. Don’t say he is a coward or a learner. He knows himself and his limitations more than you do.
Most people think been a dibịa means you will know all and do all things, forgetting that spirituality has to do with powers/knowledge of the truth. Without haven powers, backups, forces behind your mission, you are nobody and nothing.

You don’t pick up herbs and cause a healing. Forces behind your mission makes it possible, otherwise you find out that the herbs which you know causes healing now kills.
Yes!
The gods could better use it in reverse to suffer, disgrace and humiliate you.
Ọ butere gị uke.
People now said and accused you of killing. You open your mouth in awe. Yes, you have good intentions of healing, but the result is in reverse. This is the very reason we consult them before taken off duty.
Institute your chi!
Your chi temple _ Okwu Chi is the first and starting point.
The guardian angel who was assigned to you. Give him a place for worship and communication, this is known and called okwu chi.
Okwu Chi – Chi Temple – Light House of Wisdom

Okwu Chi – Chi Temple

When you come to a palace, the king is not found everywhere in the palace even though the Palace belongs to the king. The king instead has his seat and place of the king. This is where he is found all the time, we call it his throne.

So, your okwu chi _ chi temple doesn’t mean really the plant, sand, clay pot and other sacred items are now the spirits. Not at all but it’s a centre of communion, communication, contact and engagement. It’s the temple, a sacred place and aaa point of focus!
This is where ritual, communion, oaths was taken, causing unity and oneness between you and your chi _ guardian angel.

Each time you look at the temple, you remember your chi. Just like the Israelites and the ark of covenant. The ark wasn’t the Adonai but the true representation of Adonai.
While talking to your chi looking at the temple, you remain focus.
Hope you are growing in knowledge of the truth?
The Isrealite perfectly understood this which enabled sacrifices. At a point the ark of covenant became unimaginable object that it fight their enemies greater than the soldiers and war chariots. It answers their prayers greater than when they took sacrifices to the priest. They were so encouraged that they trusted the ark more than every other thing visible and invisible. The very truth behind the death of the first priest of Israel, Eli.
So your chi temple becomes the moment you understand and perfect ritual sacrifices as due. We call it okwu chi – chi temple just like we have okwu arụsị.

When we talk about agwụ!!
Ezumezu Ikenga Agwu – Light House of Wisdom

Ezumezu Ikenga Agwu

It’s because your chi _ guardian angels can’t do all things helping your destiny. He has a limitation.
This is where and how your agwụ comes in.
Agwụ has to do with people with greatness, people that has great destiny. Everyone has a destiny but then do know all fingers are not equal. The gods are wise!

To these people who has agwụ, you can’t.....
Click to read continue reading

Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles: Get Other Info Helping Destiny – Light House of Wisdom
http://lighthouseofwisdom.com/forums/topic/why-we-do-marine-settlement-and-what-it-settles-get-other-info-helping-destiny/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Was God On September 11th? / JESUS' TWO NATURES: GOD AND MAN / Be Mindful Of Christ's Obedience At The Cross - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.